#HILLARYFORHOSPITAL2016

HOLY FUCK, HILLARY IS BRAIN DAMAGED AND AUTISTIC

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE FUCK ME THIS IS GOLD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She really is. She had to repeat what the black guy said to the audience to reassure HERSELF

Trump will demolish her and yet its still going to be rigged tbhonest

Note that the view count is locked at 114,790

Really? Trying to attack someone because of past conditions? What tinfoil are you using OP? I think you should try posting this on

Bump

Somebody with brain damage should not be the next president fucktard.

This is a shill act accordingly

jesus christ, are these the long term affects of globalist mind domination?

I will never understand corrupt rich people
you are in a serious health problems and still continue to fuck over other people just for the shekels?!

(((why)))

Golly these new shills are entertaining

more like mind corrosion. kek

jesus, shills are so out of touch with Sup Forums its obvious who they are.

They own her. She will die on live tv and her masters will not give a single fuck.

No! Donald is the mentally ill one, he's a sociopath! CNN told me so!

>also whatever money you're getting from CTR can you get me involved? I want to shitpost for $$

Granny Crooked needs a nap.

this is what happens when you sell your soul to satan.

Bumperoo for jackeroo

If Hillary gets elected then World War III will most certainly commence!

>1 post by this id

GTFO redneck racist.

Holy cow dis bitch is ded af bruh

don't want it to gain traction, millions pf views gives credibility

This is pretty gnar

OshitNigger.jpg
He is right

is that mrsundaymovies talking

I think we should focus our meme magic on Hillary having an episode during a debate

>she has brain damage
>no its seizures
>no its drug abuse
>no its autism

this is all over the place

>tfw even if she is elected she won't be mentally competent enough to make any decisions.

KEK has granted me with dubs

but it's all those things...

Yet the conclusion is clear - there is something seriously wrong with Shillary.

That bitch is gonna malfunction worse than Ruboto when she has her debate with The God Emperor.

>its the Trump-Hillary debate
>Trump didnt prepare for a debate at all
>instead he prepared for how to trigger all of her brain injuries

brain damage causes the seizures. drug abuse maybe a contributing factor in the mood swings. she was always autistic

how do shills not get it? i blame sponge bob for ruining critical thinking in stoners

Genius!

Like him.

shills complaining about other shills

faggots

>HOLY FUCK, HILLARY IS BRAIN DAMAGED AND AUTISTIC
She eats KFC like a normal person unlike dumbassdrumpf

>implying I'm not just bumping
nice 9gag pic

thank you for correcting my record
a lot of these guys here are really in denial and even if it doesn't show you're doing a lot of good by reminding them of what normal, healthy thoughts are like. It gives them some perspective which is something they're sorely lacking. It's people like you who help reinforce the culture of tolerance and freedom that we in the West have spent too long neglecting.
Yours Truly,
Justin True D'oh

>Don't you think she looks tired?

TIRED CROOKED HILLARY

I CALL HER TIRED CROOKED HILLARY

In for precedence that when I make an argument later in the thread I won't be labelled a shill for low post count.

bump

-->-->-->

Wait so use meme magic to make Hillary suffer a stroke and die?

Why didn't we try this sooner?

why not shill on plebbit? You're never going to convince a single person here, chances are if you stay long enough you're just going to vote trump

It's not an excuse, it's how the wold works.

What the fuck is wrong with this lizard? I can't believe anyone really wants something like this as president.

Wow, an anus made of Trump. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Chelsea ever said was "I like Trump"

like a savage nigger
here in the UK we use utensils
real Americans always bring their eating irons

Hello, I'm Lindsay! As a fellow Sup Forums user like yourself I just thought I would contribute here with a few corrections. For the record, Hillary she has social skills which are well within the range of normal non-autistic humans because she is a human.

Wow, I don't know what record you are working off of but there is some very incorrect information in there. Hillary does not have seizures. She is a normal human being and behaves as such. She also would obviously never do drugs because drugs are illegal and if there is one thing Hillary Clinton is known for, it is her rigid adherence to the law.

