Ask a Syrian, living in Syria, Anything!

Hello Sup Forums! You might remember me from last year when i made a similar thread, but i doubt that.

avoid asking me generic questions like:
>Do you support the rebels or assad?
None. they're both equally as shit.
>Are you Muslims?
I'm an anti-islam atheist.
>why didn't you leave yet?
For the lack of money, and i don't really believe a life in Sweden or Germany would be any better really.
>Are you planning on leaving?
Yes, i'm trying to collect money through gofundme donations to afford a college and a student visa in Florida.

Ask away Sup Forums!

FUCK YOU SANDNIGGER

>How can we know you're actually Syrian?
I can prove it anyway you want me to, unless you want me to leave my house and take a picture of something since its 4AM.

Where in Syria did you live? How was life before the rebellions started?

Thank you!!

*do, I'm on a phone right now

>Are you planning on leaving?

stay

away

fucking sandnigger

In Damascus, Life was great. the only harm there was was to countryside cities such as dar'aa, im one of the very few lucky ones to still live in my house.

Is there really an exodus out of your country? Like, are all of these refugees in Europe mostly from Syria?

Also are the women QT under their robes?

Don't worry love, i won't even try Germany.

Stay stronk m8, may the war end soon.

The Syrian refugees mostly from places like deir al zour and aleppo.

Hijabs aren't so common in Damascus, there are areas where hijabis are pretty rare find. which is a blessing.

Prove it then faggot

Thank you!

> love
>

Stay put please. Coming here won't fix your country and it won't help mine.

How then cracker?

Hey! im really pale, i speak fluent English with a british accent, im not muslim. you wont even notice me!

How popular are drugs like hash/weed/ecstasy among Syrians in their 20's?

I've only seen Weed dealers, weed is pretty fucking cheap too.

POST YOUR TITS YOU FUCKING HAJJI SKANK

Cool! Good Luck user

Do you see any US soldiers anywhere? I honestly don't know if we have any stationed there to begin with

The issue is you most likely support the party of gibsmedat and will, once you get your citizenship, do stupid shit like listen to NPR, vote Democrat, and take Ezra Klein seriously.

We don't need more of that, who cares what your skin color is

I've only seen russian soldiers in lattakia. thats it

How do you protect yourself against bombings? Also what do you think of Assad?

POST YOUR TITS YOU DIRTY DUNE COON TOWEL HEAD CUNT

i assure you i've never heard of any of the things you just mentioned.

Bombs are usually launched from damascus, not on damascus. i hear bomb blasts about 10 times a day, but there's nothing to be afraid of.

>fluent in english
>on Sup Forums
>not Muslim
Get out of Syria and come to America sandnigger

>I don't think life in sweden or Germany would be any better
>I'm moving to Florida!
Germany and Sweden confirmed 3rd world shitholes.

Trust me mate, im trying.

I DON'T SEE TITTIES YOU DIRTY ARAB

Do you think there is a good chance that the Syrian government will win the war in the next 12 months?

Also, if ISIS and the non-ISIS rebels are defeated or mostly defeated do you think that there will be armed conflict between the YPG and the Syrian government forces when the Kurds try to keep some autonomy post-war and the gov. says no?

He's on Sup Forums, I assume he's more conservative than the average immigrant

You think i want to live between brown muslim fucks again? leaving a shithole to another shithole.

>Life will be shit under the German & Swedish governments supporting you more than they support their own people

>But a fucking Gofundme will pay for university & living in Florida

MY
FUCKING
SIDES

We don't. We use drones and planes to lay waste.

Anyone can claim to be Syrian by proxy you dumb little retards. And you guys certainly don't know Arabic to even verify if he speaks the language mostly spoken in the country.

> he

IT'S CLEARLY A BITCH, SHE'S WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ASK FOR A LINK TO HER GOFUNDME SO IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHE'S HERE FOR GIBSMEDAT, POST YOUR TITS YOU SANDMONKEY

DONT FORGET TO SAGE

Haven't yet heard of them you mean to say.

But the point remains, you coming to the US will not help Syria. Do you have skills? A PhD? Why do we need you?

And if you have those things would it not be better for you to use them to help your countrymen?

We don't need any more immigration, sorry not sorry.

The government lost, badly. the Syrian pound value has been cut by 12th.

I dont think Assad is a good president, not because he's evil. because he's useless and doesnt know shit about presidency. his brother was supposed to be president but he died in a car crash so assad was the next person in line.

i honestly dont have enough knowledge about iraq and the kurds to speak about that.

ask for proof and i shall do it if i can

>Yes, i'm trying to collect money through gofundme donations to afford a college and a student visa in Florida.

>pay $20 to HideMyAss which offers Syrian proxies
>pose as Syrian on a chinese fishing method hotline
>collect donations

nice try, faggot

>and i don't really believe a life in Sweden or Germany would be any better really.
It would be!
Just come over here, say you are from Syria, get money.
If they want to get rid of you say no. In some states they will give you gifts and if it gets serious go to another city, pretend to be another person and collect cash again.

