>Logan: Steve Rogers. Long time no see.
>Immediate fade to black
>"Wolverine will return in Avengers vs. X-Men"

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsalliance.com/hugh-jackman-wolverine-almost-spider-man-2002-movie-cameo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Avengers vs. X-Men

please god no.

Besides, isn't Wolverine 3 gonna be his last movie anyway?

You know it would be a different story and like Age of Ultron and Civil War.

>>Implying Steve will survive Infinity Wars

Evens wants out

>Besides, isn't Wolverine 3 gonna be his last movie anyway?
Jackman said he would come back if they did an Avengers crossover or he got to fight Deadpool.

An X-Men crossover can not work cause the X-Men fucked up so many landmarks and shit. Hell, they have their own Quicksilver. How do decades pass and everyone stay the same age?

Reminds me of Hamill retiring from the Joker after Arkham City and saying he'd only come back for Killing Joke.

>or he got to fight Deadpool.
So he will show up in Deadpool 2 then? There is no way Reynolds will miss this opportunity.

How the fuck would they even know one another

Infinity Gems could fix that up. Hell, X-Men continuity can be completely rewritten to match the MCU and they just keep the cast.

>>Immediate fade to black
>>"X will return in Y"
Name 3 times this has actually happened.

They fought together in World War II bro.

It's crap like this that makes me glad Sup Forums isn't in charge of movies.

"Hey Cap remember me? I fought with you in WW2! You don't remember? Oh yeah, because I wasn't in the movie. K bye."

But Steve was a glorified prop who barely fought.
I don't buy it.

It's happened a bunch in MCU albeit it's just "X will return"

I'm sure you could fit in some shit. Just look at the video game tie-in.

>Antman

>Guardians of the galaxy

>Civil war

That would confuse so many people

These greentext pitches are pure cringe every time

>Captain America Will Return in The Avengers

>Iron Man Will Return

>Spider-Man Will Return

Marvel has done size changing, aliens, and will do magic this fall. DC has done time travel and is literally doing Flashpoint right now. The "it would confuse the audience" argument is passé.

Evans wants another movie

What's the point of the "X will return" lines anyway?

I do like them but I just dont see the point? Other than teases for future movies.

Days of Future Past was supposed to be his last movie too.
If he did, they would have killed him off in Civil War like 90% of Sup Forums predicted.

It gives me tingles when I read them in the theater.

Cheap advertising that's guaranteed to reach large portion of your target market?

Just puked in my mouth. Keep X-men and the MCU as far away from each other as humanly possible. For both of their sakes.

>Other than teases for future movies.

That's pretty much it. It ensures people that enjoy the performance of character X will be visiting the theater again for the next movie.

Why is it that the xmen always only fight other mutants
Why don't they have any normal/non-mutant meta foes

No, Evans said if Marvel still wants him he'll continue. He even wants to cameo in more movies.

I think they did it in Thor too. But the thing I remember the most was The First Avenger when they showed the mini trailer which made people hyped AF.

William Stryker, Bolivar Trask, sentinels?

Evans is getting millions for these capeshti roles, why would he ever leave?

>what is black on black crime?

I guess I should've worded that better
All of their issues revolve around mutant kind
I want some xmen stories where they're a team who happens to be mutants who fights superpowered enemies
I feel like that'd be a cool direction for them to go in

Let the inhumans have the whole Oh we're oppressed and shit shtick if they want it
Just keep the xmen around as another group of heroes

There's a timeskip retard you can literally put whatever you want in there

I'm watching x2 right now since it's on tv and I just fucking hate the whole bobby/rogue/pyro thing
Bobby goody-two-shoes nerd
Pyro "bad boy" jerk "do you always do what you're told" *shrugs into leather jacket and walks off*
It's so cringy and annoying

I agree
I get that like "we're mutants and different and oppressed for being different" thing was a big deal before but it's way played out and overdone
Every writer on every x-book does the same formula every time
It's tiring, bring in some fresh ideas
Let the mutantkind martyrdom bullshit take a back burner for a while and just be heroes

No man, gotta do a IM2 post credits scene, where it shows a temporal disruption, someone looking towards it, it acting up, and either Logan, Erik or Mystique appearing after an explosion, then them looking up and its revealed theres a giant Chitauri-like hole in the sky with another Earth inside.

He "wanted" out. Once Ike the Kike was gone he said he'd do more if they wanted him to

I kind of agree. There could be really good stories that take place before people know about mutants like the first few seasons of X-Men: Evolution. And that could perhaps be why the MCU doesn't have any mutants yet. They haven't been made public.

Everything about that guy is so fucking shady.
He wanted to cut the budget of everything, he was even considering kicking out RDJ for asking too much, there's not a single picture of him, and everything you hear about him is just that he's an asshole who tried to sabotage everything.

Would be GOAT.

Marvel would drive up dump trucks full of money to Jackman's house to get him back.

Who?

Isaac Perlmutter.

What if Feige was doing a flame war?

>we didn't get a "Howard the Duck will return"
Damn it.

Cap is allowed to have one mutie friend and Wolverine is it.

Wolverine was supposed to be in the first Raimi Spider-Man, but his costume was unavailable or there were scheduling problems or something.

