This guy enters into your room at the rehab center and shout "THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS"

This guy enters into your room at the rehab center and shout "THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS"

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phjl04SE7rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got summin' for ya.

is this what a jewish man looks like when he is trying rly rly hard to look intimidating?

it's adorkable.

What the hell is happening to this guy? Each day that goes by he looks more shit.
>inbf4 meth we all know only whites do meth

Pin him down and forcefully rape his anus. When I'm done wipe the excess jizz across his forehead in swastika shape

2 reasons.

1. Im at Rehab so I've nothing left to lose and nowhere to go but up
2. Im Black so Blacks > Jews on the liberal guilt scale

Not an argument.

tell him shut fuk kike

wtf that image is spoopy

Why am I at the rehab center?

Porque sua mãe é uma bêbada cabra filho da puta.

i'd tell him to shut up and calm down, I hate it when people yell.

Calm down and take your meds sir you're just remembering China

what program was used to make this pic?

English. We don't speak your monkey language here.

Get up, walk over to him, look him right in the eyes,
and slug him hard enough to give his grandchildren brain damage.

>tfw Hillary will probably win and this annoying kike will get to brag about it

yare yare delegaze

>room at the rehab center

Keked but honestly rehab really seems like an option with how fucked my life is. If I don't get a job soon and end this drunken nightmare the loony bin also seems like a possibility.

Chimp has a point.

Program? Thats based Ben "empty my nine on the welfare line" Garrison . no program needed

smack him in the face with a bar of soap in a sock then sell his anus to the highest bidder (smokes are currency)

>rehab center
Quit projecting you druggy fuck

Vai se foder gringo yankee filho da puta.

Gas his ass, then smoke his grass. 14/88

call security and tell them about the crazy homeless man who stinks of hummus having a psychotic episode

>your room at the rehab center
But I'm not Polish

>nigger in rehab
>nigger wants to rape anything he can find
Checks out

kill him for trespassing, i clearly paid for padded cell and nice jacket with 30 belts and straps.

Not being permanently drunk and work 70 hours a week
Fucking papist.

Bull fucking shit, I didn't spend 6 years underwater surronded by dudes masturbating 3 feet away from me just to have an ivory tower colonoscopy.

seu viado de merda, você precisa procurar tratamento para sua crackhead mãe

I would argue it is I have had descendents here since 1617

We know john. It's ((((((((theirs))))))).

Oh goddammit
Best laugh I've had all week

you I don't know but for Leibowitz it's pretty obvious. The cunt needs some rest

In America you show up drunk to work they send you home to have as much free time to drink as you want.

I wish. Fuck I'd move to the Netherlands in a heartbeat if I could find work there. All that weed and mushrooms I might be able to kick the drink too.

Fuck off, Dilma. Nobody cares about your Niggerlympics except to play "spot the turd/corpse" during the events in the ocean.

> Good chance to get rid of a major anti-white kike without dealing with his bodyguards walks right in to your room.

>IT WAS OVER 90% WHITE UNTIL RADICAL IMMIGRATION REFORM IN THE 1960s DESIGNED BY DEMOCRATS TO USHER IN NEW VOTERS

Meu Deus você é um merda mesmo e precisa parar com o imperialismo norte americano.

Haha se foderam, belo e moral.

btw is it a printed out tie on a tee-shirt?

What a fucking mess

It looks like Blender with generic shape keys. Go ask /3/ to be sure.

I'd give her a sweet roundhouse kick to the vagina

>rehab center

Rehab is for quitters. Shit never happened

I'd tell him I know, it belongs to the reptilian 5th dimension time travelers, then go back to sratching my open meth sores

I'm black, so I can tell him he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE and he shouldn't dare tell me this isn't my country, and call him racist for saying that.

