OH LOOK, A POLL THAT OVERSAMPLED DEMOCRATS BY 9% SAYS TRUMP IS LOSING!

Guess I just got BTFO'd by the shilldog!

seriously though, the media is D E S P E R A T E L Y trying to hide HIllary from the debates. They know that old diseased hag wont hold up.

Hence the biased polling, nonstop distortions and of course, our CTR friends right here on Sup Forums

Thats actually a legitimate breakdown of the voters there are less Republicans unfortunately. Check 2012 and 2008 voter profile

Dems will NOT get the same turnout as they did for Obongo, thinking otherwise is delusion

>a woman who's worked in politics almost her entire life won't hold up against a demagogue businessman in a debate

You made me think OP.

Depends on how much dems hate Trump.

3% more Dems, you fucking idiot.

NOT 9%.

KYS.

That doesn't get people to the polls.

This.

Spoiler : They hate Trump a whole lot

Imagine if the hackers stole CNN's emails. Hmmm. I wonder how the revelations there would affect things.

Last week

>you mad libcucks? Look at this poll!

This week

>ITS RIGGED HURRRR

LMAO kys Newfie

plz keep making these threads, these are all being added to my collection

Just like 2012, the Republicans crash and burn while they rant about "muh skewed polls"

The only thing that's different is that Romney started imploding AFTER the debates

Yes it does. Voting against someone out of fear/hate is probably more effective than voting for someone you like.

You do know that there are more Dems than Republicans right?

(You)

Polls are done randomly. All this proves is that more people self-identified or leaned towards democrats.

Whether or not people identify as democrats or republicans depends on what happens in the news cycle. So if anything embarrassing happens with Trump or he says something stupid, less people are going to lean republican.

it never worked for Repubs against Obama

it's bonkers to believe blacks will vote for hillary in similar numbers, and equally crazy to suppose the white men who voted obama will vote for hillary.

wilfully delusional

I feel like it would be more fitting if Trump said he had binders full of women instead of Romney.

It just didn't sound right coming out of Romney's mouth. I guess that's why it became a meme.

>hate Trump
But why?
He did nothing wrong to them.
Jesus taught me to judge people based on their actions, not their words.
Are Democrats retarded? Their dad should have taught them that simple fact of life.

Yeah I'm sure that 6% is what did it, not the fact that trump is unpopular or anything

Turnout by party affiliation changes by election. It was dead even before the dems put their magic nigger on the ballot...unfortunately, Hillary "superpredators" Clinton isn't going to drive turnout among minorities like he did.

Trump has the overwhelming support of whites who can actually be counted to turn out.

In any case, voter turnout among

It's actually really common for left wing parties to have more members than the right parties on paper. In the UK Labour has 500k members, the tories 150k. But the tories get millions more votes right now regardless.

Obama is far more liked than either Trump or Hillary are, this will be the most negative campaign ever seen.

This better be posted the day after the election...and stickied.

AWWW YEAH BIG DICKS BACK IN TOWN

American education at work (Maybe Trump can fix it?)

liar

Won't this backfire on the Dems? Increasing Hillary's numbers will encourage low voter turnout, causing Trump to win.

M8, she can't even get people to come to her rallies.

Nobody's gonna have the initiative to get to the polls for a candidate they don't generally like just to defeat someone they view as ridiculous at best, you average white male at worst.

Most Democratic voters are not stereotypical hardcore SJWs. They're normal people like you and I, and they don't hate Trump, they just dislike him.

Not enough to excite the base, especially with such a weak nominee

the "oversampling" is because there are simply just more democrats

take a fucking statistics course dipshit

I'm (real) right wing and that was glorious to watch. Sup Forums was being flooded with kosher cuckservatives because of the US elections and shilling for garbage like Romney. Was great to see them lose, and them leave afterwards along with the Obama fans.

Bernie Sanders had lots of people at his rallies too

A lot of good that did him

Trump is no more unpopular among most people than bush among dems in 2004 or obama among repubs either time around, stop pretending he's Hitler and try to talk policy

Leave my board you turboniggers

There have been more republicans than democrats involved in the primary so far this election.

These polls have always been bullshit, even professionals have said off the cuff that they don't believe the polls.

See
Try not being a jew for once

because Shillary owned the DNC and rigged the primary

>randomly

>he believes this

Dems are up by a lot because Trump has been a fucking retard lately picking fights with gold star families, kicking out babies, shrugging off sexual harassment, blaming Obama for Captain Khan's death, all of this bullshit coupled with being completely off message and spending more time bringing down conservatives than Clinton. His campaign is absolutely failing right now and it's his own god damn fault.

A fucking leaf

has nothing to do with what i said

Tired of this meme. Besides the emails calling Bernie a jew there is no evidence of it being rigged. She was heavily favored, but rigged? Doubtful

>gallup polling isn't real goys!

