Living with Jews

So my boyfriend wants to move to a town which has a majority Jewish population in Massachusetts.

How fucked am I?

What is it like living with the Jew?

Brookline's a nice place. Quiet, lots of families and old folks as well as students. Get some vegan food at Buddha's Delight Too and enjoy.

NYer here, they usually keep to themselves and chances are you can't afford to live in close promximity so you have nothing to worry about

Tits gtfo etc

Jew here, I live in Forest Hills, New York, we like the Goyim, but are friendly more towards other Yids. Of the Goyim though, the Polish seem to be the best.

I take it you're not familiar with the source work

Idk why but i think demoon girls are the cutest

How about we toss all you kikes back to Israel?

Post more succubus(male)

>girls

>the jew lives off the production of the superior
>the jew lives off the labor of the superior
>the jew lives off the education of the superior
>the jew lives off the currency of the superior
We need to implement racial currency.

Allright can some one give me the god damn source on op's image. Saw this pic 1000000 times and that google search option has failed me consistently

boyfriend? you live with your boyfriend?

you should live with your husband, whore.

>jews are chained by the currency of the goyim, 99% inferior goyim are stealing Jews worth
>if Jews have their own currency they will have 100% of all the worth they produce and thus shall be mega rich!

I've lived with NY Jews and other Jews. They're pretty horrible if you have to really live in their midst.

If you can live outside the hot zone then it's not so bad except for how awful the politics are. They infest everything.

She's not a whore, she's a succubus (male)

>1 post by this ID

>marriage
Its 2016

I am too young anyways. Most people get married in their 20s. And like I said its pointless. I am not religious so idc desu.

Masochistic succubus?
I think, anyway many YO's are to be had, then fapping followed by questioning your sexuality eternally.

I've never been to Israel. I heard it's hot.

I am disappoint.

Please post tits as reparations.

its not that bad you can go jew watching with no commute. you can study the smarmy jew in its natural habitat or the red haired shekel eater

you can collect yamakas dropped by elderly jews when the shed their old yamakas

you can learn about their mating calls that for some almost sound like words strung together like a story about having eaten a piece of fruit 1 time years ago

Thanks!

>questioning your sexuality eternally.
I stopped questioning it a long time ago.
I'm just hoping I'll never act out on it.

>What is it like living with the Jew?
Knowing a few Moroccan jews, they're pretty nice.

Sucks that most of them left, though. We went from more than 250k jews in the 40's to barely 5000 jews now.

The second-largest jewish community in Israel is Moroccan jews. There's approximately one million of 'em.

>tits
thatsamanbaby.png

Watch "A Serious Man" for a peek into life with the jews

Depends on if it's isolated hassidic community you're talking about... which is not too bothersome as they really avoid contaminating themselves with goyim taint...

or, like I had to deal with for a number of years due to work...

HORRIBLE, rude, cheap NY/LA liberal kikes who just fuck EVERYTHING UP... like in Boca Raton and North Miami (Bal Harbor/Sunny Isles), Florida.

Those yids are the absolute scum of humanity... I really cannot explain how terrible they are, especially the older ones. Fucking disgusting goblins who go on and on in their shrill, annoying voices about how JEWISH they are and how much they LOVE ISRAEL, EVERY-LAST-ONE OF THEM was either IN A "DEATH CAMP" or has/had a dozen relatives who were, and all of them speak in fucking stupid yiddish slang, bathe in cheap cologne and perfumes... tacky as fuck and ostentatious in their displays of wealth.

Cancer evolved into a human form. Avoid these places at all costs.

Thats actually a succubus (male)

Act Jewish and you'll get job offers on the spot, if you need to look for a job there.

They'll also pay you more, and have a path to get promoted.

>starting a thread with trap shit
good job idiot

i'll one up you