Bran will rule, haters will be hodored*

reddit is fucking cancer

Ok but can you poo in the loo?

Azor Jonerys

Why are you getting on reddit?
setting yourself up for failure if you ask me

FUCK DANY

Best ship tbhwyfam

Thoughts on this scene from the trailer? Theon dying - yes, no?

butthurt stannisfag spotted!

I know who can

Tbf you're using the Front Page feature, which even most redditers think is complete trash. The only ones who vote there are people too stupid to make constructive comments, or people who just upvote everything and never read anything at all.

stannis :(

Stop spamming your friends' retarded show and go poo in the loo

It it's a great way to get updates on the fight to r/esist the president

can we all agree that this trailer is GOaT?

Watching 3x6 on HBO 2 right now, GOAT is the scene where Thoros tells Mel about resurrecting Beric.

Euron king!

That reminds me, everyone talks about Arya meeting Mel again but since we know Gendry meets Beric again how is that going to go down? Will Gendry tell him what Mel tried to do? Davos will even be there to confirm his story.

And god damn as bad as this show has become I can't help but admit I'm excited for Beric Davos Thoros and Gendry scenes

i want reddit fucking shits like you to leave

somebody please tell me who he looks like i cant place it

what the fuck is his hair

i think its time for the stannis fags to accept beric as our new lord. azor ahai himself

That aussie fucker from Suicide Squad?

>tfw the show completely downplayed Jon's relationship and closeness with Arya

Fucking why?

They're the two Starks that most want to reunite and that people have been looking forward to meeting again

It looks fine

i can't believe my bro jon snow is back and kicking ass! valar morghulis mother fuckers!! the king in the north has arrived... watch out daenerys!!

AND I SAY
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

WHEN THE FUCK IS HE GETTING HIS EYEPATCH

So is the Riverlands story over? Will Edmure rule until he dies peacefully as an old man?

Also reminder that Tobias gave the best performance in season six

Imagine caring about this show after the first season.

lmao that would suck

I SAY HEY
WHATS GOING ON

>imagine still watching it 6 seasons after you stopped caring about it

imagine being in a thread for a show 6 seasons after you started hating it lmao

Never. Check out Euron's ships in the new trailer the Greyjoy sigil has a red crow's eye. That means he has the nickname while still having normal eyes.

did it for the (You)'s, and it was worth it.

what are the chances we'll see a dragon vs kraken fight in season 8

hahahah

turns out wheelchairs arent just for the dorniggers!

>Beric in trailer

LADY STONEHEART CONFIRMED

You know, thinking about it, I can get why the North didn't rise against Ramsay.

Think about it.

His hunting exploits aren't well known. He fucks his wife who willingly came to him and unlike the books no Lords are in Winterfell to hear any screams. He helped kick the Ironshits out of the North and Winterfell who as far as anyone knew was sacked by the Ironborn. He promises to help the Umbers kill Wildling shits that the North has been battling for millennia.

Only thing he had going wrong for him was the fact he was a Bolton and skinned Cerwyn's father, mother and uncle for not paying their taxes

Who thought that a wheelchair in the snow was a good idea? Is that even possible in any snow higher than a couple inches?

the back wheel already looks like its stuck

also cute pic

do u even leak bro

why is lena heady an ugly cunt?

Leobrando Da Vinci designed the wheelchair himself

The question now is where the fuck did he get it?

Last I checked he was still dicking around in the forest beyond the wall. I doubt any of the wildlings have a wheelchair laying around for him to use.

I don't have to imagine, I've already been doing it.

>known mentally insane crazy rapist and murderer
>kinslayer
>flays lord at whim
>bastard
>no claim to winterfell
Does anyone else have any more?

All of the eyes are red

>cute pic
Here have another

Bran invented the wheelchair then went back in time and gave the designs to Doran

Lips too big, cheekbones too high. Accentuated by the most incredible resting bitch face in the world. Eyebrows don't match hair.

She looks a lot better irl and smiling, though she'll never get rid of that RBF.

The one on the far right with the fancy sails is the Silence but all the other ships are in his fleet.