Last week

>Trumps winning margin starts to overcome the biased poll methodology

This week

>polling organizations oversample democrats even more heavily

There is no evidence of voter fraud or vote rigging in the emails, just favoritism. The RNC also showed favoritism over anyone who wasn't Trump, yet he still won.

No amount of rigging can get you 25% more votes than your competitor.

ITT: Denial

Over the last week Trump has brought his whole campaign down around him. Congratulations Sup Forums you backed a loser.

im just waiting for hillary to back out of the debates then the media all simultaneously report trump backed out

Isnt the independent turnout higher than dems? I could be wrong if the are going by 2012 turnout

literally statistics. Trump is down because he's shot himself in the foot. Go figure.

Wtf, im #silly4hillary now

That, or maybe less people started identifying less as republicans after all the stupid shit Trump has said.

Glad I'm not the only one who senses the nervousness behind these CTR shills and their weak attempt at spinning the obvious

Gallup also shows that Trump is hated more than Hillary.

The coinflip

>Hillary "superpredators" Clinton isn't going to drive turnout among minorities like he did.
>Trump has 0% of the black vote in some states
>at 13% in Florida among Hispanics
She doesn't have to. Trump's doing that job for her.

Shut your whore mouth, geddy

>But why? He did nothing wrong to them.
media brainwashing mostly

>>hurr cnn told me that trump hates women and wants to gas latinos

Of course he is

That doesn't change the fact that the gap between Republicans and Dems isn't 9 points wide like that retard said it was

>That doesn't get people to the polls
Fear is the most effective form of getting people to vote.

you are thinking of apathy, that is what gets people to not vote.

an old white woman relying on black to get off their asses and vote for her versus a white man effectively dog whistling to the white majority that their last chance to keep the country from turning into a mexican shooting gallery is to vote for him...

really makes you think

actually yes, there are simply more fucking democrats than god damn republicans in this country

it's the most basic and effective form of getting people to the polls

Say it with me everyone:

THERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS
>THERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS
THERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS
>THERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANSTHERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS
>THERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANSTHERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS
>THERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS

not according to gallup polling (read up nigger)

It is registered not feel like it. Also when you oversample compared to the rate in the area, it will swing the number.

Obama drew a lot of niggers who usually don't bother to vote. Even if they dislike Trump, they'll probably go back to not voting since neither candidate is black man.

again, this has nothing to do with what i said

maybe you're confused about what you said?

no but you seem to be

Wrong

not really, I guess you just dont like it when a trustworthy polling firm that's been tracking the same data for ages proves you wrong.

well, its not

what does polling have to do with the amount of democrats and republicans, in most states you fucking declare the shit and they can pull those numbers directly

Pretty sure it's registered voters, not registered party members.

Never seen a poll that outright says registered democrats or republicans. They always seem to say self-identified or leaning like with the gallup poll.

like the news media would cover their own shitshow

Yes. Hillary is a brain-damaged train wreck who literally needs to be carried to the White House at all costs to keep the global corruption circus going.

Rent-a-shills, remember we know who you are and we're coming after you.

>white majority

Only white male "majority", Clinton has tremendous lead among women

Whites are around 60% of the population so white males only 30%. White males are the most retarded voter bloc in the US though, the opposite of in White western countries. USA is kind of bizzaro land

>what does polling have to with the amount of democrats and republicans

Are you six years old? An ongoing monthly poll that asks large samplings of people for their party affiliation tell you a lot about what the mean is for affiliation to those parties

I'm going to assume you have down syndrome if you dont understand this.

They're just the right kind of retarded to vote for Trump senpai

yeah im sure oversampling democrats is a good way to get an accurate poll

>most educated
>highest earning
>most retarded
sure thing

This is what I've been saying. Let them think it's a done deal and sit on their ass election day.

>Trump has been a fucking retard lately picking fights with gold star families, kicking out babies, shrugging off sexual harassment, blaming Obama for Captain Khan's death

Nobody gives a shit about that except people shilling for Hillary. Anyone with a couple brain cells knows the bitch voted happily for the wars and is linked with the sandnigger. He profits through her and the party affiliation so of course he's going to shill for them. Kicking out babies please. That's like bringing a kid to Deadpool and then bitching to the staff that it was inappropriate for your child. Stop being a whiny lil bitch.

Really trump just needs to shut his mouth for a while and let all the bitches scandels explode around her.
We know she'll never be prosecuted by this administration but people will just get fed up with bullshit after bullshit coming out about her.
Fuck if Trump just tries to be slightly personable for a while, stick with the economy, maybe mention her fiascos as Secretary of State, he's got this won.
He's defeating himself.

>polls in August meaning anything

Wait for the debates, that's when people make up their minds for good.

If these polls are all biased and the main goal of these polls is to demoralize Trump supporters, why doesn't Trump's campaign release some of their internal polling?