>shoe string budget
>scarier than anything from a horror movie in the last 15 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pelSih-1jxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>just a small shoestring budget of 1 million dollars
I'm sick of this.

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Yes. This really fucked me up I couldn't be in a swimming pool all alone from 1995 to 2000. Even if Adults were like 30 feet away.

The costume work in that episode and the cinematography was far better than any other episode of AYAOTD. They used multiple cameras as well, which is rare for an episode of that show. The results of decent direction and camerawork for a kids show.

The theme song is so fuckin spooky. They don't make shit that scary anymore. What happened? I can't even post the theme song cause I'm in bed and it will spook me. Help.

the midget computer virus episode

JUST NAME THE FUCKING MOVIE
NOT EVERYONE HERE IS AN AUTIST

It's not a movie. It's Are You Afraid of the Dark?, a 90's kid's television drama series that aired on Nickelodeon in the 90s through the 00s. The episode in question is not one I can recall...

there is someone near your bedroom door

the episode with the teleporting clown doll fucked me up when i was a kid. probably aint shit now though.

Fucking youngnigger get out

I love this episode.

These exactly.

Are you afraid of the dark, the tale of the dead man's float.

what happened to those guys who would stream this show and other shows like it? It was a comfy stream.

They're still around on cytube
I think they have a general playlist of stuff they show. Occasionally the mods let people vote on whatever they're watching. I think the site gets caught in the word filter so I can't paste it. channel is sleepsnug.

JUST USE SOME CONTEXT FUCKING CLUES
NOT EVERYONE HERE HAS TO SPOON FEED YOU
LURK MOAR FAGGOT

If i recall, half of the episode have a bad ending no?

Because it's wet. Everything is spookier when wet.

IT'S ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED IN THE POSTS ABOVE YOURS, YOU FUCKING RETARD

I grew up watching AYAOTD when it originally aired; how do any of you remember even a handful of episodes?
I can't in my mind remember a single story. I remember that weird magic store owner, that's it.

i remember that episode with the guy stuck in the Pinball

The one with the fucking clown doll. I could still picture certain scenes in that episode pretty vividly and then saw that episode again on Amazon when I was like 20, which was probably seventeenish years after I saw it originally

Yeah but you can see a cameraman hiding in the hallway during a shot.

You're a fucking pussy.

I actually thought the episode with Nosferatu coming out of the movie theater screen was scarier than the haunted pool episode

The alien episode with the featureless face were one of the few times that aliens actually scared me in media.

pic?

I think the episode is "The Tale of the Dead man's float".

The fact is every horror movie these days wants to be Blair Witch, Saw, and/or Paranormal Activity. It's all some kind of "Don't show the Monster" or "Humanity is the real monster" stale shit these days. Alien showed the monster. The Shining showed stuff. The exorcist, too. Point is, modern horror is getting boring for the most part.

I would say tgat was true for maybe the Twilight zone but afraid of the dark maybe 20% had bad endings for the protag

Asa kid who spemt 50$ in quarters playing adams family pinball I love tgat episode and could relate to failing in the trap of obsessivley playing pinball

Good example of this "we are still here".

No characters you are supposed to identify. The town is real the monster bull shit.

I know it was low budget but do something assholes. We get it their son is dead. Why should we care?

I could have written a better script.

>the sudden turn to cronbergesque body horror
Stuck in my brain for a long time. Really did seem like a nightmare.

This is the only descendant of AYAOTD on TV these days.

Don't make a post like that ever again.

Prison

fucking pleb.

>implying this wasn't scary

that one, the 13th floor, the egg hatching school one, the one where they're stuck in the woods detached from time or whatever, like there's civil war shit and an old dude telling riddles

u guys are forgetting the best one tho
youtube.com/watch?v=pelSih-1jxg

same, i don't remember it either, was it one of the 'crossover' hour long specials?

good episode

Good post.

If the rats weren't cartoons maybe.

AYAOTD never had any crossovers

Showing something is really risky and every time they do it's shit. The Void did good monsters so did Harbinger Down, but the problem was that as movies they were poorly made. Cool monsters though.

Dark was the Night was great up until they blew the whole budget on a trashy CGI sequence. Mama was good until they showed Mama more.

Showing things ruins movies, but showing too little also ruins it.