SHE DIN DU NUFFIN!!!

Why the fuck do we still put up with niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=q6QdW4vxhRc

Why didn't anyone stop her?

They're feral animals.

Why don't you be a man and take some initiative and put a stop to them?

Yeah, what the FUCK is wrong with colored folks?
*gasses 6 million jews*

We don't

stop posting

We're talking about things that actually happened, Pete.

edgy, now post some Sup Forums disinfographics

Too busy raping white women

>Getting butthurt about an entry level Raimi post

B2R, be sure to make some EPIC blacked threads out of impotent rage on the way out

one of them walking into a smoking house with a firecracker...

More to the question.

Why can't your shit-board contain your shit, in your designated shitting area?

No, you just have to shit everywhere thinking your bringing enlightenment.

Go the fuck back to your shit board, where your ideals are more applicable to your shit forum.

>getting butthurt
?

white guilt

Did you guys ignore all those black people trying to break into the house to save him?

White people are too timid that they wouldn't dare risk their lives for another.

reported thread btw

Kek

Never change tv

that's a lot of shit talk for a shitskin

im on your side retard

>White people are too timid that they wouldn't dare risk their lives for another.
most firefighters are white dumb nigger

Why do shitskin newfaggots believe they're welcome here and that le pole.com is the only board that hates them?

Based Springer poster

>they were alright with arson, as long as it didn't kill anyone
I'm sorry user, I didn't realize how civilized they were

They were trying to steal shit before it all burned up.

seriously I've been going on this board for 5 years and suddenly it's a "blue board" wtf?

Sup Forums always hated niggers

Pol owns the entire website

Fuck off back to plebbit Daquan McNigga

Pretty sure I'm as white as you. Though you have put forth a captivating argument that has thoroughly renunciated my previous arguments.

Good on you though, being the good internet warrior that you are.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

BLACKED

why do autists think everyone agrees with their meme politics

Wow guys being racist is not cool, seriously, I've only been here for 2 months but I would really like it if we all just stopped being racist and followed the format of reddit.

The community is so toxic I really think that minorities or LGBTQ communities would be offended by this site.

Together guys we can change the narrative and be more inclusive.

FOR THE CHAN!!!!

Why do shitskins think they get to dictate the direction of the board?

Mfw white men can't even handle a stronk WOC

i have never seen another race of people laughing at someone's house getting burned down

literally sub-human

Pussies

There's rules on this board you should read you inbred fuck

none of this is Sup Forums related

Sup Forums owns fuck-all. Why does Sup Forums think that Sup Forums should be relevant outside Sup Forums?

I do not come on to Sup Forums to discuss the best weapon systems in X war, because this is not /k/.

You douchebags have your own worldview that you all scream in an echo-chamber of self-congratulatory reinforcement. Every who disagrees is shill, possibly from a government agency, since you douchebags are such a mighty threat.

Agreed

replied to the wrong guy but it applies to you too

Not according to this board's head-mod, swaglord, you worthless redditor

Why don't you fuck off to reddit if you care about rules so much? The rules are barely enforced here, you subhuman chimp

tl;dr

hitler literally burned 6 millions jews alive and you nazis defend him like he dindunuffin. kys stormtards

>Wisconsin
>72 year old man dead
does this mean no more Plinkett Reviews?

>Why the fuck do we still put up with niggers?

What the fuck do YOU suggest?

And come on let's be realistic here

We can't send them to Africa like some idiots suggest. They're natural born US Citizens

We obviously can't kill them or do anything like that, again let's be realistic

I have some ideas but i'd like to hear what the fuck your plan is.

>LGBTQ communities would be offended by this site.
/gif/

First day on here? Srs question

its pasta, you summerfag

Yeah, well, that was then, this is now goy

Mistakes were made but until you see us gassing people now shut the fuck up about it, we're looking for solutions to today's problems not reminiscing on shit that I wasn't even alive for and I had no part of

you know a big reason (among others) Sup Forums has always loved Arnie is because he's the son of a nazi and is very germanic looking

Give them the Native American treatment. We'll have to give up a whole state but it's worth it in the end
Something like escape from new york/doomsday

Well, have fun with that, I'll just be busy over here BLACKEDing your women and starring in remakes/revisits of your favorite movie series

Seems like a decent dude

stay on your own board faggot, your have nothing of value to say except for your Sup Forums buzzwords
Triggered? xDD

>mfw noticing the kid and the cartoon playing on the television

>America is 12% black people
>Scotland is 1% black people
Feels good man.

is this normal in america, I thought they were servants and things

If he comes and smites me, I will fully realize the reality of /tvPOL/.

Otherwise, fuck off to your own board. Where the subjects you introduce here are more fitting.

