Really makes you think, huh?

Really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3SQFT_E_sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I love sheep now

Donald's chin isn't nearly as solid as Benny's, unfortunately.

We've been over this. Trump is Patton.

source on quote

bump

/thread

Trump doesn't even look remotely like Mussolini.
He's also not as charismatic.
youtube.com/watch?v=s3SQFT_E_sg

wtf i love death now

AHAHAHAHAHAHA muricans think that world is 100 years old... priceless

Nice strawman. Earth is 6000 years old, and flat.

Confession time. I've got a Master's in physics. My parents were what christfags would describe as militant atheists and while I'm less malicious about it, I'm also an atheist.
The main reason I'm voting for Trump is because of the remote possibility that I'm wrong about reincarnation. I believe that Trump will be as close to Mussolini as an American president can be within my lifetime. I'm a pretty liberal guy, but I'm taking a chance on Trump. If we're better off as a nation in 2020, I don't know if I'll ever vote Democrat or Green again.

Is this paid shills for christianity?

You guys are subtle.

I'm not going to start worshiping any kind of deity if Trump begins to channel Mussolini. I might be slightly more open to the idea that there could be something up there. Only real change in my life is I might start to believe some of the Republican ideas that I normally regard as bullshit.

Trump is INCREDIBLY charismatic, let's not get crazy

>INCREDIBLY charismatic
I didn't say he wasn't. Simply that Mussolini was more charismatic.

This.

>Trump is Patton
>Patton who cared for those under his command
>Trump who literally cannot stop shitting on soldiers and their families

yeah pretty much this, patton reincarnated himself to lead America to glory as penance for his contribution to the war against Germany.

Obama's Brother is voting for Trump.

Get fucked cuck.

ironic you should use an Obama reaction pic

"4 Star General" isn't a rank. It's actually just "general."
"Be My Little General."
Brigadier General - *
Major General - **
Lieutenant General - ***
General - ****
General Of The Army [American equivalent to Marshall, exists only during major war] - *****

Only a family who decided to policitize their son's death in favor of someone who doesn't give a shit about him.

And John McCain who's a loser anyhow.

You forgot six-star general.

He actually was a 5 star general (General of the Armies of the United States), but that was too damned long to put in there.

Plus he only had 4 in the pic I chose.

4 stars is just General, and that didn't really sound right in context.

Patton smacked the shit out of his soldiers who went out of line though

Patton slapped two soldiers who had shell shock. He didn't believe that SS was a deep psychological condition, but viewed it as a form of cowardice or a temporary condition that could be "snapped out of".

For the must part, Patton was loved and respected by his men, and insisted that they have the best training and equipment available.

Donald Trump likewise will be the most military friendly President in generations, and already has overwhelming support of the troops.

PROTIP: watch Democrat hanky-panky with absentee ballots from overseas troops.

really made me engage in thought

jesus, the voter mail fraud is bad enough but that is fucking lower than low.