Trump's "campaign" is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com/polls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. Increasingly nervous man

It's time to drop out.

Enjoying ur ban

Lmao

you're just re-using our old memes dumbass. The left has no idea how memetic warfare is waged. You're stuck in 2014.

It must be blissful to delude yourself that no one ever disagrees with you, because everyone who says something that contradicts your narrative must have been paid to do it.

>Trump's "campaign" is over.

Yeah, I remember hearing that after he lost Wisconsin to Cruz....

>America is actually voting for a woman
>the woman is Hillary fucking Clinton
My sides can't deal with this

longroom.com/polls/

You cannot compare the republican primaries to the general election.
Maybe I should try snorting powdered bleach just like you did so I can be that happily stupid as well.

Quit stealing memes, Justin

I'm not delusional. I think you are right.

Trump should dropout and hand over the nomination to someone who can actually win.

He's polling worse than MacCain did back in 2008.

That is the dead opposite of what we have been saying here m8. You are confusing us for berniebots. Hillary will never be indicted and we celebrated just how far her betrayal of the american public went when the details came out.

If that's the case why have we been out memeing Sup Forums for days now.

Mccaine was a warmongering kike. Even if Trump loses, at least one of the two criminal organizations killing our country will be dead itself.

We're just seeing a repeat of Romney's run in 2012. Sup Forums is helplessly naive, though their conviction is amazing.

The Republicans are not going to win another election without radically reforming themselves. Conservatism is dead in the west and their policies should focus on fiscal/economic conservatism rather than trying to get in the way of the Social Justice train; they simply cannot beat the Democrats in a minority and liberal white dominated America.

>out memeing Sup Forums
Every second you spend on this site your brain is slowly slipping towards the right. Every thread you post on is one iota of a movement towards becoming what you hate.

Embrace change senpai. Become the American you know you should be.

Isn't that funny, in all my years here reading all the stupidity and extremism on this board has moved me more to the center.

Stop posting, it's painfully obvious you don't know shit about american politics. Romney focused almost entirely on the economy in 2012. That approach is unfeasible. working class white's, who used to vote solid republican, are too fucked from globalism and automation to accept the trickle down bullshit. A fiscal conservative will never win the white house again.

Trump knows this, and it's why he's directed his campaign to re-align to the new globalist/nationalist dynamic.

Once again, you're mentally stuck in 2014.

Was I talking to you, Canuck? Don't you have some Inuit to forcibly move into the high arctic?

>just give up bro
>republicans need to reform and embrace cuckservatism
let me guess, next you're going to say we're on le wrong side of history and we need to get with the times because it's TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN

A conservative will never win the white house again period. The new millennial generation is overwhelmingly liberal and will never vote for perceived racism or misogyny, even if it's just spun traditionalism. Once they're through the education system, it's all over.

"Not an argument"

Republicans need to reform because they cannot stay on a platform that puts them against all non white, male, non-LGBT groups and expect to win the election. America is in the hands of it's minorities and especially it's liberated women now.

If Trump loses, the Republican party will cease to exist. It's not making it to the next election cycle. The white working class will never vote for someone like Romney again.

>If Trump loses, the Republican party will cease to exist.

Yes. And he IS going to lose.

If republicans never win another election, I fully expect America to balkanize. Either way, the fight is not lost.

mhm, people said the exact same thing about brexit. FUNNY ISN'T IT?

>I fully expect America to balkanize.

Well, thanks for revealing that you have no idea what you're talking about.

We're barely keeping it together as a country right now, in a pretty good economy. Imagine the chaos once we get into the next recession. We could easily get someone much more radical than Trump. Nationalism is on the rise, like it or not.

>this doesn't fit my limited conception of how the world works.

Times change quickly, especially in the modern era.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

AND I'M FREE

FREE FALLIN'

THIS IS MY HARDEST POO

DEFECATION, HARD BREATHING

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING

WOULD IT BE WRONG, WOULD BE IT RIGHT

IF I SHIT ON THE STREET TONIGHT

POOPING OUT GOAT, POOPING OUT SPICE

WISHING SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE

>what is genocide and mass execution/purge of leftists

kek

Do you remember why the second amendment exists?
That most military/police and armed civilians are conservatives?

As force is the supreme authority, good luck crying about how your vote matters once the civil war starts.