TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMPAMANIA EDITION

>Hillary says "we are going to raise taxes on the middle class," crowd cheers
twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

>The media constantly lies about Trump's crowd sizes and just about everything else, too.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/03/were-gonna-break-through-the-media-folks-donald-trump-rallies-with-10000-in-daytona-while-hillary-talks-ties/#more-119684

>Trump tells off the media
youtube.com/watch?v=HGHWou0h1kk

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Trump in Maine (8/4/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=P5qSZdT_Xis
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/O8J8UtQJu2k
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

INTERVIEWS
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg
>Trump on Newsradio (8/2/16)
youtu.be/vwSx5J-v9VA
>Hannity interviews Trump (8/1/16)
youtu.be/WX06X1RNWt4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>What a Trump Ad Should Look Like
youtube.com/watch?v=brZXECDLtpc
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryslastpressconfrence.com/
youtu.be/c5OgYHwzPd0?t=15m13s
fas.org
youtube.com/watch?v=HF4pZiXun2I’
youtube.com/watch?v=fax6kqNgl58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

96 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

TRUMP!!!

>questioning her immigration status

what is this shit

GET HYPE

This is the newest media hit against Trump.

Literally attacking Melania, totally innocent, on complete speculation.

They are evil guys. Pure evil.

And they have nothing.

It's desperation, friend.

Absolute complete smear campaign.

The media going after Trump's wife will backfire.

>(((MSM))) now unironically attacking beautiful immigrant woman
Yeah, that will work out well for them.

Didn't you know democrats were about protecting our borders? They've always been for protecting our borders!

"We're going to build a fence!"—the Democrats

You didn't know this?

Awoo Everywhere!

Seems like the shill threads have slowed down significantly. We'll have to see if they're back in full force tomorrow. Since they seem to be going hard 9-5, I bet it'll stop by the weekend.

We just have to make it through one more day, bros. AND we've got TWO Trump/Pence rallies to get us through the day.

Gonna be a MAGA Friday

why is New York Post attacking Trump now? I thought they endorsed Trump?

Trump's not losing, he just has lots of room to improve!

b-bernie too?

You have a deal

MAGA
A
G
A

WARRIOR SAYS VOTE FOR TRUMP!

hillaryslastpressconfrence.com/

TICK TOCK

>MSM attacks Melania
>at a rally Trump looks directly at the camera
>"Leave Melania the hell alone, you sniveling cowards"

These have been some grim days. I don't think things were this bad since Wisconsin

youtu.be/c5OgYHwzPd0?t=15m13s

>MICHAEL (((SAVAGE))) ATTACKS TRUMP FAMILY!

15:13 - 15:36

TRAITOR!

Hillary is a butt-face!

What did he mean by this?

Is calling him a madman and saying the DNC supposed to be negative? Sounds like something we say.

MAGA, good night folks

THE BETTER GENERAL

posting

They come in waves, you can only say something so many times before it loses it's meaning and significance and the media is dulling their sword slapping it against Trump's armor before he has even drawn his.

I think it was mostly for the blue collar union good ole boys who read the post

Talking shop one day and everybody is talking about how hot the next First Lady is going to be

>implying sweet tits is an attack

>high powered rifle

o hes mad

THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD

Something going on where I live lads. Hearing multiple sirens and I can see multiple helicopters flying around. Might be happening.

I don't understand.
I thought democrats liked immigrants regardless of how they came here.
This is all very confusing.

It was this way after Iowa, though.

A. WOOOOOOOOOoooo

It was tweeted long before the leak.

>reparations.me
why aren't you getting free shit off of white cucks yet?

K... Keep me posted

He lives in SanFran, he cant operate.

It's only grim if you base your viewpoint on what the media tells you.

When you consider their opinion is worth donkeyshit, things are less bleak.

VOTE FOR TRUMP OOOOOOOOHHH YEAHHHH

When will we learn?

"Look no one ever said Donald Trump was a nice guy."
"I scam the crap out of people, more then I have to, some are still in debt."
"I've had idiot employees who like to talk big so I taught them a lesson and they never came back to work."
"If I'm in a meeting and the deal is bad, I make it a policy to stiff them on the contract."
"But even a bastard like me can spot true evil when he see's it"

Leave Eric alone... :(

I like Eric.

Is he (((white)))?

I don't even like Trump but there's no way in hell that latest poll isn't biased.

He's obviously losing his ass but 15% is way out of the realm of reality.

Things look like they were turning around for Trump after the RNC. The media shilling and the CTR have demoralized a lot of people

Oh hot damn thats a real tweet? Fuck me that irony is delicious. Also, checked my friend.

The real number is probably he's down 5-6%. Realistically there's no way he's losing by 15 or even 10%. The numbers just don't work for that.

