en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Virginia,_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Virginia,_2012
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easy.

>FL
>red

This is what I honestly believe it will be like unless Trump literally shoots Hillary on the debate stage.

FL red

Isn't that just the 2012 map?

Clinton is polling +10 in New Hampshire right now my dude.

270towin.com/maps/d1wQ0
This is what I think it will be in the end but
Is what we can expect if Hillary keeps up her momentum

>Ohio and Pennsylvania red

2012 Romney didnt even win florida

Also this to be honest with you, senpai.

ya and she was losing in five consecutive polls until literally three days ago. Its waves, and It'll go away before the second debate.

Trump has hugely imploded over the last 3 days with his feud with the Khans and so on, to deny that proves you're a worthless shill, frankly.

this desu desu

And that's just 2008.

NC would go well before MO or IN would.

>I've never seen an election
>People remember things for months and vote based on them

What the fuck are you even talking about? Hillary is a proven liar, and was proven by the FBI and guess what???

People don't remember. That's how this shit works. It'll come down to the debates, and any october surprises. Just like every other fucking election in recent history.

MO was red in 2008, but only by a margin of .1%. That's point 1. And considering how deeply Trump is alienating large parts of the GOP, and Trump is significantly more easy to hate than Mitt Romney, it'll tip Missouri blue.

>shills beginning to call original posters shills
funny, isnt it

they're learning, it's kinda cute

btt: polls are not to be trusted at this moment due to skewed voter-ratios, independents not included, majority dems etc.

The current polls are part of the current HUGE media spin (shitton of money invested in CTR and other organizations by the clintons and establishment backers) that has the goal to demoralize the trump base.

PA is a democratic state.

>basing states off of 8 year old results

Do you even pay attention to prediction markets or do you just use the first page of yahoo for news.

The last time people were screaming about "skewed polls" was 2012, and we all know how that turned out.

Its gotten about .5 percent republican every election for the last four or five elections. It could tip red pretty easily, especially with all the blue-collar labour dems who dont give a shit about tranny and womyns rights.

>seriously guys polls are skewed, don't listen to them, we got this in the bag

Then again, if you told me in 08 that Obama would get Colorado and Virginia, I'd think you had a screw loose.

Missouri was blue in both of Clinton's elections but they've been solidly red since 2000.

Blowout

thefederalist.com/2016/06/07/why-trump-wont-win-pennsylvania/

>yfw this is entirely possible

Introducing the next President of the United States: Paul Ryan!

If this were the 70s-80s, that would happen but not in this day and age. Politics are 100x nastier and more partisan than in Nixon's time.

Good post man, 10/10

Congress would probably force a tie, meaning Paul Ryan would be the next President. Not necessarily a bad thing for anyone.

DID I MENTION I'M FROM THE FUCKING FUTURE?

>PA
>swing state

when will this meme end?

All these correct predictions

Uh florida was blue the last two elections. Why do you tards think its impossible for FL to go blue?

Why does everyone think Virginia will be blue?

lmao im a shillary supporter and even i find that map ridiculous

It's one of the fastest trending blue states in the US

IL will go red
book it

Virginia went blue the last two elections. Also Tim Kane.

>"FLORIDA GOING BLUE? HOW?"
>"VIRGINIA GOING BLUE? HOW?"

Is this your first election?

I don't its impossible, but lets be real. Obama brought people that would never vote out to vote. Hillary is not capable of that
>Hillary
>Not Obama
>Florida red 60/40

>trending blue
lol wut

Romney was winning in most polls in 2012

Actual results coming in. Drumpf has absolutely zero chance of winning a single state. Even here in Texas, true conservatives like me and my family are FIGHTING against him. We cannot believe the racist, bigoted S$%T coming out of his mouth. My mother and father have both sworn off republicans for good and my sister and her BF are thinking about making their switch in the next few months. I cannot believe anyone would vote for Drumpf, and I'm calling for all TRUE and REAL conservatives to disavow Drumpf.

He's a bigot, a liar, and not a REAL conservative in the least. Hillary might be not the best choice, but she's a helluva lot better than Drumpf.

>Hawaii
>Red

Hillary straight up insulted the coal miners industry, she's gonna fucking lose Virginia.

Trumps been polling really damn well in florida too.

A

Once you remove the national shift from every state (which was from D to R by a few %), it trended blue relative to the rest of the country.

Meanwhile PA has trended towards the republicans.
fivethirtyeight.com/features/pennsylvania-could-be-an-electoral-tipping-point/

no

Virginia is more than just coal. There are a lot of growing democratic cities in Virginia. Same thing in North Carolina.

She's not going to out perform obama

Then again, you could still have a one-off deal like Bush winning Iowa in 04 when no Republican has otherwise won that state since the 80s.

How much was that post worth? $5?

She's going to get a seizure on the debate stage.

Philly is the one major obstacle to flipping the state. For it to flip, the following have to happen:

1. Ghetto nigs stay home b/c no Obama this time
2. White hipster Bernouts stay home/vote third party

NC isn't going to vote Democrat again; 2008 was a fluke just like Iowa was in 2004.

