Amazing Spider-Man #15 Lettered Preview

Will MJ stop the Regent once and for all?

HODOR

Death of X Variant

End preview.

"I live through this, you're both gonna owe me"

How about worrying more about making sure THEY live through this?

Ugh, Mephistoverse MJ is worst MJ.

>Mephistoverse

>you gonna owe me big time
Well considering Spider-man has saved her life about a hundred times I think we can say you guys will be even.

So is this Slott trying to convince people that he doesn't hate MJ?

Even though he writes MJ in way that she might as well be a Slott OC, because MJ normally acts nothing like this at all.

When will Slott get off this series?

At this point, I just want Peter to have a happy ending. What happened to Miles being introduced to be Peter's successor?

I don't think that was their intention.

MJ can remember pre-OMD continuity?

Peter Parker's going to be Spider-Man forever.

Superheroes don't get to have happy endings. They are far too marketable for that. And Spider-Man is the most marketable superhero of all (apparently, his toys outsell those of Superman, Batman, and all of Spidey's fellow Avengers).

The only thing that changed about "The Other" post-OMD is that Peter didn't get the new spider-powers after being reborn (they instead went to Kaine). Mary Jane was still involved in the story as Peter's live-in girlfriend instead of his wife.

Hey Slott, remember when there were three of those suits? What happened to that one guy with one you didn't kill?

Or like, every other character from The Initiative?

>What happened to Miles being introduced to be Peter's successor?

That was the Ultimate Universe, dingus.

Then why was he dragged into the 616 universe if they didn't plan the same idea here?

I know it's for popularity reasons/they wanted a black Spidey. It still hurts.

Yes, everyone except Tony can. All the result of shit writing and nothing else.

>Then why was he dragged into the 616 universe if they didn't plan the same idea here?

Because he's Bendis' golden boy and he refuses to let him die or just disappear. There is a reason why he's, literally, the only major Ultimate U character to survive. And it isn't because of actual plot reasons, I assure you of that.

How is MJ gonna hang on walls though? Its not like the suit gave Peter extra wallcrawlyness.

MJ always had a strong and brave character to her. This is nice.

>implying that Slott still gives a fuck about his own creations now that he can play with Stan's shit toys

>>implying that Slott still gives a fuck about his own creations

He absolutely does. Why do you think Regent is a thing? Or why he's been saying Anna Maria is "more Marvel" than other super hero love interests, etc?

scott is the best

Those spider-jugs

Maybe she will tell him a shitty joke and Peter will come in and punch him while he's confused

Ok this is entering Mary Sue territory here.

Wait so this old Iron Spider costume is gonna give her powers? Because having powers that one time and putting on a spider-man costume arent really the same thing.

So MJ is now a superhero?

I could maybe understand enhanced strength and built in web shooters, but thats about it. MJ wouldnt have the skill nor dexterity. Saying "oh I had spider powers that one time" is an asspull and she shouldnt be anywhere near Peters level

Slott has stated he will write Spiderman until he dies.

The suit has active camo capabilities, it can make her look like anyone. Best case scenario she just uses that to sneak in. Worst case he Slotts it up.

Why has no one killed him yet?

I really don't like these Death of X variants.

What the fuck are you talking about, who at any point said she was at peters level.

No one did faggot, we're spitballing what the suit can do for MJ

>Worst case he Slotts it up.

You know he's going to do exactly that. You're only kidding yourself if you think he's not going to.

This. Calm your tits Slott. Any way you spin it, MJ saving these two is kind of out there and only serves to make MJ look cool

>How about worrying more about making sure THEY live through this?
That would require Slott knowing how to write
>Ugh, Mephistoverse MJ is worst MJ.
Oh for fuck sake stop being so butthurt, it was 9 years ago

Bullets couldn't penetrate his hide

>Oh for fuck sake stop being so butthurt, it was 9 years ago
inb4 that "muh headcannon" guy shows up

I remember there was that Iron Spiders book a while back. Were they enhanced or was it all the suits?

>slotts it up

He's already spoiled how it is gonna end in his shit tier Regent expository leaden dialogue. "I don't want any unpleasantness near the machinery" "I've never used so many abilities at once"

MJ does something to the machinery, Regent is suddenly weakened because he's used too many powers, another classic Shitty Slott sudden, anti-climatic ending.

>HODOR
>MJ wearing Gwen Stacy green jacket and purple shirt instead of skirt

Will Slott actually kill her off?

My dick is so ready.

>After using the Iron Spider suit to defeat Regent with GRL Power!, she realizes how fun it is to be a super. thus giving Peter a chance to rekindle their love.
I can happen, right? ;_;

>wearing the suit over her clothes

>only serves to make MJ look cool
It won't. It's an ass pull story to try to tip a hat to Spider-Gwen. Marvel wants to see how much they can milk this cow. But people like you are too stupid to stop throwing your money at them.

>Assuming I actually pay for this shit
Making a loooooooooooot of assumptions here buddy

>people on Sup Forums
>PAYING for Spider-Man comics

May have been 9 years ago but MJ is still acting like a retard all those years later so it's relevant.

>MJ pulls the suit on over her clothes

wat

>Because having powers that one time and putting on a spider-man costume arent really the same thing.
They retooled the suit when they gave it to the MVP clones. It confers most Spider Powers now.

