I wanted to see him bleed

I wanted to see him bleed

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/fargo-season-3-finale-explained-1015844
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wanted to see him succeed

I wanted to see him feed.. on los pollos hermanos, available in your area from 11am to 2am.

Varga said the future is certain and that he would be let out.
But the ending directly contradicts this, leaving the future uncertain, meaning his confidence was in fact a bluff and it's likely possible he is now locked away.

forgot to add 'bravo noah' to my post

the whole "quippy mysterious sudointellectual British villain" thing got old

final scene in the interrogation room where he kept going on and on about the future and the past and all that stupid bullshit... what a stupid smug fuck

>sudointellectual

Fuck this goddamn fucking show, I love it so much. It leaves me wanting yet I can't help but continue to beg for more. Fuck you, Noah Howley.

clearly it's because he was a linux user :^)

he bleeds plenty from his gums

>Ghnuexwuyrd

I wanted to see him seed Gloria, if you know what I mean ;^)

some "idiots" wanted to see hanzee bleed
SOME "idiots" wanted to see malvo bleed

this season villian was just dark and not even funny

so no one noticed that she used a walkie talkie for the interrogation instead of a recorder right?

they did tho

Malvo is still, and always will be the GOAT

I've never wanted to see a character die more. Why couldn't Hawley just have shot straight with this season and skipped the whole ambiguous ending bullshit.

EVERY viewer wanted to see him die or get locked up. NO ONE wanted his fate left up to chance or personal belief.

Not only that but the last 10 minutes was the biggest load of shit ever.
>MEW going full retard in shooting the cop after meticulously planning revenge against Varga/Emmitt
>Varga just disappearing in the elevator. Why was he so fearful then?
>Sy being comatose for the rest of his life
>Wrench waiting 5 years to kill Emmitt for no real reason.

Fuck Hawley and fuck Varga.

I'm livid, lads.

this season was the most ambiguous

if i didnt just dfinish that part i would of reported ur faggot asss

>Wrench waiting 5 years to kill Emmitt for no real reason.
Hawley said Wrench killed Emmit because he was in love with Nikki.

Varga got locked up.

>browsing an obvious spoiler thread while watching the show

>best served cold
Why are so many people here so stupid?

If the show's creator has to elaborate on why something happened then was it incorporated very well into the show itself? There was no indication Wrench had feelings for Nikki. Maybe a sense of honor and mutual respect (She gave him 99% of the money and only wanted to avenge Ray) but love?

Proof?

> vegetable Sy is totally gonna kill Emmit!
> (5 seconds later) pew pew

is this soposed to be funny its just sad other season of fargo would of made him becoming a cripple into something funny but its not its sad and depressing

No I "get" what Hawley was going for. I just didn't find it narratively satisfying.

pic related is the real reason fucking idiot
you're telling me you wouldn't kill for MEW?

hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/fargo-season-3-finale-explained-1015844

Nikki proved herself to be an honorable person to Mr. Wrench and he fell in love with her. There you have it.

i fuck that bullethole in her head so hard

Also:
>Emmit pulls over because his car breaks down
>Emmit easily drives away in same car

God did that.

>y
he is living happily every after and emmit is dead

> the past is unpredictable

> Witch one of us can say with certainty what has occurred

>Varga gives a speech about how the future is certain
>seconds later ending leaves it uncertain
I think Noah is trying to give us a hint, is all.

He loved her so much that he waited five years for vengeance?

The pussy game is ridiculous, Satan.

it wasnt love

It probably overheated

no the way the set it up it look like niki made it shut down

Cops had his photo, Satan. He was lying low.

