Kill Six Billion Demons

Looks like Allison chose royalty.

I need a Peasent reaction pic

Reach heaven through violence.

gotcha

one thing allison should know about tree pruning, is that ya gotta kill the roots too when getting rid of invasive species.

Allison is powerful! Powerful!

>MC is turned into a superpowered barefoot little girl

>K6BD going on short hiatus
>Abbadon says after that, we get a fucking 20 page combat scene
>most likely involves Juggy, Whitechain, Allison, and some others

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>captcha: Allee Allee

Man, they have the whole 20 guys following Allison around

So you have

Allison
Mottom
Juggernaut
Whitechain
Murder-The-Gods-And-Topple-Their-Thrones
and the entire group of fighters.

I just love the fact that Zoss's role in the comic is to show up after the literal bitch slapping of every demiurge, T-bag them, and go "OHHH SHIT SON, YOU JUST GOT SERVED , FUCKING REKT#, BTFO, 108NOSCOP'D, OHHHHH" and then dissapear back into the ether.

She probably doesn't have a thing for little bitches, user

After millennia as the overlord of creation he finally landed his dream job.

What's a King without a little bitch or two?

I'm sure a Conquering King can get big bitches

>Impending 20 page action sequence

So what do you think is going to end up becoming of Mottom by the end of it

Allison has been drawing a lot of similarities to Oryx the last two pages

I don't know but I would love to see Mottom wrecking some shit before she goes down.

I wonder if each of the demiurges will go down "ironically" like Mottom ending up being devoured by what's left of Hastet Om or something. I'd like to see that.

They did this in the Fullmetal Alchemist manga/ Brotherhood anime series
>gluttony gets eaten
>pride overlooks his enemy and makes a mistake
>lust gets killed by a known womanizer
>envy becomes so envious that eventually he kills himself
>weather is stabbed to death by a notorious murderer
>greed is melted down to his most valuable part, then later gives his life to help others
>Sloth was too slow and gets beaten to death

It's such a fucking trope at this point but I wouldn't even be mad if Abbadon did this.

>weather
*wrath*

Damn autocorect,

Is Allison gonna get overconfident and proceed to be curb-stomped by Jugger

That was actually what I was thinking about. Although I don't think you got the actual irony of any of their deaths, except for Gluttony and Greed.

>“And then was given to him a mighty wheel, all heavy of iron, and rimmed with brass, and inside the wheel was a thing called Truth. And it was said to him ‘Hear, if ye wish to lift the burning wheel, ye must first be broken upon it’. He agreed, for he knew his holy duty, and he was taken before the priests, anointed, and ordained, and broken for seven times seven days. Such screaming has ne’er been heard since that time.
But at the end of that time, they took him off, and they cast his limbs in steaming metal, and even though he never healed, he could lift that wheel, though no man could have hoped to. And inside the wheel was the awful thing called Truth, and he broke a thousand times a thousand sinners on its rim.” – Song of Maybe

>this liturgy was found on the page where Juggs gets pissed at White Chain, crushes his hand, and explains his nhilistic view of the world.

wh-who hurt you juggs?

The one I was rethinking, is that Pride's "death" so to speak, was being reduced into a helpless (and therefore pride-less) state by Edward, a being he always looked down at as inferior

I'm curious, what else do you think I missed?

Nah, the counter incremented so we're good.

Pride was killed because he abandoned his own pride and tried to take over Ed's body that he scoffed at previously. Ed had, by his own admission, all of his pride beaten out of him over the course of the show.

Sloth was forced to expend all the energy in his philosopher stone fighting the Armstrongs. He worked himself to death. His main nemesis was major Armstrong whose one regret was that he didn't have the willpower to stand up during the war.

Lust was killed by a man whose womanizing was just an act, and he killed Lust in defense of the one woman he truly loved.

Wrath was killed by a man who abandoned his own wrath and made peace with his enemies in pursuit of a higher goal.