>SHIELD are confirmed to be torturers

Pretty disgusting, how is this allowed?

>A spy agency
>Torturing people for information
I am SHOCKED!

SHOCKED I tell you!

But it's fucked up and disgusting

Outlawed even in the US 10 years ago

Im pretty sure you could find stories where shield does a lot more questionable things then torture.

I don't know, only thing that's worse that I can think of is some creative form of rape but that's just another form of torture

Same way they get away with it in existing concentration camps.

Google the relesed docs advising guantanamo staff the upper limits of torture they can apply without risking accidental death or permenant injury. The same ones that reccommended, if someone is refusing to eat, to force feed them rectally.

Rendition.

SHIELD also mows down people while riding a motorcycle and smoking cigars. Get fucked.

Why is Maria Hill such a sweetie in the movies but a non-stop turbocunt in the comics?

>pleasant hill just happened

>S.H.I.E.L.D. reality raping villains

>but HOW DARE THEY TORTURE

Because there she's written by decent writers and not Mark Millar.

I love how Spencer handles her. I am just really in board with Spencer's direction at the moment.

Also, OP is lazily trolling. You won't rustle these jimmies.

Mark Millar wrote Maria Hill ONCE.
and she wasn't that bad in Civil War, its literally everything else shes in that shes the fucking worst.

They are a large organization in American fiction. If they aren't outright evil, they are corrupt or otherwise incompetent. And they are always an obstacle in the way of the plucky few members who are trying to do the right thing.

Not once did that page mention torture, it only stated "enhanced interrogation".

enhanced interrogation is the nice way of saying torture instead of outright saying it so that people can sleep soundly at night thinking their country is the good guys.

>it's not torture if they call it by a nice professional sounding name!
wow, you're an idiot

people like you are literally why that term was coined

desu I bet SHIELDS enhanced interogation techniques are actually enhanced, not the shit the US uses that doesn't even work.
Probabably stuff like mind probing and the like. I'd call it aggressive inteligence extraction.

SHIELD has a psychic division, as well as a magic division. Not to mention all the advanced tech they have courtesy of Stark, Stane, OsCorp, and just reverse engineering supervillain gear.

I like how barely anyone at SHIELD even knows WAND exist due to mind wiping everyone outside the division they work with

I kind of don't like how Spencer writes her dialogues exactly how he writes Misty Knight.

>80's movie/tv reference
>let me explain it to you millennials, lmao

Rogers is super out of touch.
I mean whens the last time he even watched Nascar?

Or watched dub video with cats on Youtube.

Man I can't even remember the last time SHIELD was actually defensible. Probably before Civil War I. But their entire recent MO in both comics and movies is
1. Be morally questionable for the sake of world peace and security.
2. Constantly keep failing at world peace and security if not outright jeopardizing it through their own actions.

So what fucking good are the bunch of cunts then? At least HAMMER was openly fucking evil.

TL;DR Batman should rape SHIELD.

What if you just figured it out, user?

What if S.H.I.E.L.D. being evil ever since Dark Avengers wasn't the point all along?

Maria Hill & Nick Fury-Watcher reporting to Stormin' Norman Osborn when?

>What if you just figured it out, user?
Well I figured it some time ago, now it's just starting to get on my nerves.

oh boy do i have some politics news for you

>based Berto and based Melissa destroying SHIELD

Depending how high helicarriers are, they aren't in the US

Haven't read much since issue 5, is Based Ward still alive in the comics?

SHIELD is international, unless movie synergy changed that.

Lack of oversight. Organise a committee for that shit, it'll make for thrilling comics I'm sure

>She wasn't bad in Civil War
>Literally has armed men shoot at Captain America because he doesn't want to arrest people for a law that hasn't been passed yet

Civil War could've gone entirely differently if Hill wasn't such a cunt.