youtube.com/watch?v=lxSu92ciSfg
youtube.com/watch?v=SxOlaom54DM
youtube.com/watch?v=sYbOepy7jMk
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ok0EayJG_c
youtube.com/watch?v=cSV6ajZxLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=GOZDTHLpcjI
youtube.com/watch?v=tpO2tVGReY0
youtube.com/watch?v=agusDATduWQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BUJRgHb6DxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're most likely not gonna censor it in the U.S.

Which sister would you get along with best?

Lucy. We'd watch invader zim and Ruby gloom.

>they want the Clarence audience
I'm all for it

Fuck, I want fanart of Lucy and Gaz hanging out now.

The brown short one is probably the widower and the tall white one is his brother.

Suppose they rail their kid?

He doesn't look mixed.

Definitely Luan. We both share a passion for corny comedy.

Suppose you get your head out of your ass?

Huh. Good for them.

Wouldnt Gaz more in common with Lincoln?

It's a Full House scenario most likely.

What? We don't know who the wife was. Probably a drug addict from a Tyler Perry movie sort of thing.

Probably. I'd actually kind of like to see that again.

He wouldn't have to be. One could be adopted.

Now, now, those two homos may be keeping a little boy around for impure purposes, right?

This is episode 9a in production order, and Nick's waiting until July 20th to finally air it. They've even moved onto airing episode 13 ("For Bros About to Rock" and "It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud, House")!

Nick might not censor Clyde's parents, but they sure as hell are hesitant about showing them.

The only thing they would have in common is video games, though Gaz would finally know what it would be like to have a caring brother. Then again, Lucy would totally be interested in the weird alien-related stories Gaz would tell her.

"He seriously took one of your organs? That's cool."

Probably Luna

I like the way you think

Must suck being adopted.

Not really.

Lucy is cute cute cute!

>20 days to go
Thank god my mindnumbing job keeps me occupied

>Married? You can't get married, you're FAGGOTS!

They've aired other episodes out of order. The first episodes released were episodes 4 and 10 online. In the first week after episodes 1 and 2, they aired episode 12. They aired 8A first, aired (on TV) both segments of 10, and then aired 8B.

It's interesting how this show's a hodgepodge of left-wing and right-wing values. On the left-wing side, we have a predominantly female cast, an interracial gay couple with an adopted child, and the "how about those Republicans" remark. On the right-wing side, we have a large, white family, fulfilling the most important half of 1488. Plus, the focal point of the show is the boy, even though he has ten female siblings who could be the show's protagonist, emphasizing the importance of manhood.

I would've gone with Not Mabel, but then she had the audacity to dismiss the entire genre of science-fiction, even though everything fantastical could conceivably be viewed as science-fiction, including cartoons with talking animals. Therefore, I'd go with Lucy, and I'd try to find something gothic enough to enjoy with her.

This user gets it.

I feel like she would like Fooly Cooly too.

Reminder, show comes back from hiatus on the 18th.

7/18: House Music
>Lincoln signs his family up for a talent show and they form a band.

7/19: Two Boys and a Baby
>Thinking it'll be easy, Lincoln and Clyde take on the task of babysitting the youngest Loud, Lily.

7/20: Overnight Success
>Lincoln invites Clyde to a sleepover, but gets jealous when Clyde wants to hang out with his sisters.

7/21: Toads and Tiaras
>After Lola gets sick and can't compete in her pageant, Lincoln coaches Lana to take her place

7/22: A Novel Idea
>It's Dad's annual Take Your Daughter to Work Day so Mom offers to take Lincoln to her work: a dental office.

>It's interesting how this show's a hodgepodge of left-wing and right-wing values. On the left-wing side, we have a predominantly female cast, an interracial gay couple with an adopted child, and the "how about those Republicans" remark. On the right-wing side, we have a large, white family, fulfilling the most important half of 1488. Plus, the focal point of the show is the boy, even though he has ten female siblings who could be the show's protagonist, emphasizing the importance of manhood.

You're just overanalyzing shit. It's an apolitical cartoon based off of some guy's childhood.

I bet you think Barney the Dinosaur was full of compelling political commentary as well.

>Latin

Give me a link, I can understand spanish.

The use of dinosaurs indicated that the show was heavily pro-evolution and not creation.

