Wreck-It Ralph 2 official, 3/9/2018

The expected announcement was just as expected.

So they're going to the internet?

>XXX
VANELLOPE, NO

Announcement video
facebook Disney/videos/10153760050010954/

>Wreck it Ralph online™

>The Ralph multiverse

Prepping body

I'm so friggin thrilled.

This is the first thread to get the month and year correct so I'm going with it.

I've been looking forward to this.

>we want the kappa audience

>Sequels

Wonder what Break-It-Brandon will do in this sequel. And what characters will cameo in it. I got a laugh out of the Tappers game. Kids have no clue it's a game where you serve booze to patrons. It was the ultimate alcohol themed gamed.

Neat

Then don't watch it.

Unfortunately, Vanellope looks to be in the movie again and will probably keep the same voice actress.

>"Story details: Ralph leaves the arcade and “wrecks” the internet, according to John C. Reilly."

The user who said the wording was a hint was right.
Woah.

>LubHub

>Ralph leaves the arcade and wrecks the internet
Oh god, I can already see the meme references.

Vanellope yes

>Not wanting the next Toy Story 2

I hope there's a ZomboCom cameo.

so, what vidya memes do you expect this time to creep in to the sequel?

Oh so basically recycle old news people ALREADY knew years ago........

Didnt they already announce the sequel less than a year after its release?

God i hate this stunts.

>Wanting Disney to become Blue "Ice Age 5" Sky or Dream "Shrek Forever After" Works

Will Vanellope visit Sup Forums?

Dear god, no.
Suddenly I don't want this sequel if it has to be like this.

Isn't that just Kid Radd?

Here's some more:

>“From the moment we started working on the first Wreck-It Ralph, we knew there were so many possibilities with these characters,” said Moore, who has been developing it since shortly after the release of the first film, and while directing this year’s critically-acclaimed hit Zootopia with Byron Howard. “This time, Ralph’s wrecking wreaks havoc on the Web—as only he can do. Characters we loved in the first film are back and we are ecstatic to be working with them—and the actors who voice them—once again.”

John is back as Smash It Sam, Sarah is back as Vanellope and presumably the other characters will be back too. Maybe Mario this time.

Also Gigantic is pushed from March 9th 2018 to Nov 21st 2018

No, they were just teasing it and John C Reilly kept on saying it. It's just now it's official and given a date

pic without text too

Oh, so those were three Z's.

You don't remember the days of straight-to-video sequels? This is a step up from old Disney. This is a legitimate effort and could be really good.

But why the internet?
That isn't videogame related judging by the pic. Sounds like shit desu.

The internet doesn't have that many characters like video games do. I wonder how they'll interact with "Gügle". Maybe they'll go into flash games or MMORPGs.

>what is online gaming
Do you live in a fucking cave?

WiR introduced the concept that characters could hop over to other games (although they shouldn't) so it makes sense that they have the ability to hop over to other technological places.

I'd see this as an evolution of that idea. Although, this city is probably just a hub area and we'll be seeing more of the video game online stuff in the movie.

Early Pokemon news AND Wreck-It Ralph 2 on the same day.

I think that's the idea. WIR originally had a PC game called Extreme Easy Living 2 that was some weird Sims/GTA hybrid that'd fit in well with social media games.

or Pico's school.

>Lubhub

I think when they said "judging by the pic" they were talking about all the non-game logos. I see Google and Amazon, but no games.

>internet
Oh boy I can't wait for wreck it Ralph to meet giivasunner and coolface.

>Another movie about the internet
i already hate this movie

I am both very happy for a sequel of a great movie and very sad that we won't see Zootopia 2 sooner than 2020. Frag-it-Frank and Crazy Animal City were my favorite animations in the past decade.

50 buck say villain will be smileface

Those were neither theatrical releases nor done by Disney Animation Studios.

This is being done INSTEAD of an original new movie.

Ah shit
I loved Wreck it Ralph, one of my Disney Favourites actually but it was never one crying out for a sequel, was it? It told its story and did it well.
Will have to see I guess, it's a long way away

>Lubhub
>Jiffy

No internet unexplored huh

I'm actually surprised as well seeing that it didn't really do much in the box office.

I'm a 100% certain they will have a meme joke in this movie. Either a made up one Ralph complains about or one about him.

>everyone on the internet calls him by a different name like Destroy-It Dan

>tfw saw John C. Reilly at rollerskate rink a few weeks ago
>tfw wanted to ask about wreck it ralph, but didn't want to bother him while he was saying and having fun
At least I got the confirmation I was looking for.

There's no saving animation in America.