What would Sup Forums do if their daughter were lesbian?

What would Sup Forums do if their daughter were lesbian?

Last night there was a thread asking how you'd react to your son coming out of your closet. Responses were pretty negative, but I wonder if Sup Forums believes lesbians are more acceptable than gays.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5bfJHqz9Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Don't be a cunt/slut
>Get a stable partner
>Get a good job
>Don't be a waster

Nope, no change regardless of gender or sexuality of child.

I'd kick the dumb cunt to the streets and totally cut her off.

The responses were negative as they were participating in uncut cock orgies

>a lesbian doing any of those things

May as well ask her to cure cancer.

Watch

Honor killing

Disown them obviously.

Is my daughter a "lesbian" or a lesbian?

Well, duh.
Lesbians don't make me feel like I need to scrub with Lava soap.
Quite the opposite, in fact.

>Last night there was a thread asking how you'd react to your son coming out of your closet.

I don't know why changing the sex of the child changes the answer. You have multiple kids so you can ensure your bloodline continues.

Honestly, I'd much rather see my daughter bring a girlfriend to Thanksgiving dinner than a nigger.

sell her into the slave trade
profit

Probably record it.

lesbianism is not a real neurological condition

He knows what lava soap is. What a fag

Well why not. We're in the realms of make-belief here since I don't plan on having kids since they'd be angry manlet Hapas.

rape her

grinding doesn't make thing on a lesbian

lesbians are not real. Just attention whores.

daughters have no value, no big loss

A fucking leaf.

> daughter comes home one day
> comes out of closet
> "d-dad, this is my girlfriend...."
> "hi im anonnete's dad, nice to meet you"
> "same"
> *shakes hand*
> "so would you girls like me to cook something up or are you going to eat out?"

At least no danger of getting stuck with
A black baby, also it could be fun to watch?......

What if she brings home a sheboon?

male gays penetrate anally, and very 1 in 10 times will transmit hiv or a similar bloodborne pathegen. We are evolutionarily predisposed to feel disgust for them.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=t5bfJHqz9Ag

I would not support her at all. No recognized child of mine will be a homosexual of any kind.

See

It'd be obnoxious, but it's still better than having to look some half-nigger in the eye and call it "grandson"

Underrated

rape the gay out of her

As long as she's a conservative who doesn't go through more than 2-3 girlfriends in a year i wouldn't really care too much.

A sheboon is still a nigger

>lesbian
>stable partner

ahahahahaha
no seriously I know lesbians and they have more gfs than I do

sauce

This, tbph fampaitachi

How about a nigger lesbian?

Women are naturally bi. She's probably just bi. And I honestly don't give a shit so long as she's not a faggot about it.

Invite your gf over for daddy daughter play time ;)

0 isnt a hard number to beat friendo

Girls can't be lesbian. """Lesbians""" are either
a) unfuckable
b) attention-whores

topkek

Is girl/girl "sex" the stupidest thing ever? Science shows that women need the D so they have to resort to fake dicks at some point

Fuck off charlie sheen go catch some cabbage patch babbies super gonorrhea and throat cancer

I'D FUCKING MURDER HER
BITCH BELONGS IN HELL WITH THE DEVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>thinking either of those girls are into that

AYY

Yeah it just becomes dildos and strap-ons eventually. I don't really get the point of it either after kissing/touching.

i would honestly be 100x less repulsed by a dyke daughter than a faggot male.

bonus points if she's a tomboy and we can go hunting and fishing and range shooting together. it would be like having another son.

it would've been aborted for being a girl in the first place

I can't wait until your country doest exist anymore

All of this, except id like a lipstick lesbian who could blow me after cleaning the carcass

underrated.

if her wife treats her right and if she has children they have her DNA and are not mixed it's OK

I just want my fictional daughter to be happy
even if she's a dyke she's still my little girl

>not using brillo

Not bad roach, not bad. I'll put this away for now, as your reward.

your country already doesn't exist concerning the world
xx
thanks, i won't fuck around your glue bag anymore

as far as the world is concerned*

I wouldn't give a fuck. Homosexual men are disgusting poo eating beasts.

I'd be a bit worried considering the level of domestic abuse in lesbian couples. Hopefully I would have raised her enough so that she can defend herself.

BEST AND WORST DAD EVER

>like having another son
So in the end, "he" is a faggot anyway.

better than a nigger

>you don't do anal on this every friday

Goddamn, does /po/ have sauces on these? Sepecially the second one. Sup Forums didnt have any.
OT: I'd probably let the daughter be. Would be disappointed a bit but, eh...

Yeah but you're a virgin neckbeard

>You have multiple kids so you can ensure your bloodline continues.
>You have multiple kids so you can ensure your misery continues.

>t. Yusuf Yeni

>daughter won't be passing on my name and therefore my legacy anyway

She could be an asexual demifoxkin for all I care.

gay males still aren't fully accepted yet

gay females, nobody cares

kek

Or you have zero and be happy.

>>You have multiple kids so you can ensure your misery continues.
I'm not having children. I don't want them to suffer as I've suffered.

>he keeps track of every single person in the world's opinion on this

Likely what I would do if she was dating a boy. As long as she doesn't end up a fuckup feminist I'll support her.

Lesbians don't actually exist. "Lesbians" are all either faking it for attention, "experimenting", have severe daddy issues, or for whatever reason there are no men around for them to be intimate with. This is why you see so many black lesbians. No daddy at home and all the men are too busy shooting each other or slanging dope so the women end up cuddling with each other for emotional support. Most lesbians regularly have sex with men and rarely do they not turn heterosexual when they get older.

I'd say You'll probably grow out of it eventually

Selfish millennial detected.

Because two girls licking each others pussy is hot and two guys sucking each other off is disgusting and fully degenerate.

ask if i could watch

It's the difference between fecal stained fucksticks, AIDS, ruptured anus, control freaking and love for the sake of love.

Except for the full on dominant butch lesbo who should have been born a man pretty much true. In polls more than 90% of people are OK with lebianism, less than 10% for man on man. It's repulsive on too many levels and harkens back to the downfall of the Greeks or the sodomy plaguing the Vatican for centuries.

riiiiight.

See. I met a girl from oregon who said she was a lesbian all the time, I told my cousin was and she said lol no i was just kidding :).

Same goes for self proclaimed bisexuals

that would be the biggest disapointement of my life and even if I tried to I wouldnt to hide it. There's no way she wouldnt feel it and no way I could prevent her from feeling it.
I wouldnt chase her from my life but everytime she will look at me in the eyes, she will feel the eternal deception forever

We would have probably a very basic and fairly cold relationship eventually especially once she leaves the house. I'd still love her but nothing will ever be the same.

i wouldnt be able to hide it *

>"hi im anonnete's dad, nice to meet you"
> "same
ALL MY WUT?????????

>implying you wouldnt happily suck a she-cock and drink all the cummies :^]

sell her into human trafficking

Convert to Islam, move my family to Saudi Arabia, and sell her to a rich sheik with a fetish for western girls and corrective rape.

No wonder you people molest goats, there's no fucking women in your country

>she cock
Drink bleach.

SPBP

The trumpettes would try to sleep with her.
Then when that didn't work, *then*, they would kick her out of the house.

threesome

Bottom bitch fishstink manlets

Seriously, what the fuck is the point of this? They're just rubbing against each other and kissing. And the one sitting is wearing men's underwear. Is she trying to be more masculine? Why? Isn't her partner attracted to women? Why would she want a masculine partner? And if the dildos come out, what was the point all along? Why not just get a man with a real penis?