Huh

Huh.

Yeah it's called fertilization you fuckin ovum-stained, sperm dripping whore.

Neither you nor that slut have a basic understanding of biology 101. gb2 high school

Wtf i hate zygotes now

wtf I hate bad bitches now

really makes you have philosophical thoughts about whores

>a = b therefore c = d

Ladies and gentlemen, a feminist intellectual.

terrible b8

And I'm not only pro-choice but pro-abortion.

only if she swallows

She does have a point. Women ARE cancer.

but your dick is still attached after a bj?
hoe is that cannibalism?

>feminist intellectual

Women don't really care about abortions.

Outlaw blowjobs? Women would lose their minds. So would I.

Look at that argument that she made guys and we say women studies isn't a major related to STEM. I can't believe you shitlords think you can beat such a well measured argument.

Fuck it, I'm taking my girlfriend to go get an abortion right now and she isn't even pregnant.

She swallows the sperm digesting the 300 million unfertalized bugs

Well, we know who willingly swallows now, don't we?

Women and gays are cannibals.

She's right though. The only moral form of sex is procreation.

In the missionary position.

Maybe if she just sucked dick more often she wouldn't need to get abortions. I think we just solved her problem and saved her a ton of money. Abortions are expensive but breath mints are pretty cheap.

she looks like she would know a thing or two about giving blowjobs to countless men

Isn't it

a+b=c, therefore a+a=c?

Semen=1/2human
Semen+egg+time=human

Wtf is she trying to say?

If blowjobs are canibalism, licking someone else is also canibalism, the same with kissing someone

Human life begins at conception.

technically a blowjob is not cannibalism unless you swallow

Human life begins when you do something besides consume shit around you.

dayum grrl if giving head isn't your thing just say so. if he don't accommodate, ditch him, uhhuh.

*snaps fingers and draws Z pattern*

Make her prove its the same by swallowing a fetus.
Come on.
Do it.

>The undying "sperm = zygote" meme
Public school laddies.

By that logic I guess eating finger nails, hair, drinking piss and eating shit is cannibalism too

WTF I hate gametes now.

I lost half my chromosomes reading this.

Heh, nice try. You almost got me. Really, you were close, but I saw through your ruse. Just because I am a murderer does NOT make me gay.

a+b=c therefore a=c

What is fertilization?

Abortion is the removal of the fetus from the womb

a fetus is past the point of a zygote in development

a zygote is formed after conception

conception is the fertilization of the female egg by male sperm starting the cycle of life

sperm alone doesnt grow into humans
eggs alone dont form humans

if abortion was the extraction of female eggs from the ovum i dont think anyone would really care just like nobody really cares about loads blown in tissues. Abortion is the destruction and removal of a dependent but separate life.

Only if you can shoot a fetus out of your dick, which is the worst super power ever.

If sperm magically turned into people, you faggots would have China under your PC desk

Maybe in a way. But a baby isn't made by mixing a bunch of cum into a gallon sized milk jug and leaving it the fridge for 9 months
BUT if you were to murder an impregnated woman, cut out the zygote and eat, then yes that would be canabalism. Also you would be charged with double homocide even for the 3 week zygote....
>checkmate law

Countered