Yara's ships don't have the red eye.

he's clearly in winterfell...

The thing I don't understand is why did Smalljon use Rickon to rally the northern houses to btfo the Boltons? In the show the Umbers have no reason to like the Bolton's like said but thousands of years worth of loyalty to the Starks. And hey, if the northerners win and Rickon becomes Lord of the north again, maybe he will marry Salsa to Smalljon for helping him win back winterfell

Um because then sandra wouldnt get her 'yaaas queen' moment? fucking misogynist scum

>known mentally insane crazy rapist and murderer

He's literally not though. Not even Littlefinger knew about it

>kinslayer

Eh, people will follow kinslayers if they're desperate enough

>flays lord at whim

They weren't paying their taxes and defied their liege Lord, honestly they could've all been beheaded for that

>bastard
>no claim to winterfell '

Legitimized and they took Winterfell by the grace of the Crown. Even Sansa acknowledged him as Lord Bolton as did Lyanna

Rapist how? All the northerns at winterfell know is he had sex with his wife on his wedding night. Also he's crazy only to the viewers.

Also no one outside of like three people knew he killed his dad and Ramsay was one of them. Unless you are speaking in hypotheticals

True on the flaying and the bastard thing although both he and his house were made great by the King. The question is if the North is willing to abide by it given their long history of independence and Stark rule.

>“Don’t fight in the North, in the South. Fight every battle, everywhere. Always, in your mind.”

this quote is more relevant to bran desu

>“When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.”

this quote is more relevant to arya desu

Use Rickon when though?

If Salsa's already married to Ramsay, no chance will the Boltons let her live if the North manages to get past the Winterfell gates, so Umbers are out a marriage.

Before that, any word of them rallying people gets to the Boltons, use Sansa as hostage, let it go down to a siege at worst or send men to Last Hearth to kill Rickon.

Which reminds me, why the fuck did the Boltons just let Jon and Sansa gallivant around the North petitioning people?

At any one of their camps the Boltons could've attacked an "army" that's not even prepped yet and is made up of savages who don't know shit about real battle

Because Jon was a refugee loving cuck

>why the fuck did the Boltons just let Jon and Sansa gallivant around the North petitioning people?
The same reason they let the vale army through the neck

What the fuck is Jaime doing? Is he charging in a flaming field after Dany's dragons BTFO the Lannister army?

>REEEEEEEEEEEE North will never accept Targaryen rule again and they'll tear Jon down cause he's a Targaryen. THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Why is tumblr so angry at the idea that the North might not give that much of a shit so long as they have another army and dragons to help them in their time of need? Why the fuck is independence so friggin' important when you're weak as all shit and have no harvest and are heavily dependent on the Vale for anything? And why do they think that the Starks, who are now rallying together will decide to just take back what Jon did and ostracize him or something? How is the North gonna unmake Jon as king if the other 2 actual Starks and the Widow Bolton say fuck you that's my brother?

And why so hypocritical? North has MUCH bigger issues with the Widlings who they've all been fighting and killing for thousands of years and who tried to invade them just a couple seasons ago and they've accepted them enough. Why are Targaryens so much fucking worse?

They new people weren't gonna remember they were close. Casuals ruin everything.

>Sophie "Rough Patch" Turner

She looks much better now.

So does Jon know that Bran is alive or what?

Isn't Bran lord of Winterfell now?

Sansa would have told him, and if she didn't, he probably would have known anyway since he knew Rickon was alive

I'm just trying to remember season 4 or whatever, I'm pretty sure Jon saw Summer and realized Bran was up north of the wall.

Is she still pretending she's not calling the paparazzi on herself and Joe?

do you even watch the show?

Season 7 premieres in
24 Days 21 Hours 08 Minutes

He married that widow and made her eat her own fingers, I forget her name.

she looks like Saoirse Ronan, never noticed

>I'm off to not write winds guys! Lol lick my fat asshole.

series is dogshit, this doesn't need a general fags

Not in the show he didn't

Lady Hornwood I think.

He must mean in the books, where everyone in the North knows Ramsay is evil and a bunch of people flood White Harbor to get away from him.

