Donald Trump to dropout of presidential race

Donald Trump's spokesman today announced Trump's intent to exit the presidential race. This comes after a week of poor polling numbers. Trump is expected to make a statement with regards to his decision to dropout imminently.

shareonfb.com/h6snfq/donald-trump-to-dropout-out-of-the-presidential-race-

Goodbye, Drumpf.

Really?

I just read that hillary was dropping out due to medical issues.

NO KING NO KING THERE'S GONNA BE NO KING!

That is such a credible source.

Wtf I hate sources now.

>CTR Inc. has deposited $0.10 into your account
how do you get payed for this? you guys are fucking awful at it.

HOLY SHIT ITS TRUE TURN ON ANIMAL PLANET RIGHT NOW

Trump isnt going nowhere libtard cucks

Nice try faggot

>OP's spokesman today announced OP's intent to suck cock. This comes after a week of getting pounded in the ass. OP is expected to make a statement with regards to his decision to come out of the closet immediately.

It really is a shame that your employer can only hope to win if the opposition doesn't show, OP.

this

K.

this

Oh my god!!! It's on syfy too

Yeah when she fainted back in 2012 due to a blood clot in her brain she also suffered a stroke. She's been on the down spiral ever since. I read that article too.

kys

Serious question - what would happen if he did drop out? Does Mike Pence get to be the candidate?

If only we could be so lucky

wtf i HATE donald trump's spokesman now

wtf i HATE poor now

>your employer
Like they don't volunteer for internship points

>Drumpf
No russian

Is this real?

Sorry I didn't mean to bump the thread. You're doing God's work. Just curious if Horsey is loosing his mind like the last cartoonist Sup Forums memed on.

SILENCE! THERE WILL BE KING!

I heard this too.

>It has been reported by chief Democratic party insiders that the current Presidential campaign is taking a toll on Hillary Clinton.

Party insiders and top aides have said she visits doctors frequently throughout the week and cannot handle the stress of the job if elected

Screenshot this post

Useful idiots are the first up against the wall.

>shareonfb.com

He just finished a rally in Portland. He wouldn't be this active if he was planning to drop out at any moment

IDIOT! There will be a king!

It would mean that the delegates go to a true conservative. Someone with REAL American values. Someone like Ted Cruz.

Fucking fish monster