Kino Bean Discussion Thread

What are your thoughts on Killer Bean Forever?

I'm justa bean tryna git sum fuckin sleep

It was a fucking mistake

Loved it, Wasn't really a fan of the ending (yeah, I wanted the twist ending, too) but overall I'd say it was pretty solid, I'd show this to my kids instead of angry birds.

Drumpf better watch out.

lol I played the mobile game where you gotta fight a helicopter at the end but apart from that I have no idea who this is. Can I get a quick rundown?

And a real hero

The KB trilogy is going to go down in history as one of the greatest cinematic franchises in history. Move over Star Wars, fuck off Lord of the Rings, here comes a hot and sexy bean, that's just trying to get some fucking sleep.

He's just a bean, trying to get some sleep.

It's a metaphor for the old testament.

10/10 solid as hell.

SLEEP OKAY

Glad there's a good amount of beaners on here!

>I'm just a bean tryin' to get some sleep!

I thought it was a solid ending desu.

Not knowing a single thing about him and having no other motivation to look him up, I'll believe this.

The original video (the second one) is a 10/10. The movie suffers from being a movie.

It's about a disgruntled, working class bean who is sick and tired of local gangs, disrupting his neighborhood and his sleep.

The "Killer Bean" goes through ups and downs in this wacky romantic comedy where he fights off the bad guys, and maybe... he even finds love.

You'll go garbanzo for this crazy beaner's antics!!!

you're not wrong, brother

>biblical allegory
>666

J u s t t r y i n ' t o g e t s o m e s l e e p

dubs gets a bean

roll

Congrats! You've got one BEAN!

Now you're done for.

o shit

Killer Bean was my number one thing that motivated me to do well in school