>same day SU comes back

Osomatsu-San x Loud House Crossover

Literally when?

Is that image supposed to look horrible?

Since she like British music, this would be her boyfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHKdsdN4oyA

youtube.com/watch?v=A9kAsvzhgJM

youtube.com/watch?v=lxSu92ciSfg

youtube.com/watch?v=SxOlaom54DM

youtube.com/watch?v=sYbOepy7jMk

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ok0EayJG_c

youtube.com/watch?v=cSV6ajZxLrU

youtube.com/watch?v=GOZDTHLpcjI

youtube.com/watch?v=tpO2tVGReY0

I found it on Deviantart

You be the judge

fug

What? More stuff to watch

big deal
korra has uncensored lesbo tongue kissing in the most recent blue ray release
youtube.com/watch?v=agusDATduWQ

Alright.here's a good image

I dunno, I'm terrible at choosing

just roll,noob

What's Sup Forums about what he said?

>On the right-wing side, we have a large, white family, fulfilling the most important half of 1488. Plus, the focal point of the show is the boy, even though he has ten female siblings who could be the show's protagonist, emphasizing the importance of manhood.

Are these ideas somehow intrinsically linked to Sup Forums. These are basic conservative ideas

This was posted on the official instagram. I was hoping they'd have the Lola character profile up by now.

Clarence did it first and better, like a lot of things in this show

Ok other than 1488, but even then there were no value judgments in his post.

>Clarence doing anything well besides making me want to throw up as the sight of those character designs

No waifus though

Skyler Page did nothing wrong.

Well Lincoln and Gaz both have to deal with their siblings shenanigans getting in the way of what they enjoy. The big difference would be that while Lincoln is a complete pushover, Gaz doesn't take any shit from her brother.

>says the faggot who was obsessed with that hideous currynigger from Steven Universe

>hideous

She's cute. CUTE!

She looks like a turd.

NO U

>finally get around to watching this show
>hey i'll see what Sup Forums has to sa-
god dammit why must it always. if you didnt say anything i might not have noticed, and that's as it should be.

>women are liberal
>whites are republican
you are the problem

>if you didnt say anything i might not have noticed, and that's as it should be.

You probably would have noticed when the episode actually aired, since Clyde's parents get like a minute of screen time.

Don't worry, I agree with you.

This shows he's a faggot user....

Are women not generally liberal?

The only network who is famous for their censoriship is CN, none other channel do this.

And even CN dont censor the lesbians in SU.

sorry for the broken english

Yes they are actually?

Fuck you and your literal shit taste

Probably same, I regularly make stupid jokes and am a class clown.

Yes goy gays are incapable of commiting such acts

>my husband's son
Not even gays are safe.

Waifufags. Degenerate waifufags.

What about 'em?

I wonder what the loud family's winter attire will look like?

Lincoln would dress like this

Lola would dress like Elsa from Frozen tbqh

>Gays

LMAO kaziklu faggot on suicide watch

I'm just having fun. Gosh!

This, to be honest, family.

>Race-mixing faggots

Join me

>Don't worry, they're just friends.

>CN changes them to be Clyde's uncles, dropping their nephew off at the Loud house.

Didn't Jim Davis drop Jon's roommate because people thought they were gay?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html

Just Saiyan...

I am gay and can confirm. You go in a gay bar and it's pretty damn common to hear people talking about young boys or their CP collections.

Obama will be gone in 6 months and then we can finally be rid of SJW insanity for a while. I can't wait for it.

I know most of you guys aren't pedophiles and all that, but there's a whole damn lot of you that are.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUJRgHb6DxM

>It's Dad's annual Take Your Daughter to Work Day so Mom offers to take Lincoln to her work: a dental office

Lame profession is lame. Actually the better thing to do is this:

>Mrs. Loud works in a fertility clinic
>she's secretly been stealing pills from the place for years

But user, then Hillary will be coming into office.

Why are Loud House threads so Sup Forums?

I'm gay and please let me know which gay bars you go to.

Not all of us are pedos but it is a lot more common and accepted in the community. I don't think it's good for society to normalize our lifestyle or promote it in the media. That could bring on a lot of hate for us.

>I am gay and can confirm

The warden's office in a federal prison?

At the point where the writers of the show decided having a gay couple was a good idea.