Tony can't remember anything from that time period because of the mind wipe he did in Dark Reign.

>At this point, I just want Peter to have a happy ending.

Peter already had a happy ending, then he decided to One More Day his shit up.

But hey, I remember being told I shouldn't bitch about that because Peter as an adult was "boring" and I should shut up and trust Slott to tell new and exciting stories that couldn't be told while he was married to Mary Jane and FUCK ALL Y'ALL.

>There is a reason why he's, literally, the only major Ultimate U character to survive
But he's not the only major Ultimate Universe character to survive

That was ages ago. He has learned about most of that shit since. Slott is just a moron and can't write a competent story to save his life, despite how much of a continuityfag he claims to be.

Who showed up in the first few issues of New Avengers and then fucked off to no where.

OH THANK GOD, HE REALLY IS THE BAD GUY? YOU ARENT TRYING TO CHEAT ME, ARE YOU? I CAN'T REALLY MAKE DISTINCTIONS ANYMORE. LET ME KNOW WHEN THE GOOD GUY ARRIVES PLX AND BE SURE TO GIVE HIM A NAME TAG THAT SAYS 'GOOD GUY' THANX!!

Comics are fucking trash for brain damaged children.

They're still married in the newspaper strip anyway, OMD did'nt acheive anything other than make one version of the character lame.

>and then fucked off to no where
What? He's been the overarching antagonist for the whole series. There are more New Avengers issues where he appears then ones where he doesn't.

>getting triggered this easily

You know, if you don't read the comics... it's okay to admit it, but when you just make false claims it just makes you look foolish.

>that was ages ago
Not really? Dark Reign was only 7 years ago.

>nearly a decade old
>"Feels like yesterday!"

Is she the new Scarlet Spider?

Man no one is ever available when you need help in a solo book. I remember the first time spidey fought morlun, he was sure he was going kill him, and he thought about calling the ff for about a second, then didnt even bother even with his life on the line.

Yes

Does Pete get any royalties from the twenty - plus people who have ripped off his entire shtick? There are like five Spider-women alone, plus all the Spider-Man and Venoms, most of which have spidey insignia.

>tfw Kaine will never come back
It hurts...

He's coming back in the next story arc, though.

He is coming back in Dead No More/Clone Conspiracy. Keep up. This isn't even hard to find news.

I got out of high-school 7 years ago, you bet your ass it feels like just yesterday

Ummmm did Slott just make MJ want to get double teamed as payment? That is lewd.

>saves the planet (Tony), and her life personally (Peter), a hundred times
>decide to return the favor once, without being asked
>"you're both gonna owe me big time"

why MJ such an asshole?

Because she's a red head

>MJ going full Iron Spider-Maiden
I want to enjoy this, but Slott..

WHY DO MODERN COMICS HAVE TO GIVE EVERY FUCKING SUPPORTING CHARACTER POWERS OR A COSTUME? JESUS CHRIST

Like, okay. Dude wants to do spider-man forever. I get that. BELIEVE me I understand the appeal.

But how about maybe taking a break for a little while, to drum up some ideas that aren't stupid?

You should try reading more comics, they really don't.

>Mary Jane THE NEW IRON SPIDER?!

I'd say she is the new Iron Spider.

>Oh for fuck sake stop being so butthurt, it was 9 years ago

And was it ever reversed? No! So, Peter Parker and Mary Jane are STILL living lives they have as a result of a deal with the Devil!

And unless something is done about that, it will be a part of Spider-Man's character FOREVER.

"Also, part of his soul is endlessly screaming in torment because of a deal he once made with the ACTUAL FUCKING DEVIL!"

>Writer brings him back
>"You know, I always liked old Kaine better. For the sake of drama lets strip away all his newer elements, make him hate Peter, no one likes his new powers, take them all away, and bring him back to his roots"
>No one is happy
>Writer laughs

Its not worth it

I know it would be such a simple thing to make us buy books, it seems simple

But we all fucking know how they would ruin it if they did bring him back somehow. Its better just to let him die. They would give him the Wonder Women or Cassandra Cain treatment, and either give him a stupid "I've never read about this character before" writer, or retcon all the changes back to zero to "Make him accessible again" or some shit.

God in Heaven.

It wasn't a joke.

I don't think she has the same reaction she had during spider island to Handel Web swinging

He's already confirmed to be returning in The Clone Conspiracy, user.

HODOR

She's been Slott-ered.

What the fuck? Why would this even be here? The last time we see Peter wear the suit is when he gets felt by Jester and Jack O'Lantern while running from Tony. The suit gets shredded.

But you know, Dan "I act like I know all continuity, but clearly have no idea what's going on" Sport would never reference something like that.

>When will Slott get off this series?
Next year I believe. Or in 2018. They better give Ewing the title, or give him Inhumans (he would handle them the best). Hell, I'd take Kelly Spider-Man given how he writes him in SM/DP.

What fucking sucks when you think about it is that Slott has written Spider-Man across all three Spider-Man reboots.

More suits were made.

Even Peter has his own Iron Spider suit that was seen in Spider-Man 2099 #1 when he was talking to Miguel over video

>Hodor

Well, at least Shitt has moved on from Doctor Who references.

I don't watch GoT. Where is the Hodor thing on this page, please?

It's "hold the door."