The idea would depend on the entire North rallying with Rickon, and quite frankly Rickon would be worth more than Sansa at that point, she's really nothing but a liability even if some Umbers did want to marry her at some point. They'd be better off trying to make up a fake Arya than for someone to wait for Sansa.

In the show yes, Jon and Sansa know Bran is alive.

In the books, they do not.

Bran is the lord of Winterfell and king of the North, but that is conveniently ignored in the show because fans don't like him.

Well hello to you too. You fucking cunt.

anyone got the leaks?

Do you?

How the fuck are they going to make Bran not be Lord of Winterfell unless they make him constantly asleep or some shit? Its just as obnoxious as them not declaring Sansa Lady of Winterfell.

If littlefinger dies to Arya this season it'll be a disappointment considering literally everything he's done goes to shit because of a little girl with plot armor.

>Its just as obnoxious as them not declaring Sansa Lady of Winterfell.
That actually made some measure of sense in the context though. Everyone knew Jon was Ned's son and he had a lot of popular support, plus his resurrection gave him a handy "get out of jail" card for the NW. Sansa is a woman who might have been pregnant with Ramsay's child. It makes sense everyone prefer Jon over her.

It is bullshit that neither Jon nor Sansa address the fact that Bran is alive though. At this point we can only hope Lyanna Mormont gives some gutsy, inspirational speech in his favor.

100% guarantee whoever you saw saying that what a susanfag

these people clearly have NO idea what the fuck is the point of the show they're watching, they don't understand that NOBODY cares about 'muh inheritence' anymore and that the person ruling isn't important if all theyre going to do is bicker like a whiny little cunt all season long with their little sister over who should be in charge, because whats actually important isn't titles, its survivng against the white walkers

come to think of is susanfags are exactly the perfect audience for shitty writers like d&d who also dont understand their own show

>hasn't read the leaks

I must have read the wrong ones. Enlighten me.

>Everyone knew Jon was Ned's son and he had a lot of popular support, plus his resurrection gave him a handy "get out of jail" card for the NW.
Assuming that everyone in the North believed he came back to life, sure. To them he's just a deserter.

Also, Sansa and Littlefinger saved the day while Jon almost fucked everything up.

>le bran is mentally damaged now so he doesnt care about anything except giving exposition whenever its convenient for the plot XD

fuck benioff and fuck weiss and fuck hbo

So when are we expecting episodes to leak? 2 days before premiere?

fuck off sashafag. she did nothing except sit on a fucking horse. littlefinger arranged for every one of his men to be there that day and sasha did nothing. jon was actually at the front lines fighting for Rickon, the brother sasha declared was a lost cause after hypocritcally saying they need to rescue him after hypocritically escaping ramsay herself. she's a traitor to her own family and a traitor to the men she allowed to die because she selfishly neglected to tell jon about the option of letting the vale men join their army. sasha convinced absolutely zero (0) northmen to fight for her and clearly none of them have any respect for a whiny cunt who's never done anything and the only thing she's proven she can do is MIRACULOUSLY not die from rape.

>Assuming that everyone in the North believed he came back to life, sure. To them he's just a deserter.
The show skips over his resurrection a lot but there were plenty of witnesses, they should know.
>Also, Sansa and Littlefinger saved the day while Jon almost fucked everything up.
LF did, nobody would really see it as Sansa doing much of anything other than getting raped.

Post them.

She got Littlefinger to deliver the army. I think she's a fucking horrendous character and that she was retarded for keeping it a secret from Jon, but without that letter they all would have died. This is a fact.

Agreed, but that's still more than Jon did. Jon rushed into battle and broke formation to boot. He also did a shit job at gathering houses.

Fucking Lyanna Mormont did more to gather houses than Jon.

If jon had listened to sansas initial advice, the ONLY advice she ever offered to anyone, they all would have frozen to death or been ambushed by ramsay. and then died. This Is A Fact.

>The show skips over his resurrection a lot but there were plenty of witnesses, they should know.
That's really fucking lame. You're saying that because of a few NW witnesses, they'd believe Jon is a corpse? Not a deserter who was desperate to save his sister/become lord?