2008 2012
National: 52.9% 45.7% 51.1% 47.2%
Virginia: 52.6% 45.7% 51.16% 47.28%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Virginia,_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Virginia,_2012

Shit, forgot Hawaii existed.

This is a realistic depiction of a landslide win for Hillary, with the exceptions of Kansas and Montana.

Tim Kaine as VP.
Same reason Ohio voted for Kasich in the primaries.
>my home team bump

CTR please go

Virginia isn't a perma blue state though, which is why I'm questioning the assumption that it will be blue this time around.

Hillary isn't Obama, she won't rally Virginian blacks the same way.

>Hillary isn't Obama, she won't rally Virginian blacks the same way
Yeah I think people do underestimate the decisiveness of the black vote in 2008.

As a side note, I have never met a single Hillary supporter or seen a single pro-Hillary sign in Virginia, anywhere. Our leftists are all bernouts. I can only assume that Hillary support is coming from quite soccer moms who only ever shit on trump, if that is to account for any of her support here.

>2016
>being daltonic

>I can only assume that Hillary support is coming from quite soccer moms who only ever shit on trump
Soccer moms aren't generally known for being a Democrat voting bloc though. I can't quite figure out what demographics support her other than old menopausal feminists and Mudslimes.

>florida
>blue
it's so obvious to find someone who doesn't live here

I hate to agree user, but I've been predicting pretty much the same thing (give or take Florida, Nevada, and Iowa). Trump has shown himself to be somewhat of a one trick pony.

The shock value was enough to win him the Republican primary, but once on a national stage he has to appeal to a country that is increasingly less conservative or leaning right in order to win.

Of course, with his constant tendency to put his foot in his mouth, I'm not so sure anymore that he isn't a plant.

again, florida has gone blue for the past two elections
being willfully ignorant of this fact doesn't change reality

Man you fags doom and gloom everything the second shit goes south. It's brexit all over again where the night before every single one of you bitches were crying that it was over.

Grow some backbone and stand by your choice with confidence so you don't look like a giant pussy.

>my dude
Spotted the nu-male shill!

>but once on a national stage he has to appeal to a country that is increasingly less conservative or leaning right in order to win

Come on, dude. DailyKos liberals are a minority of people. At the end of the day, what you need to win is the white working class vote. It's been that way since George Washington.

Remember, Obama sold himself as a centrist, not a leftist in 2008.

>florida
>blue
just stop user you look like a fool

Hillary's tears during the first debate will leave MN and CA the only barely blue states

People who "just can't vote for him".

Yeah, but when you have Trump who appealed to the very hard right in most of his stances, he was not running as a centrist. Now it seems like he's struggling to shake that image to appeal to a wider audience.

Trump: 270
Clinton: 0

I think you have Trump confused with Ted Cruz or Rick Santorum.

desu

Ted Cruz and Rick Santorum ran as evangelical conservatives. Trump mainly ran as a conservative on his policies regarding immigration, guns, taxes, and foreign policy.

The only left leaning policy I think of is his "repeal and replace" policy on the ACA.

Ohioan here, Trumps got OH locked down seen ALOT of Trump memorbilia here, saw quite a bit of Bernie here aswell, only saw 1 $hillary bumper sticker

>Trump mainly ran as a conservative on his policies regarding immigration, guns, taxes, and foreign policy

Right. He understands that that's what clicks with voters unlike Rick "Let's elect me as ayatollah of a Christian theocracy" Santorum. Trump has been very light on social issues also perhaps because he's hoping to not scare off Bernouts.

IOWA WILL NEVER GO BLUE AGAIN YOU FAGGOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actual results coming in. Hitlery has absolutely zero chance of winning a single state. Even here in California, true progressives like me and my family are FIGHTING against him. We cannot believe the racist, bigoted S$%T coming out of her mouth. My mother and father have both sworn off democrats for good and my sister and her BF are thinking about making their switch in the next few months. I cannot believe anyone would vote for Hitlery, and I'm calling for all TRUE and REAL progressives to disavow Hitlery.

She's a bigot, a liar, and not a REAL progressive in the least. God Emperor Trump might be not the best choice, but he's a helluva lot better than Hitlery.

I think it's pretty obvious desu

I wonder how this election would pan out if it were Bernie against Trump instead.

At least one of the great lake states has a chance of flipping. Most likely Michigan but could be Wisconsin.

Landslide Trump victory. Bernie only had the young vote and they are notorious for not going out during school in November.

Hilary will destroy trump in the debates. At least thats what the media will say post debate. The whole thing will be rigged in her favour.

Dont out much faith in the debates

>True

There's 538 electoral votes, britbong. It takes 270 to win.

>here in Cali
>Germanistan flag
But yeah I don't think she'll win much, it'll be a landslide, but the media will fudge the results so it'll seem closes, like how the Brexit polls were "51% to 49%"

Closer**

Wish this would happen but with the Trump implosion this isn't looking that likely.

Time traveler here. AMA

I'd say WI and MI are most likely to flip out of those states. Illinois is totally impossible to flip unless Chicago is nuked off the map and Minnesota holds the record for longest single domination by one party (Democrat in every presidential election since 1976).

no, Obama took NC in 08

Yep, that's how I predict it as well.

>PA red
lol'd