Be me at Trump rally last night

>be me at Trump rally last night
>fighting between anarchists, BLM, and Trump supporters breaks out
>me and gf want nothing to do with it
>can't escape it, surrounded, we're awkward white kids
>black panthers see me, take me and GF in, keep us safe during the scuff. They even gave us food and water.
Why should I support Trump when the other side is like this? Every Trump supporter was violent, rude, old, and out of shape. The black panthers were nothing but young, educated, black youth.

>things that never happened.
Unless you got some proofs.

last sentence was redundant, but the point still stands.

they will protect you

I have my snap videos if I figure out how to upload them.

>gave us food and water

what are you a fucking starving homless guy

Who's got the pic of the guy who tried to help BLM and got hit with a hammer?

thanks for Correcting the Record (TM)

Youtube you dumb nigger...

i bet they kept ur gf reallll safe

>educated, black youth.
Mythological figures fom myth, you say?

I'm waiting.

>Why would I want these political policies? It seems to me as though some of the people who want them are buttheads. What better refutation could I need?

Stuff That Never Happened: Dindu Panthers Edition

Yeah, fuck me for taking water in the summer. I got you, give me a minute

Thank you for correcting the record. I'm now switched to the good side of history and will start sucking black cock on a daily basis from now on.
You've really shown all of us the light.

>The black panthers were nothing but young, educated, black youth
So were the Weather Underground, but you didn't see them blowing shit up. Women are inherently more peaceful than men.

As someone who worked security at 06/18/2016 Trump rally in Dallas I can positively say you're full of shit.
Also AMA I guess

How I know you never were a trump supporter ; how to spot shills and call them out.

Fake

Didn't happen

wtf I love niggers now

Dude you were 1000 miles away from the Trump events in FL yesterday. I highly doubt you were security. Everyone at the event was secret service. You're so full of shit your eyes are probably brown.

Lol did they show you how to play the knockouts game?

>Every Trump supporter was violent, rude, old, and out of shape.

Do you consider internal consistency at all when you make up these stories? When chaining together negative adjectives, did you not stop to think about whether it's plausible to suggest the there are really a bunch of "violent and rude" geezers?

I never said I was law enforcement,TSA or Secret Service. I had a contract with the venue and we were assisting and helping out.

vids are coming, I'm just on shitty student housing wifi.

Trash1 Coats?

Fucking kek

ooga booga kill whitey

saged

I haven't heard good things about the modern black panthers. The old Malcom X black panthers were decent enough, but that was half a century ago.

The Black Panthers were decent black nationalists. They were commie negros, sure, by at least still decent human beings. Their movement also no longer exists.

The New Black Panther Party are a bunch of genocidal black autists who like to scream about killing white babies. This is why nobody believes you, OP.

thats fucking hilarious.

Things that never happened itt

I bet they also took care of your gf for you while you had some food and water right

Whitey has always been rough around the edges. Putting up with it beats the shit out of mass immigration. They can also be a lot of fun if you want to get into being a redneck butt head with a group of guys.

Nah, they're not

>some leftists were nice to me
>"Well, better dump all my morals, convictions, and ethics and join forces with the people who fundamentally oppose everything I stand for"

Hard to argue with that logic when literally no trumpty-dumptys are nice to anyone.

well when every trumplet you meet is a sperging memelord 18 year old or 50 year old klan member you start to wonder if you're on the right side.

One hour later

CTR really is out in full force, aren't they?

No you don't. What kind of a fucking moron would you have to be to base your political beliefs on which side seems most socially acceptable?

i'm at a loss OP

>The black panthers were nothing but young, educated, black youth.

8/10

Wew Lad....
Shill post of the year?

fuck off shill

>fighting between anarchists, blm, and trump supporters break out
>no cnn articles about how white skinhead neo-nazis at the trump rally began attacking innocent peaceful black youth and college demonstrators

yeah im calling b.s.