Shills BTFO!

Will they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping to keep from sliding

I pray that Trump wins for the sake of your country and western civilization as a whole

MAGA

bump

but why should we believe this is the accurate poll?

Dude, all polls are rigged, even this one.
Don't worry trump's got it in the bag. Polls are based off the demographics and voters of previous elections. A large chunck of trump supportershave never voted before.

Jesus fucking Christ, if the elites let a blatant liar become president and not Good Boy Donald that has never had more than a sip of alcohol (communion) and never had drugs, I'm going to lose faith in my country.

>unskewed polls reincarnated

Jesus Christ.

of course no shills to be seen

This looks completely legit. It's obvious now that all Trump needs to do to win is spend 97 more days insulting the parents of dead soldiers. Any Trump shillls in attendance, please pass this message on to the Trump campaign so he doesn't fuck up and moderate his tone when victory is in his grasp.

this poll website doesn't personally poll, they take polls that have been taken, and then use an algorithm that corrects based on actual demographics to compensate for over/undersampling

MAGA MAGA MAGA

DON'T FUCK THIS UP AMERICA, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, NOT HILLARY'S TOILET

Also,
>that cnn bias
Clinton News Network indeed wew lads

will shills ever recover from this?

what is FoxNews's bias?

GO TRUMP GO!!!

seriously - what about Fox News?

Fox's bias is 3.7% for Hillary.

how do they determine bias?

would that mean their poll is 5.3% in favor of hillary then?

>Good Boy Donald
More like Good Goy Donald

you have never watched Megan Kelly have you

How is bias determined? By who they poll? The questions they ask? The method of polling?

Sample size of parties

>Reuters literally off the scale
kek

are they normalizing it to sample size of the american public, american eligible voters, american eligible voters likely to vote, or some other metric?

This might actually be a good methodology if they are normalizing it correctly...

Trump's office seems comfy as fuck

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

bump on my question.

Only Quinnipiac has Trump bias and that's by 0.5

Dat Reuters/Ipsos lmao

Sample size has no correlation to "bias." Their website says they determine bias based on "demographic data," except most of these polls are not giving out the kinds of highly specific demographic data that this website is purportedly getting their "bias" statistic off of.

hello darkness, my old friend

Fox News fell to their own internal coup, Robert Ailes stepped down, the DNC leaks went ignored, and they began twisting the narrative constantly, they literally just concern troll Trump and feed doubt into the minds of their viewers.

IPSOS has extreme biases, I don't even know why the fuck people even pay them for any market research they are absolutely horrid and if you base your business strategy on their market research you're bound to fail.

that's what Im curious about. Nobody seems to know how they measure "bias."

Huhuhuhue good one I'm a #shillforhill now.

I like how you Trumptards have to rely on some obscure fucking graph that no one has ever heard of because you're getting your asses blasted everywhere else. Trump will be BTFO.

KEK WILLS IT!

>he hasn't lost faith in his country already
c'mon man pay attention. we're fighting to destroy an already broken system

>are they normalizing to X
no, they're normalizing to "amount we need to give hillary the lead"

lol. good one

Says the man 100 days out from election.......can we get through summer and fall first????

Bump

>polls only matter when Trumps winning

Haha, you drumpf fags are hilarious.

jesus christ man, these shills have families

>1 post by this ID
We'll have your payment in $0.05 increments shrink wrapped and sent by plane tonight
>obscure
>is a line graph
The liberal mind at work ladies and gentleman.

Hi Dick Morris! I wondered when you'd crawl back out from under your rock...

>muh unskewed polls

You gags really never learn, do you?

Anti slids assemble

Fags...fn autocorrect

>2 posts by this ID
Yeah nah fuck yourself shill.

Looks like we're shilling the shills here Sup Forums

that doesn't answer my question

Tell me.. Before you shill for hill, do you have to prove yourself by doing it FOR FREE first?

As much as I dislike him I'll be forced to vote for him for this very reason.

Bump