Less than two months to the debates!

>August
>Hillary's lead has only gotten wider

So what the fuck is going on? I just don't get this shit, her crowds are pathetic compared to Trump but she looks to have a steady lead over him now.

Fuck the "wait for the debates" bullshit, when are you fucks going to admit that Trump needs to keep his fucking mouth shut with his bullshit comments no matter how true or red pilled they are.

yeah, that's kindof low-blow bullshit. don't think don will be back, he shouldn't be.

So based.

Just heard screaming in the distance, heli still here. Keeps spinning around

>pic
>filename
Thank you for correcting the record.

>that finish

It doesn't matter what I think. Trump is going to be Trump. We just have to meme and pray and redpill as many normies as possible.

I trust in Trump.

>when are you fucks going to admit that Trump needs to keep his fucking mouth shut with his bullshit comments no matter how true or red pilled they are.
Shut up, faggot.

When your opponent has full control of the media and the establishment on her side, things will never be easy. We didn't give up after Wisconsin, we're certainly not going to give up now.

Don't let them intimidate you.

I told Don to say the DNC is rigged and he did it, the absolute madman!

I'm sorry you have to live in California.

There is no doubt in my mind that Trump has even shown the hilt of his blade yet.

Everything he's done up to this point has been a lure to get the MSM and the American people in the right mindset to swallow whatever redpill he is going to dish out.

fas.org
/irp/offdocs/ppd/ppd-41.html

GUYS

F

>a 20 point swing

How can the media justify lying to us like that?

>I don't even like Trump but [truth]

Holy shit. An honest anti-Trumper.

I love you, user.

Run to the screams user

I don't understand it either. If you go on reddit to the politics sections, that whole front page is filled with anti-trump news. My only explanation is that people are willing to admit that they are going to vote for Trump. I just dont see anybody waking up on election day thinking "Yes. I want Hillary Clinton to be the leader of our country for 4 years"

so spoopy

Trump does NOT need to keep his mouth shut. Trump needs to stay on his points and keep everyone energized. His interviews are GREAT and his press conference was golden.

Getting "unlikely voters" to the polls is not going to happen if he shuts his mouth. Unlikely voters are going to push trump to 60% of the popular vote, netting him 333 EC votes.

fas.org
/irp/offdocs/ppd/ppd-41.html

> Michael ((Savage))
> John ((Stewart))

Why can't they? It's not like anything will happen to them for straight up lying. They're above the law just like their royal family the Clintons.

It's literally CTR.

Don't about them. If Reddit reflected reality Bernie would have won

turns out the photoshoot she got "paid" for on her tourist visa, she wasnt paid for it at all according to the photogropher

Spread this:

Watch: Clinton Heckled by Protesters Chanting 'Wall Street Has Her Bought'

youtube.com/watch?v=HF4pZiXun2I’

>333 electoral votes
If that happens, we were know truly and for all time that Kek is with us.

How'd you know I live in cali?

Shit, what do we do about the Melania debacle? I'm trying to find a way to debunk it, but I'm not finding anything.

>Fuck the "wait for the debates" bullshit, when are you fucks going to admit that Trump needs to keep his fucking mouth shut with his bullshit comments no matter how true or red pilled they are.

But then he wouldn't be Trump.

And we wouldn't like him.

Bernie did win. They stole the election from him, literally.

Personally I love his weird ass shit he does. I just hate that the retard masses get so offended by a normal man talking like a normal fucking human being. They are so indoctrinated to what politicians are, they think Trump is evil because he speaks from the heart and not the blackened soul that most do.

I love how all of those headlines are quotes coming from sources that the media refuses to name.

What fantastic journalism.

that's dirty as fuck attack

What's a time zone?

No kidding. I can't belive it only takes 6 million dollars to take control over one of the largest websites in the world.

We do nothing. Trump will BTFO of the (((MSM))) on this one.

Attacking the innocent beautiful immigrant wife of a presidential candidate is bad optics no matter what the scenario. They're fucking themselves up with this one.

For those of you who were looking forward to their daily Pence fix: youtube.com/watch?v=fax6kqNgl58

Also, 2 things about those polls.
1.) Some Sup Forumsack showed yesterday that some of these polls eliminated the 18-35 year old demographic from the polls.
2.) Polls are based on highly likely voters. They do not include people who have not voted for years (i.e. people like me) who will be voting for Trump, so there is an undetermined, hidden groundswell of voters who simply will are not counted.

When the wall is built on the American side will be murals/sculptures authorized by a Federal committee (for quality control purposes) depicting great scenes of American history and achievement.

Make it a symbol of national pride and monumental architecture and for a tourist attraction.

Whats with those polls and pol shills? Is there's no hope?