Best answer I can think of

VARGA WON
just from the look on her face she knew how it worked

REALITY IS SUBJECTIVE when it comes to the POV of humans

I feel like they came up with two different finales, first Nikki gets Varga as Ray Wise suggested, the second is the one we got, fact is that they kept the part where Nikki redeems herself but then they made her fuck up out of character to get the True Story Gimmick

this isn't the first episode where they have not shown you whats really going on, u never see the fights your spose to just believe she planned all this stuff and it went down just like it was planned. doesn't show anyone getting killed. u seriously telling me that idiot goes in with that many bodyguards and doesn't even have spotters outside of the area, or anything it really makes no sense. shes shown him multiple times how smart she can be why continue to keep making the same mistakes. terrible writing. shit makes no sense half the time. actually spose to believe mew could pull that shit off varga basically let her fuck him just so the show could be interesting.

From the 4+Sup Forums Sup Forums thread.

>nikki sneaks into emmit's house completely empty house and places a stamp on his head, so that she could lure him onto a public road and talk to him in a highly visible area for 10 minutes while holding a giant shotgun. before this, she bamboozled an international criminal hit crew and had several other master plans go without a hitch.

>emmett's car breaks down or runs out of gas, but works again because the plot called for it

>lady cop burgle is literally invisible and had no impact on the story whatsoever.

>Single man taking out a mastermind hit squad, while the storage unit he is in slowly opens, which gave the entire squad about 10 seconds to react and potentially take him out

>Emmett signing papers haphazardly that practically gives his entire company away

>That entire scene in the middle of nowhere

>That reveal that MEW somehow got access to all these papers that incriminated Emmett and Varga

>HE'S A KITTEN, MY RAY

>chink bodyguard being built up as an autistic ballerina badass for the entire season. does absolutely nothing and gets killed off-screen.

you should go back to that den of retards you call home

sorry, but literally where?

whoChan?

>Fargo will never be as good as season 1

fuck man. I forgot about

>Aces!

asian looked alive in that last shoot. why not cover his body if hes dead. the stamp could of been left by Varga before he fucked off but they dont show mew or varga doing it. yea that vehicle thing is a joke. Dur hur god did it, dur hur it over heated even though they dont show this. but yes i agree this show is fairly shit, it had some interesting charecters and some nice lolz parts but in general its a peice of shit that things happen becuase the writers need them to so the plot can move forward no matter how much it makes no sense. also they never show things like how they found the asian guy holding sniper rifle or how she knew what to get from truck and exactly how she used it and printed off all these Irs things, shits super weak. s2>s1>my shit>s3

sy wasn't comatose, he responded "good as new !"

>Yes, this is convoluted and dumb. Why didn't she just break in his house?

>Yeah who knows.

>That's kinda the point though.

>Wrench is just that good.

>Emmett is a complete idiot but it's not like he had a choice in the matter when it came to the papers. Varga had a dozen guys in his house.

>I'll never forgive Noah for doing wrong by MEW.

>Did you just fall asleep during the entire scene where her and Wrench got the documents from Varga's truck last episode?

>She was mentally ill and believed the Wandering Jew. Remember all her chi bullshit?

>Meemo wasn't even that great. He fucked up a lot in the last episode.

Ok pajeet

You sound autistic, do you need everything shown to you?

>he responded "good as new !"

But he wasn't "good as new". In fact he was much worse off than before. Oh that Noah Hawley. They told me that after 9/11 irony would be dead.

no but they hide so much stuff and ur spose to just believe this would go down this way or would ever happen this way. they have been doing this since s1 but in this season i have found it to be a huge eye soar and it makes the story make no sense im actually spose to believe these things went down exactly like this.

I am more annoyed that it just seems like lazy writing. There trying to make something special by cutting corners, just really ruins the viewing experience for me.

I thought it was pretty weird how they waited until the last episode to reveal Vargas had the ability to turn into a Force Ghost from Star Wars.

For some reason I assumed Wrench was gay.

thats why the camerea looked up showing u he went up the elevator.

Is MEW part Asian?

Why? Because he's deaf?

