Did anyone watch her interview on Conan?

Did anyone watch her interview on Conan?

Imagine a jet of your cum just flying and hitting her neck and splashing all over her face and chest as she giggles obliviously and wholesomely.

lets keep it PG

He says, brandishing a NECK image like that.

cmon man

oh god imagine rubbing(in a circular motion) you penis tip on her oiled anus(brown)

Sure man, just teasing. Will be respectful/ decent here.

>oiled anus(brown)
it'll be pink

Yeah, def would be pink.

Signed, someone with the same ethnic makeup as her (German / English / Irish)

*giggles*

HI user!

ok, good work

I can't stop crying now

lol you look like a faggot
sup

mmm i want to put some ethnic makeup on her
wanna fuck japelle

Nicole is literally smelling her hair, like drinking the girl in.

You can tell she's aching to take the young, hapless Elle home and "mother" her.

I wonder if Elle ever did a risque Japanese photoshoot as so many young actresses have?

she has that effect on people

This was in response to

Who is that?

must be nice being a woman. You can just molest a qt in public and no one thinks it's weird

"Mommy, can you NURSE me again tonight?!!"

Mommies LOVE Elle, and Elle LOVES mommies.

sometimes, she needs to be punished

Do you like my outfit, Sup Forums?

so, a serious doubt. Is she really virgin?

why does she wear the chokers, bros?

cause people get TOO LEWD about her neck

But the chokers only ADD to the kink / fantasy factor.

As if she's some kind of trained, tamed cumslave obediently wearing her special slave-collar.

T-Tell me more

>virgin

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA surely

"I'm wearing that special choker you like, user!" Please give me more of your yummy sticky white stuff!"

Whenever I see a woman with a slutty neck I want to slit it open tbqh.

maybe she's self conscious and resentful of her diplodocus heritage, and wears them to make her neck appear smaller

oh poor sweet user

how old are you
fucking faggot

Eat shit, douchebag

You think I give a fuck?

fellas.... wtf?

imagine ripping her jaws apart as you jam your throbbing shaft down her throat as she begged for air, gagging on every inch as you thrust harder and harder every second until the moment arises and you release your seed as deep down her throat as humanly possible, watching her eyes tear up as she takes every last bit of your manhood between her lips

How do you rate them nips out 10?

A bit violent, bro. What are you, a nigger?

>op posts a question with no other input
>obvious shill faggot and you or the owner of the VPN you're hiding behind outta be lynched.

puffy/10

Probably an Arab

arabs are white

That's not violent at all you beta fuck

"imagine ripping her jaws apart" was pretty odd wording, but I guess it doesn't need to be taken literally. the rest was fine.

they're caucasoid, but not aryan / indo-european caucasoid.

as in, they have caucasoid bone structure but dark skin and come from the fucking desert, rather than from the Eurasian Steppes or wherever.

>start thinking about Elle's body
>realize that Elle has partially digested food in her stomach and intestines right now, moving toward her anus
>realize Elle has chunks of shit strewn throughout her digestive tract waiting for an opportune moment to be ejected
>imagine Elle partially dissassembling her perfectly composed outfit to take a shit, breaking the illusion of angelic perfection out of necessity
>imagine Elle's perineum and the area around her anus bulging as a log of shit enters her colon
>imagine it passing out unevenly and smearing her outer sphincter with a streak of feces, an imperfect turd from a flawed creature
>imaging the sputtering of trapped gas and partially liquified shit that follows
>imagine the hairs growing in Elle's armpits
>imagine tiny beads of sweat seeping from her innumerable pores
>imagine an elongated bead of salty, milky sweat squeezing through a pore, sticking to a nearby hair, and snaking around until it reaches the tip, where it evaporates into the air moisture to be inhaled by some stranger
>imagine the fine buildup of surface oil and sweat under her petite breasts
>imagine it rolling into little black balls of epithelial detritus as she moves, impercepible to the naked eye even if someone were looking
>imagine the interior of her vagina, squishy, mucous-lines walls, unevenly compressed in her seated posture
>imagine the thick, chalky cervical mucous collecting
>imagine the errant drops of piss in her panties, speckled with torn tissue paper

sometimes they look smoll

Why did you strawman me, just there?
I didn't say Arabs were not White. Now in actual fact, Arabs are not really White. What said is true. Arabs are an ethnic group distinct from White Europeans, and if you were to ask the average Arab if he considers himself to be White I imagine he will tell you "no".

Now, the fact of the matter is that Arabs treat their women badly and that Arabs (and other ethnic groups close to Arabs, like those from the Maghreb) commit more crime than Whites in White countries, including rape and other violence against women. In fact in France, Maghrebins are the worst offenders in this regard, and they too are Caucasoids.

no need to xray images of her when she's worn sheer outfits multiple times on the red carpet/at awards shows.

lmao holy fuck this autistically triggered so hard for stating a fact

>Arabs are an ethnic group distinct from White Europeans

"White" isn't an ethnicity.

Why did they put angled mirrors on the ground at this event?

yeah, but she uses pasties with them