Why does everyone hate us?

Fuck off you whiney cunt.

Because in a desperate bid for attention from the rest of us, you constantly pretend to be Australia.

Except your banter is shit, your PM is a fucking joke and you are just very unfunny people.

I liked you better when you were just polite Americans, at least that felt far more natural than this bastardized version of Aussies shitposting thing you're doing.

Spoiler. Aussies are beloved for their shitposting because its actually FUNNY.

I don't

I love you, bro. Trudeau is awesome, maple leafs are nice.

Because youre cunts and the time has come that you all admit it

Seriously, you wouldnt be here if you werent completely hated and had no one else to turn to except fucking loser douchebags like yourself

>be serious, man. youre worthless and need to die

because your country is a joke. We could annex you tomorrow, because your PM is a feminist pussy. I know it hurts, but that's what you get for being a fucking leaf

I don't hate canadians but you're seen along sweden as a completely failure and as a joke starting with your prime minister.....and you guys are like attention whores over here

xD

your illiterate and you made a bland susbstanceless non-post

if you have nothing to say dont fill out the captcha and hit post taig faggot

> Aussies Funny

Fucking bong, ass kissing straya because he covets their women.

You used to be good and kind, you used to be the kinder younger brother we loved. Now...Now all I see is a chink, a Vancouver hipster, some smug Frenchie or a "refugee" posting. I miss you brother we all do, but I don't think theres any coming back.

Because you have no language and no culture

>135x90
Well, i give up. Fuck Canada.

When Australia does banter, they come off like Chad Thundercock.

When Canada tries to do banter, they sound like the sort of whiny bitch who tries to bring everyone down instead of bringing himself up.

I'm not sure how else to explain this.

cuzz we can fucking take it!
also dubs

what are you talking about? They have a language, its called Mandarin

>your

I'm pretty sure the Aussie shitposting we're so familiar with is actually just a few dozen bogans who spend every waking hour trying to get digits and be the first post best post

why in gods name would you want to see that in higher resolution? you some type of faggot that has a fetish for orcs?

>this meme again
pls point me in the direction of all these """funny""" australian shitposts.

>you some type of faggot that has a fetish for orcs?
No.

I do not hate you but I need to agree with the Polska brother 84168163.

I kek'd

describe brazilian """"""culture""""""

Agreed

And..
/thread..

We used to have culture, a tougher outdoorsman culture, but we all know what happened to that.

because canadians actually think that because they aren't in glorious burgerland they have a better view of our politics and can """""comment""""" on our behavior. pls fuck off and stay in ur shithole thx

your answer means to me that you do not know nothing about Brazil. Just a little thing, Brazil's popular music is played worldwide. Do you know Chico buarque? Of course you know him you frenchcocksucker fag!

>Brazil's popular music is played worldwide
niggers dancing on mtv doesn't qualify as culture

OP. Here is your answer. This is an example of why they hate you.

you don't get to the top being nice
they call it shitposting for a reason, taco-man

Studying is not an evil thing to do dude. You need it, seriously.

Friendly reminder that all Canadian shitposters are Anglos-Canadians.