So he was the personification of capitalism, and how he was complete bullshit

So he was the personification of capitalism, and how he was complete bullshit.

Saying whatever he needed to, making up quotes, acting extremely confident, running scams, doing whatever he can to make money. Not producing anything, saying he doesn't like "waste" but over-eating and over-consuming to the point of waste himself.

In the end, he still thinks he's going to get away with it, but I think even he is unsure if he actually is going to, but he has to act confident to succeed.

Does he get away? Who knows, depends how you view the system. Cool character and metaphor. Eat my dick if you hate on this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/fargo-season-3-finale-explained-1015844
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was a metaphor for Trump and the alt right and their alternative facts.

The system wins because you watched whatever event TV garbage this guy appears in instead of a worthwhile movie. There's no reason to watch media made in 2017 in the US. When you consider how much has been made, in how many countries over how many years, the odds are massively against your doing so, but capitalism games those odds. So you feel wiser for having watched capitalism's critique of capitalism, then check to see what else you haven't seen of the miniscule fraction of film history that Netflix allows you to know about.

Nah I don't think so. I just saw an interview and he said it had to do with economic principles and outlook.

*wags tail and eats your dick*

So he was the personificaiton of hack writing.

>movie
>worthwhile
>2017

absolute kek

Read the next sentence. Read the rest of the post.

It's un-go, somehow Nikki and Wrench became unbeatable soldiers for no reason whatsoever.

I think some of the writing was definitely lazy-ish. But I also think that's Fargo, isn't it? It's fantastical, surreal stories, and it makes it fun to watch. We know it's going to be like that shit.

What was the significance of Emmit getting murdered? Other than shoehorned "closure" for the viewer? It made no sense for the mute to go after him as a vengeance for Swango, seeing how there's no evidence that Emmit was at Swango's murder scene.
Also:
>Swango's entire plan was contingent on a single guy killing 5 heavily armed professional mercenaries
Ok season, terrible finale.

Yeah idk... I guess just closure.

I think plan wasn't that bad, 5 guys all turned wrong way, guy with a machine gun appearing behind them. They set it up well.

>It made no sense for the mute to go after him as a vengeance for Swango,

Hawley said it was because Wrench fell in love with Nikki.

hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/fargo-season-3-finale-explained-1015844

Wrench can't let go?

Well, I mean, he probably fell in love with her a little bit, don't you think? Wouldn't you? The last time we saw Mr. Wrench [in the present], his partner had been killed and it was clear that that was meaningful to him. I firmly believe that if Malvo had lived, he would have seen Mr. Wrench again. I do feel like there's a degree to which he fell in with Nikki and then, at the end of it, Nikki showed him she was an honorable person. He kept all the money and she just wanted justice and she never got that justice. So I think that to the degree that he had any kind of code, he was coming. One way or another.

Where's this eggplant that can't stop shitting the bed?

Emmit should have survived and Meemo should have gotten an on screen death. other than that it was..ok.

Pitchforks...peasants.

And what's a worthwhile movie? Shit by Antonioni, Fellini, Bergman about kids chasing after balloons or whatever? There's a lot of shit movies in America but the best ones are far superior to the best foreign ones and that's all that matters

Missed opportunity during Nikki's death: instead of a random black cop, it should've been Dickhead Sheriff. He could happen upon the scene, recognize both Emmit and Nikki, then realize Gloria was right all along. Same result in a cop and Nikki taking each other out.

You just said that you haven't heard of any foreign movies made in the last sixty years but you're sure that the best American movies are better than the best foreign ones. People like you make the rest of us look bad. You're just an organ farm for the rich.

>calls emmit prey right as he is about to sign the last paper
what the shit is wrong with him

So that's it, yeah? I can kill myself now before a new season begins? My favorite episode was still Peter and the Wolf.

you do realize there's other people posting here besides you and i? i think you got me confused for someone else.

Did Burgle pull over a schoolbus so she could eat popsicles with her kid?? The fuck's her problem.

She did, but so what? That's how things are in small towns out west.

It's a black comedy. Comedy.

This was so fucking unsatisfying. I wanted to see this fuck get his teeth punched out.

kek

You must be fun at parties

He just can't stick the landing.

That burning vengeance had a five year buildup? I can't figure out what took him so long... if it was love I'd think he'd go for the kill sooner

>I got you, you son of a bitch
What did Gloria's face expression mean by this?

she knows she really didnt

She is so beautiful

Varga was right
Coon is no one and he walked free
Mongrel hordes were Ray and Nikki

that cop was a state trooper or something wasnt he?
dont see why a police chief would be out patrolling the highways

This is largely true, but the US still produces worthwhile film to this day, e.g. Malick, PTA.

why? she's not going anywhere. probably too hot to go right away anyway.

hes cocky. he has good reason to be

Did nora lied?

the final scene was a pleb filter if Ive ever seen one. Nikki swango was a dumb whore who murdered a cop and died for it. Only part that didnt ring true ws the deaf guy killing stussy randomly 5 years later

Honest question: did Gloria actually accomplish anything in this entire season? Nikki was the one who really brought down Varga

3/3 shit endings. How does Hawley do it?

nothing wrong with the end of season 1

Why did that one guy admit to the stussy killings?

The name Varga uses after he's arrested is Daniel Rand. Is he a comic book fan?

he was some chinese loser they must have paid off to take the fall

He got away with so many things even if he didn't want to. I am still not sure it is the perfect solution for it.

the 5 year time jump with stussy was unnecessary, thats all. Why wouldnt mr. wrench come after him right away?

When she asked if he'd ever guessed a pig's weight, he should have looked her up and down and said "About 150?"

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I was just surfing on the other thread kinda makes sense. But I am glad Stussy had those calm 5 years tho he totally deserved his end.

>did Gloria actually accomplish anything in this entire season?

Nothing whatsoever. That was the point.