What do you think of the jews?

POST YOUR HAIRY TWAT

Do you think that Syria and neighbour countries will be devided to make Kurdistan and Grater Israel? And if you do, in which year or decade exactly?

>>Do you support the rebels or assad?
>None. they're both equally as shit.
How so?
>pic related
Even you say how great was life until the civil war.
Why don't you support him and help your country be a better place like it use to be? I mean, there are many Syrian risking their life fighting for you

Im not posting my gofundme here, first of all

and how can i prove im Syrian?

haven't really met any, and im not anti-semetic. so i dont really understand your question.

Write "syrian whore" on your tits, post tits.

If you do this I will throw $10 usd at your gofundme. If you want to be an on-call cam whore I know some wealthy degenerates who I can pimp you out to.

Some media outlet reported something about US SpecOps fighting alongside some Kurdish militia, don't remember the details, but yes it was supposedly in Syria

read

Some form of identification. Driver's license, passport, or something to that effect. You'll want to timestamp it too.

Does the regime allow hash to be sold?

I'm a dude. you sure you want me to do that?

I do

Inta leech 3awez timchi la Amrica wmoch la2ay balad tani?

Post photo of desert full of sandniggers with timestamp, is it that hard?

كيف الطقس في الشام

i think its punishable by 6 years in prison.
but if you're a rich powerful person you can smoke weed in public normally.

YEAH? THEN POST YOUR TITS YOU WHORE

>because he's useless and doesnt know shit about presidency
Again, how so?

>Life is great
>Better GDP than ever
>Regional power
Seems to me that Assad was pretty good as a president until the Western-backed war start

I can show my passport closed. im not giving out my name

Trump or Hillary?

>Moving to Florida

you best start believing in alligator gods, boyo

حبيبتي هنيك، ومافي كتير عرب، ومافي تخلف والاقتصاد منيح

Post tits and or dick so we know this isn't a jewish ploy

شوب لعند الله

That's fine. Just be sure to write out today's date right next to your passport.

Are you Syrian girl? If not, would you fuck Syrian Girl?

hbibtak hia min amrica? wala soriya?

Syrian Girl lives in Australia.

idk desu, neither seem good to me. but i guess trump because hes anti-islam

>Do you support the rebels or assad?
>None. they're both equally as shit.

Maybe you should start your own rebel movement to overthrow both rebels and assad :^)

He's legit

kek

Do you have a Normie Book to tell the regressive 'liberals' what is really happening in Syria or do you use it for the usually stuff? Not that I'm asking for it of course after all Abu al-Baghdadi might be lurking.

Pic not related to anything.

i have no idea why tf i said desu

Are you the moroccan that posts all of the lewd anime in /sg/?

اميركية وبيضة *_*

Are the moderate rebels really more liberal than Assad?

t b h is automatically replaced with desu.

Fuck no, I'm not a weeb

Good for you m8

Do you have a passport?

How much do you have to hide your atheism?

What are you doing at 4:27 lol?

Awww

I'll keep her warm for you

Have you been approached by people smugglers, or know of those who have? What is Swedens reputation in Syria?

>avoid Europe yeah?

good enough?!

there's a 200% chance an atheist will be hunted down and killed. my friend got arrested for it once

>pic's from may
confirmed for fake

>not supporting assad
>implying they're EQUALLY shit
>anti-islam AND atheist
>going to florida
>leaving country instead of fighting for it to help out family

Wow, like kys my man. I hope you either get killed by daesh, the kurds, the fsa, assad's men (on accident), or literally anyone because you're a selfish piece of shit. You're no better than those refugees by asking for other people's money. If you don't die in your attempt to going to america I hope you end up choosing a degree you will not have any luck with.

You don't even understand the concept of choose the lesser of the two evils or how stupid democracy is when your people don't know how to make decisions.

I'm not surprised people are taking you seriously here and approving you at all but I can't believe how much of a sell out you are. If you have no family or friends in syria, the least you could do is just stay put and pay your damn taxes.

You are a disgrace to not just muslims, syrians, other arabs and iranians but also christians, slavs, anglos, aryans, and pretty much everyone else. You have no honor and deserve no help from anybody.

Checks out. You are good.
You have disgraced our country.

Shitposting Sup Forums i guess
its kind of an old trend now, really. i haven't seen any in the last year, but before they were all over facebook and shit like that

What is your background? (parent's job, your education etc.)

Do all the bad Syrians going to Germany or what? The few I have met here have all been atheists and educated. What is the demographic of the ones leaving? Middle-class?

Do you have hope for your country? Is the end of the war in sight?

And why do you want to go to a country that played a large role in fucking your country over?

How does the average Syrian view Assad? Do you live in rebel or Assad territory?

If you think the secular stability that Assad offered is as shit as Islamist's who want to cut peoples heads off then that's why we don't want you in our Country.

If plan go to America fails, what's your second option?

Mate
im 18
im untrained and im a pussy. you really think i can hold an ak-47 and fight my OWN people?
Unlike You mr american, i wasn't born with a burger in my mouth and a gun in my hand