/who/ - Doctor Poo General

Tom Wosenthwal edi'tion

>ow, thwat fwall weally hurt
>oh, uwm... it sweems iw've wegenewated
>ooh, nwew vwoice... thwat's weird
>I wike it haha, very qwurky and fwunny, I gwuess twimes change, and swo do I. No mwore sewious docta' poo XD
>and oh bwoy, thi' twime its gwanna bwe a wibbly wobbly woppa

Owld gwumpy me edwition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nqpzv6v5KBM
newscientist.com/article/mg23431314-400-weird-orbits-hint-planet-ten-might-lurk-at-solar-system-edge/
bigfinish.com/ranges/released_reverse/sarah-jane-smith
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

Had a weird dream about PewDiePie spoiling The Doctor Falls and saying it was a timey wimey Minority Report.

After 3 years I still don't get what was Moffat thinking when he just decided that cybersuits just grow around buried bodies in death in heaven

Fuck this gay thread

QUICK, WHO'S THE 13TH DOCTOR. I KNOW ONE OF YOU KNOW

He confirmed himself that and it's not him
Can you stop this meme

Reminder that canon thread:
tfw off by 24 seconds

I'll take tom over clala any day thanks

What happened?

What are you fucking gay?

With tastes like that I should be asking if you are.

Man bill looks shit without her afro

>an image of an angels becomes an angel
Holy fuck, Moffat. What did he mean by this? DWhy does this rule apply only to this story, and not the previous or next one? Did you think for a brief second before writing this 'twist'?

> →
reeeee

post Clala's here anyway tbhfam

someones salty. next time bud

That is the cliffhanger right? Both Masters showing CyberBill to the Doctor and then zooming in on her eye to show a tear

What happened?

I want to fuck the mondas cybermans mouth hole

look at her face dude she lost weight

I think the whole image thing was to make the angels more abstract beings. With their image being their power it's how they project themselves into this world, the image of a stone statue or otherwise. After all, if they are literally just stone what makes it different from any other statue? It doesn't completely land though.

we all do

I'd take pancakeClara over cheesecakeClara everytime

Are you sure of that?

ye I hate that stupid chav fake tan

I really want Tom Rosenthal to be the Doctor. He's just perfect, he's like Matt smith with Sylvester Mccoys voice. I want to go on carefree lighthearted adventures again, and the doctor just works better when he's young and eccentric Like Tom.

post random shit from your /who/ folder

I want it to be Rosenthal because I want to fuck Rosenthal

Don't have a /who/ folder, only a Nardie folder

1. Rose
2. The Happiness Patrol
3. The Beast Below
4. ?????
5. The Almost People
6. Forest of the Dead
7. The Zygon Invasion
8. Last of the Time Lords
9. Cold Blood
10.The Girl Who Died
11. World Enough and Time
12. The Doctor Falls

Anybody want to play a game where we try to guess what this list is ranking? Personally, I have absolutely no idea.

What did he mean by this?

Ah I've got it
This is some sort of rip-off/inspiration of Series 10 episodes
I don't see how the Eaters of Light is similar to the Girl Who Died tho

I wanted to say The Fires of Pompeii,. but I haven't seen that one since it first aired. But I do remember it ending with a stone carving of the Doctor and the TARDIS.

Wait why is Matt Smith not shopped?

Oh you're right, weird they put World Enough and Time and The Doctor Falls in there.

Eaters of Light reminded me a lot more of Woman Who Lived than anything else. Tonally, at least.

FUCKING SLAVS DELETE YOURSELF FROM THIS BOARD

Jesus that looks like some cringey autistic bullshit

>not knowing Renegade Master

BACK ONCE AGAIN
youtu.be/nqpzv6v5KBM

So I was right

Unpopular opinion: Earthshock cybermen is the worst cybermen design in the show ever

I don't think anyone praises Earthshock for its Cybermen design.

Is that a picture of the new doctor?

MONDAS IS REAL
newscientist.com/article/mg23431314-400-weird-orbits-hint-planet-ten-might-lurk-at-solar-system-edge/

>I don't think anyone praises Earthshock for its Cybermen design.
I do. I love that you can vaguely see their mouths moving when they talk. The best Cybermen designs and the ones that remind you that they're people, not just robots.

only 31 years late

Clearly it's Nibiru gunna give it to you!

People have been speculating on Planet IX/X since the day we noticed perturbations in Neptune's orbit. That day was 150 years ago..

The only one I laughed at

Will Bill ever know if she was right?

Torchwood S5 when?

You mean the tv series? Never. But Big Finish is taking over the continuity and their next Torchwood project will be set after Miracle Day.

Sarah Jane Adventures S6 when?

user pls

You mean the tv series? Never. But Big Finish is taking over the continuity and their next Sarah Jane Adventures project will be set after The Man Who Never Was with Nicholas Briggs as Sarah Jane.

Who should Big Finish cast in its ear story about the history of Big Finish?

Briggs

>show a tear
>it's another cybermen DO have emotions episode

Has he done a Myth Makers on Big Finish yet?

SJA prequel series
bigfinish.com/ranges/released_reverse/sarah-jane-smith

they're mostly shit, wait until another sale unless you were planning on pirating them

What's with all the 990s?

Would the ending to Army of Ghosts have been top kino if they hadn't shown the Cyberman earlier in the episode?

I wasn't here back when Matt Smith was playing the Eleventh Doctor.
What did /who/ think of Matt and his time as the Doctor in general?

I really loved his first season a lot and while his second was also fun for me it just didn't compare. His last one was a disappointment but Matt and Clara made it worthwhile.

Not sure what you guys thought about Amy and Rory but I enjoyed them greatly. Same thing with Clara but she's definitely better in Capaldi's run because more time to grow.

The best part about Matt's run for me was the first season, specials and River Song.

share more Nardies?

No, it's right to know about the Cybermen from the start because the surprise are the Daleks.
Revealing both at the same time would have been too much.

WE ARE
THE SLITHEEN

nardie uprising

Never. They killed off most of the crew and the Americans finished it off.

SJA S5 part 2 when?

Opinions on The Doctor?

Splendid chaps, all of them.

I wish. Muh dick.

Terrorist.

why do they always pick ugly actors to play the doctor?

also, the 13th doctor will be female, of course. that's why they decided this season will be capaldi's last. they decided to have a female doctor.

The pilot is obviously a rip-off of the lodger.

Haha, what a retard

>why do they always pick ugly actors to play the doctor
What? All of the modern ones have been studs.

>also, the 13th doctor will be female, of course. that's why they decided this season will be capaldi's last. they decided to have a female doctor.
This is probably the most boardie sentence I've ever seen.

>unable to refute truth
>scream retard instead

kek triggered retard detected

Haha, cringe.

Do you understand that I'm baiting you to send reports on your posts? Fucking idiot.

my dad was a die-hard doctor who fan until matt smith made him stop watching.

can anyone explain?

This is now a slav and RTDchad thread!!

Why though? What did I do to you?

clearly wasn't die hard.