If some Sup Forums moderator strikes me down for wanting Sup Forums to stay in Sup Forums, so be it.

fuck off I've been racist on this board for years and I'm not stopping anytime soon

Invent some virus that only effects niggers and put it into flue shots or some shit. Black people are stupid enough to go to doctors and take it too.

proper education. I think most of you Americans are really lacking in that area, particularly negros.

Is this a race thing or a class thing? Would rich negros have called the cops and tried to stop her or just gathered around ooking like these niggers?

>mfw I live in Maine and it's also 1% blacks

based on Scotlands government I wouldn't count on that statistic staying that low in the coming years

>being black
For what purpose?

>Give them the Native American treatment.
That will never fly with the politically correct crowd and you know it

I'm talking about doable fucking options here people.

Our forefathers made the mistake of bringing them here and now we're stuck with them but we can fix their mistakes:

How about this:

We do everything possible to make sure black fathers stay with their fucking families and raise their kids, that's not too much to ask and it stays within political correct norms so SJW's don't fucking block us every step of the way

Try to educate them so they don't grow up to be a bunch of ignorant stupid niggers

Send them to trade school or something give them something to do

Stop supporting gangsta culture because 1. that shit is retarded 2. it makes being an ignorant stupid person look acceptable. THAT is unacceptable.

Yeah? How many refugees are YOU taking in? How long is it going to stay like that?

This guy gets it

I dont give a fuck if you post this shit anonymously online, stop trying to make these shit threads a thing

1% too many.

There is nothing Sup Forums itt. It's all Sup Forums stuff.

none of them will stop her from starting the fire, but they all jump up to break into the house, interesting...

Ban shitty hip hop music that promotes being a welfare crime doing nigger. Too many black people think being successful means robbing and selling drugs.

>cunny and other off topic threads get deleted
>a literal Sup Forums thread is allowed to stay up

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!

Proper education won't work because of the culture blacks have instilled, i.e. learning and speaking well is "white" and gets you lamented.

I'm not saying all blacks see it this way, but it's such a widespread thing that it's very hard to overcome, along with their perpetual victim-complex culture. Neither is helped by the ever-stupid white guilt fags.

he will stop the day niggers stop being niggers

this tbqh

Got to change their culture.

yes africans and europeans can reproduce with one another so they are the same species. If you're going to meme about genetic differences between races, at least use the word sub-species or breed

It's a prank thread
I'm on the irc right now and they're laughing at both sides

>Why can't your shit-board

jannys allow "wat do?" bot posts in here 24/7 and you're saying Sup Forums is a shit board. fuck off.

>We do everything possible to make sure black fathers stay with their fucking families and raise their kids
End welfare for that, and that makes the modern social democrats go fucking nuts.

Exactly

for too long Rap "music" and negro culture has glamorized being stupid

No one should be proud of being ignorant

No one should be proud of not knowing

And I'm not just including niggers I'm also including rednecks hilbilies white thrash and ranchero music listening fucking mexicans too

It's not even about fucking race I'm tired of supporting and putting up with fucking ignorance in our society from all races

I'm also tired of SJW's who think they know what's good for society always being fucking offended any time someone mentions a real solution

I got kicked
Ban incoming

You can the nigger out of the jungle, but you will never take the jungle out of the nigger.

This saying exists for a reason.
We tried to change their "culture" for over three centuries.

but africa doesnt have hip hop and they are still doing fucking awful. What is the reasoning for that?

They literally don't know how to help one another.

Quick rundown?

Been bouncing between boards for ten years.

You are wrong, Sup Forums has always been a nuisance, but they have been a plague for a little while now.

No better than the refugess they bitch about.

>I'm from another place
>But my customs/beliefs are the only ones that matter
>Anyone who disagrees is an enemy of the ___, I'll let you finish.

Too bad Maine sucks

It's always the same thing in the end

A lack of fucking education

A culture where ignorance and stupidity is glamorized

that's the common ground between black people in Africa AND America

nigger acts like a nigger
gets caught on a nannycam
goes to jail for life

Whoever made that image is a literal retard.

Also why choose two hideous women? When you make a stormfagbait image you're supposed to find a hot white chick to compare with the nog.

>Maine sucks so much even niggers stay away
>being proud of this fact

is living in Silent Hill worth being 99% white? I'm serious, I visited y relatives in The County once
>mist everywhere
>homeless everywhere
>half the economy seems to run on nurses, the on other fishermen
>homeless EVERYWHERE
>only notable cultural figure is Stephen King

No you haven't. Sup Forums has had these threads before Sup Forums even existed.

so what is your end game? civilize the savages? how very egalitarian of you