Is this good?

Is this good?

It has Jews in it, so no

It's incredible, made me cry the first time I read it.

its a well written memoir about a son trying to understand his father's experience as well as a very direct view into the horrors of being a european jew during world war 2, and was the first comic to win a pulitzer in 1992. I think it's very good, and definitely worth reading

It's really good, and very underrated.

eh, it's a nice read but nothing spectacular.
Parts where son tries to understand his father's stingy behavior are the ones I remember

>MUH 6 BILLION: THE COMIC

nah, it's trash

i felt like it was a little disappointing, but since it's autobiographical, I guess that's just life.

Lighten up, user. No need to be upset.

I think it's good. Very honest. Like it's not just "evil nazis" it has all stuff like how shitty the people suffering were to each other sometimes, the lengths gone to to survive, et cetera.

It simply recounts the tale of holocaust survivor instead of pushing for actions to be taken.

It was a really good read back in high school, especially with the inclusion of Art's old "my mom killed herself and I found the body" comic. I'm not sure if it would hold up for an adult reader, but any teen would be engrossed in the thing.

Nein, ze cats vere not treated in a fair manner. All zee mice died from typhus! Und there vas a bias against cats, not all cats vere evil. Vat about Dresden, or hiroshimouse, zee allies ver VORSE, ja?

/catPOL/

>and was the first comic to win a pulitzer in 1992
It was the first and only graphics novel to win a Pulitzer but comic strips have won pulitzers even before Maus

>'Ooh Vladek'

kek

>it has talking animals with dark stuff happening to them so DEEP
sounds like the kind of shit faggots chalk up as 'underrated' whatever the fuck that means, as if it didn't have a major following just because it's too cerebral and 'grim' for the average reader instead of it just being plain old mediocre.

>Sexy Holocaust
thats probably a fetish

Have you read it? It's just a very nice and heart warming story. It's one of my childhood favorites,and a nice narrative to show someones view as a european jew during world war 2

It's good if you like story's about the holocaust featuring mice.

Yes. The characterization is damn good.

yes. style is good, writing is decent, and the series will jerk a heart string or two. I'd pick it up.

No, it's Jewish propaganda.