Other way around

No, he's right user.

comicsalliance.com/hugh-jackman-wolverine-almost-spider-man-2002-movie-cameo/

>Avengers: Infinity War Part II credits roll
>We see Steve Rogers in his apartment
>There's a knock at the door
>Steve opens it
>Steve: Steven Rogers.
>Suprised look on Cap's face
>A flash of light
>Immediate fade to black
>The Infiltration Has Begun

Except now he's doing the Joker again and Swamp Thing. Guess he still needs a paycheck in between Star Wars.

LAWSUIT!

Just make them not in the same continuity.

Make it so mutants haven't become a big thing yet. In fact, the whole plot of the movie could be that mutants are popping up everywhere and the Avengers want to control them.

I don't give a shit about these movies anymore but this would make me actually excited. And no obnoxious J-Law Mystique, as phabulously phat as her booty may be.

I'd be very hype

No, and here's why
>We see Nick Fury walk into his apartment
>Turns on the lights to see white Nick Fury sitting in his chair
>"We need to talk"
End

didn't Wolverine meet Captain back in WWII? that would be neat to see

Yep. Flashback movie would be awesome.

He'd probably star first in a cameo, and then a proper fight in Deadpool 3

he did joker twice since he said that

arkham knight which has the killing joke in it
and killing joke

I would loved an mention to wolverine in Captain america 1 like:

>Hey where is jimmy?
>i dunno he says he´s coming back to canada for a while.

Full movie of Wolverine in WWII would be awesome

Agreed. The montage with the wars in Origins was really cool and the flashback episodes with Logan and Cap in Evolution and TAS were fun.

>implying hugh jackman won't die soon

Any movie of any superhero fighting in the WWII would be awesome

There is a reason why they are called "superhuman", they do what regular humans can't and it's why people like them in the first place

Everybody loved Iron Man because because it was like that, peaking in the scene where he totally rekts alone a whole terrorist group (what people has never fantasied about that).
Things like AoU, Apocalypsis & CW is all about powerlevel creeping betwen sups and feels too power ranger-ish

I'm so sick of X-Fags shoehorning this AvX shit. X-Men has not been established in the MCU and even then doesn't connect well. We've gone this long without mutants, and I would be very surprised if they've all been in hiding for this long.
On top of that, what stories can you do with X-Men in the MCU? They've fight Magneto and the Government multiple times, we don't need to see Wolverine's origins again, we've seen Wolverine in Japan, Sentinels, Apocalypse, and albeit badly Phoenix.

Why is there so much of a want for Avengers to fight a very poorly defined X-Men team?

>Any movie of any superhero fighting in the WWII would be awesome
I'd love that. But we've gotten so PC that it's not even okay to show Nazis anymore and just pretend WWII was the Allies vs. Hydra.

>(what people has never fantasied about that)
I don't think murder is as popular as you think it is...

i agree with you, but WWII it's too cheese, and making superheroes fight terrorist will feel dated in a few years

Not necessarily fight each other. Sort of fight at first and overcome their differences to fight the real big bad who was behind pitting them against each other. Like the first Avengers movie and Civil War.

Agreed. We should keep repeating the thing with the businessman who's out for revenge and dies at the end.

>making superheroes fight terrorist will feel dated in a few years
I'm not sure an Islam-free utopia is really that close user

Not if he keeps fucking Liz on set.

>Justice league: part 2 credits roll
>Bruce is in his limo
>pulls up to a house
>Bruce knock
>Egghead opens it
>Egghead: ''Mr Wayne, to what do I owe this uneggspected visit?''
>Bruce: ''It's time, we need your help''
>Egghead will return in ''Justice league: out of the frying pan and into the fire''

Now I'm imagining Downey emptying his pool, filling it with Disney's money and swimming in it with Hugh Jackman.

They've already done that in the last goddamn movie.

>uneggspected
Oh fuck me

SOLD

If it was the Hoff I would be totally in to this but you know it's going to bring up a whole bunch of whitewashing bullshit.

I will be so happy, when Jackman dies

Why?

Captain America: The First Avengers
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Ant-man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America: Civil War

Also pretty much all the James Bond movies.

Javert pls go

LOOOL these always Crack me up.

>Ironman is in his apartment drinking
>Jarvis: Mr. STARK someone is at the door
>Ironman: Thanks Jarvis
>Goes to open door
>Medea: Hol up Tony! I know you remember nana!
>Tony rolls eyes and screen cuts to black

Liz is pure

Civil War subverted that cliche you fucking idiot.
Steve and Tony were beating the shit out of each other while Black Panther caught Zemo. Don't you remember?

Quick, someone encant the Vincent Price revival spell.

I was thinking alternate reality

These ideas just make me wish they would do out of continuity movies. An AvX movie that starts with the watcher explaining this is an alternate universe, setting up the plot a bit, then the movie hits the ground running.

>We see Steve Rogers in his apartment
>There's a knock at the door
>Steve opens it
>Close-up to Steve's face
>*snikt*
>Steve: I guess, it was only a matter of time you showed up.
>Cuts to black

>opens with Stan Lee talking to the audience
>Stan as Uatu the Watcher confirmed