What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chvrches-singer-lauren-mayberry-responds-to-misogynistic-online-abuse-over-new-music-video-leave-a-10461034.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She absolutely made that show.

I hate her, half of everything bad that happens to Andy is because she can't keep her big fucking mouth shut

idk. I probably like her because she reminds me of my best friend irl

When Andy is trying to pick up the girl moving in to his block of flats
>Maggie: Can I have your autograph? I love your TV show.
>Woman: You're on TV?
>Andy: I have a show, yeah, but it's nothing major.
>Maggie: I think it's the best show on television!
>Andy: Oh, don't say that.
>Maggie: But that's what you told me to say.

Tell me how someone with an IQ above 85 could possibly think that was appropriate.

>ruins andy's relationship with the writer by telling him andy said he was too gay
>ruins andy's relationship with warwick by telling his fiancee andy said he was too short

being ugly

Aspergers

one of the few female characters I actually like

she stars in The Lobster as well, invites the protagonist to have anal sex with her

>implying

>Gervais makes a great series about an actor desperate for relevance that he sells his soul to make a shit sitcom
>goes and makes Derek anyway

she's just shining a light on Andy's own dishonesty and meanness though. not actually the root cause of his misfortunes.

You're STILL going up!

Well yeah, he did too.

too many golly toys

i have a thing for scottish accents. are there any attractive scottish women that aren't red haired meme models?

Sharon Hogan is sexy to me, especially in Catastrophe

>that episode when she squeezes out a fresh load of cum after sex for fear of getting preggers again

She's irish

oh. feck

MUSTANG SALLY

scottish women are either short in a bad way, weirdly deformed like drug addicts or just fat stumpy and loud

any attractive ones either married into the upclass and produced ugly offspring, or immergrated

you can find them in pubs in England acting like men and bragging how great scotland is during rugby season, apprently its not that great and probably why they are being an eye sore in English pubs.

scotland was a mistake

this. you know the memes from america about "this is a 10/10 in britbongland"? the scots are that to us

Nikki Cross

>immergrated

get ou
Derek was great

i'm always surprised to hear that anyone likes anything gervais did post-extras. can you point to a scene that you think is good from derek? I'm genuinely curious. do you find that show funny or is it the drama part?

dead, wrapped in plastic

There are a select few.

RGS and Idiot Abroad were both post-Extras.

Life on the Road, Cemetary Junction and his stand-up were all OK.

OP is Orlando Bloom

>being mean

That just means more Lauren for me.

She had a bad case of bongface

>Gervais trying to be emotional and serious
I puked when he gave that speech about fame. Embarrassing

What's in that glass

Sup Forums's tears

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chvrches-singer-lauren-mayberry-responds-to-misogynistic-online-abuse-over-new-music-video-leave-a-10461034.html

kek I heard about that. I actually like her btw, just shit posting. I can't believe she's almost 30. She looks like she's 19.