Mew was the shittiest character this season

Turned from a nobody to fucking somebody who can catch bullets, do sign language, understand tax law, a navy seal and heal fucking damage ala Jesus-sama from Mahouka the only thing missing was ressurecting for the dead, oh wait this show done that as well fuck this show.

don't start shit

>there was no salad in the fridge

What the fuck?

I think it was that nasty jello looking thing

dicks in the ear is the #1 cause of deafness

He should have died here.

How did Varga escape?

>took off jacket
>disappeared

spooky

It was one of those anime jackets that weigh 5000 pounds to limit his powers. Once he took it off he could clear the building in a single leap. Nothing personnel, MEW.

He hid in that little cubby in elevators where they keep a phone in case of emergencies

elevator trap door was open.

you really type like a retard. you've gotta work on that.

he was on lvl 2 u idiots.

he teleported

i really dont care what anyone else thinks of my typing on this baord im trying to talk about a tv show. if i cared how i typed id write essays for fun.

That's the point. It's a joke.

>lvl 2
>somehow escaped when le killer man and le mary sue

so he jumped from lvl 2 to another city?

they were on g lvl. got the money walked out the door and left? idk i never said this show was written well.

It was a metaphor. The fridge symbolized the show and the salad symbolized meaning. Emmit looks into the fridge only to realize that it's full of irrelevant shit, but the salad he was looking for was nowhere to be found. He then gets shot in the head as a reminder that with or without the salad - at the end of the day the ending was always destined to be unpleasant and render the entire trip to the fridge completely pointless.

Thats some fairly convoluted explanation. was it not just the fruit salad u could see?

>Emmitt was the rich baron
>Wench the peasant and the pitchfork

BRAVO

No, I'm certain of this.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

NOAH I LOVE YOU!

Honestly, I'm glad that they haven't even tried making a knock-off Malvo and have just been focusing on making new villains with new angles like Dodd, Hanzee and Varga.

They know as well as we do that Malvo can never be surpassed and was the greatest and perfectly executed in Season 1.

I think Emmit represented the viewers, and the salad represented a good season. He looked into the fridge, but found nothing.

Instead, Wrench, symbolizing Hawley, shot us, the fans, in the back of the head, trying to find some redeeming quality to the show.

And naught was found.

Bravissimo, Hawleytello.

Nah. Gloria knew she had him. And honestly, so did he.

With what proof. and if those papers to irs fucked him then why come back to america. he knew they have them he got that text that they have them. u really cant know till we get proof that he got nabbed. You can say all you like its implied with blah blah but still doesn't prove shit thats just a presumption.

What gives it away? Varga seems so sure of himself.

>this is a salad in America

pizza is a vegetable in america

Kaiokek x 100

>Fucked him
Did you even watch the show? They didn't fuck *him*, they fucked that specific deal he was involved in at the time. Varga isn't his real name, so even though it appeared in the papers sent to IRS, they didn't do shit to incriminate him personally.

thats my point. IF those papers fucked him why come back. he isnt worried in the least is my point, i didnt even need to go into the fact the names etc that doesent even matter. sorry if my typing was to hard to understand.

Nikki was punished for seeking revenge rather than dispelling evil.

yes it was the fruit salad or the big round thing here. just quickly rewatch that scene

He was at the scene of a mass murder and fled for years.

i want to see him naked. if you catch my drift.

I know people are saying it was love, but I saw it as being a reference to season 1 where Wrench lost his partner.
He understood what Nikki was doing, so when he found out she was killed without finishing her task he had the opportunity to let out stress from losing his friends.
It only took 5 years because he went on the run and later found out Nikki didn't make it, so he had to track down Emmet.

it clearly shows he didn't do anything wrong by being in that picture. he has no gun. him being there proves nothing illegal other than he was there. as he said pictures can be faked anyways.

Varga is Trump and speaks in alternative facts. The show was set in 2011 and then we jump ahead five years to 2016 which is election year and he faces off against a cocky woman.