Thank you for allowing me to contribute to your thread to set the record straight. I look forward to your reply accepting the correct information.

Oh, and
>BIG 4 U
lol, memes am i rite?

You use utensils because you britbong have fuck awful teeth
Real americans like hillary aren't pussies who use forks and knives to eat greasy chicken

>Hillary is going to be forced to be under more and more public scrutiny over the next few months

This shit is going to be good.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

That ironical post is great but i'm worried about how our ironic posts become unironical over time.

>implying she's not just going to hide from the public and any live cameras until after she loses or leaves the white house

At this point I'm wondering if she's even going to debate or if they're really going to go all out to prevent her from appearing.

iirc before the dnc she hadn't given a press conference in over 100 days

As stated in a previous thread, kek wills she drops cold on stage tomorrow

>Fake Trump Hat
>Expecting Kek to bless this heresy

IDon'tThinkSoTim.jpg.png.exe.html

she's a clone, a pod person

Rip missed 77

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

relevant video that should have been included in the OP

This is old old news that you're wrong
>latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
>The mere mention of Correct the Record makes some critics seethe. Super PACs are typically prohibited from working in tandem with candidates, but Correct the Record is doing just that by exploiting a loophole in campaign finance law that it says permits such coordination with digital campaigns.
And we knew about it before that

Spot the shill

>infowars

Please kill yourself. You really are a shit stain on humanity.

That is some 9/10 dain bramage.

>I'm just going to dismiss evidence because infowars

I don't believe when AJ says people are demons, surely he goes off the rails at times. But they do go off of a lot of facts and aren't bias, say what you will but there's a lot of truth too.

le right wing british man

In 2016 Infowars has greater journalistic credibility than ABC News.

I like these new tactics. Reverse psychology. These shills are running out of subversion tactics and their meme game is non existant. After this fails, then what? Shills start doxxing Trump supporters? Throwing bricks through windows?

SPOT THE SHILL

we need to get this shit trending. this is real good ammo.

Cool vid. Seeing the first part I doubted it was a brain injury from falling nut he touched the truth in the second half; she's always been a psychi bitch. All the cocaine prolly contributed, maybe syphilis too, but she's always been a psycho bitch.

Satanic reverse shill get. You sold your soul to Moloch.

Damn. Hopefully kek wills it and that blood clot does its magic

>1 hour ago
>Check current
>114,790
Fug.

wow

How will Hillary ever have a debate with Trump? He's going to fucking destroy her.

Damn typos

Thanks for correcting the record!

great video

makes me feel a little sorry for her

but much more sorry for us

Spotted the nigger.

Except it does.

Crazy Cunt Clinton
Her crooked MSM will never air these.

There may be truth to your word or they may not be. All I can say is I saw hillary there too.

Someone post a comment about it. Once it gets high enough, if they even let it appear towards the top, the views will then be unlocked so that you look crazy.

Shillary will collapse from a seizure during the debate require hospitalization, ending her campaign.
The November election is just going to be Trump vs the third parties.

Many people thought W Bush was mentally ill too.

I don't think the reaction to the balloons was strange, because it was pretty impressive seeing all those balloons drop. If Hillary dies in office, that means Tim Kaine becomes president. One of the reasons why McCain lost is because many people thought that he'd die in office and Palin would become president.

I actually was starting to like her a bit after all the information I've been reading lately, but after this I think I'm going to have to go with Jill Stein.

Or the DNC, knowing Clinton's brain is scrambled, will make up some ridiculous excuse to cancel the debates.

Sadly, if they cheat and pit her in Kaine will be POTUS next year.

>yfw trump is getting killed by a brain dead criminal whom is perceived to be less insane

Perception is manufactured
MSM are masters of mind control
Most of the zombies voting for her don't even know who Joe Biden is.

It's "paranormal" newfriend. You shills are embarrassingly obvious.