Then tell him he should help break the system and support Trump

Fresh OC

First, how did I get in a rehab room when I don't really drink alcohol.
Second, how is this smuck?
Third, I'd tell him to fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=phjl04SE7rc

>Jon Leibowitz
>white man

ooo wee u got rused by the master merchant

He is fucking tiny and has disgustingly hairy hands and forearms. I would tell him that good heroin is available on the next block and he would disappear.

jews are white enough for blacks to call them white when appropriate

>family been here forever
>huge family line all through out my state
>lost ancestors in WWI and civil war
>died for the country, beacuse they believed in it
>this country isn't yours

I beat his fucking ass.

Lies. a goy is a goy is a subhuman slave

When the shvartza are fucking their shmutsi wives in front of them....true enough.

I don't know who this is and I don't have a rehab center, but if he looked like that in my face I would smash the fuck out of him.

BAAWWWWW muh imperialism.

Stop being jealous that your country, despite it's size and resources, is an utter failure as a gloabl power, you guys exert so little global influence that only uruguay and paraguay have a sizeable portugese speaking population.

Fucking failure who want to hate on Donald Trump because he has been more successful than any of your entrepreneurs.

>Vai se foder gringo yankee filho da puta.

No, get back in there and hang that drywall correctly. You can go home when I say you can

Get off my ancestral lands, white man, you've raped my blood, my people, and my home, you will not rape my spirit.

gas the kike.

Hahaha they make some serious money doing that
Whatever I'm going to Canada

Hey, Drinks Gasoline, have you seen my mouthwash? It was here this morning, bub.

lol, he looks like a fucking hobo. I guess that's what liberalism does to you

>Hahaha they make some serious money doing that

Jebus, just how fucken poor are you?

>at the rehab center
I laughed hard.

Beat him mercilessly while singing THIS IS MY LAND THIS LAND GOD GAVE TO ME.

You, you can stay, but the crow-nosed people must go, they treat everyone like they treat carrion.

That's cool, I know this place is turning into a liberal shithole, thanks in part to our eagerness to invite people like you in, so I am moving to the USA. Enoying another weak economy with a depressed dollar

Only poor until I get to Canada.
Well idiot, I have some news for you. Canada will remain very very very white for a long period of time, cold weather is a natural backoff for most of the spics and non whites.
In the worst case scenario you end up with a lot of asians but that is not smart to go to USA.
I can fucking asure you not one single white person will dislike me there, ffs.

They are already 58% white or something, and it is completely reasonable for this number to keep going down because of its climate. It is no coincidence that many of the northern states have close to no black people, which is an irony because the south never liked black people in the first place.

U.S. is 63% or 62% white if I recall right

Do nothing. Because he's right. It's not your country. It's owned by the mega rich and you are merely a guest and a servant. His family will be able to afford generations of not working and possibly forever.

Wow, you really convinced me with those hot opinions.

Does the rehab center have an oven?

Came to post something similar to this. Except of course the camp would have actual real homicdial gas chambers for gassing Mr. Leibowitz to death. Not those Zyklon-B and diesel exhaust engine hack jobs from jewish propaganda

If it isn't mine, then whose is it?

Yes but that data is from 2013 or something, it is already less, like 55-59%.

fucking beautiful

I'm going to kill him and bath with his blood.
I am in a rehab center so I got nothing to lose.

God, I hope the wall's budget will include a few shtetls in it.

Oh, well shit, burgers need to step it up then.

kek, first time I've seen this one.

Well that ain't happening, they can't just start screwing white babies again, the decline will continue and it will be a full mestizo country, I hope it doesn't turn into a shithole.

Toss a dollar in the oven

Well, they could do a baby boom but that would require the amount of effort and support from the government they aren't going to have in this current bullshit they have.

this

turn on the oven

>allowed phone and wifi in rehab
>in rehab

pick onne

Impressive. Very nice.

tell him that Israel isn't the jew's land

watch him go into double standard mode

Foreigners have a greater right to a country than native born citizens. That's, like, an unwritten rule that's been practiced throughout history with profoundly positive effects.

I think you flip flopped it

Tell him Israel is stolen land and watch him spreg out.

Zeroth Amendment.

Steve Sailer calls that The Xeroth Amendment.