He's a big guy

He's a big guy

Okay in all seriousness: WHY THE FUCK DOES HOT TOYS KEEP MAKING IRON MAN FIGURES?? OUT OF ALL THE OTHER MOVIE CHARACTERS THEY COULD BE MAKING THEY INSTEAD KEEP WASTING THEIR PROFITS ON MORE AND MORE AND MORE IRON MAN SHIT.

ENOUGH PLEASE STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE

hahaha that looks so lame and faggy

The new manlet of the MCU?

>ENOUGH PLEASE STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE
why

>dat white boy ass

>why does a company keep making more figures of something they keep selling out on
I wonder why?

Asians buy the shit out of them. HT has been making bank of IM toys ever since 2008. It's just that now with IM3 they have tons of designs to go through. Which means they're making even more bank. Just a pity the designs are all crap.

>It's over Peter, I have the high ground!

Jesus Christ it really is another Iron Man

... so they can spend more time making figures that actually matter like a 1/6 scale of Ahmanet. A shame we may never get that

>Asians buy the shit out of them.
Why are Asian consumers so LAME?

What can we do about them? Asian bad-taste is going to ruin everything. We have to stop them.

Why did Tony re-paint his armor? Did his Shill-Sense detect a new capeflick co-starring him is coming out?

Wait, is spider man a nigger? And why does iron man look like a fucking spic.

They like robots. Iron Man is kinda a robot. I mean, shit, why do you think Takara keeps selling Transformers re-releases?

My problem with IM HT isn't that they're making IM HT, it's that after Avengers,e very suit has been shit. Now they've adapted the Ultimate one, ne of the coolest, and turned it to shit.

They like robots because they practically ARE robots.

Fucking autistic nerd race.

>playboy manlet
>soulless capitalist
>overcompensator
>filthy rich
>good at tech

Chinks project themselves into Tony Stark, isn't that fairly obvious by now?

>Implying capitalism is bad
Getta outta here you filthy Red Commie Sputnik!

I don't get it

>WHY THE FUCK DOES HOT TOYS KEEP MAKING IRON MAN FIGURES??

Because they sell. Genius.

You just know!

that's like wondering why NECA continues to push out Predator figures.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

YOU JUST KNOW

Iron Man is toy company gold.
Whenever in a super hero movie there's a change in costume, that's a conscious decision written in to sell more action figures. Iron Man has like 10 new costumes every movie.

>Iron Man is toy company gold.
Thanks Satan

Okay, can you tell me this? How come they made figures for Jyn, the 2 Asian characters of Rogue One and then stopped? How come no 1/6 scale figure of pic related?

Looks like real life toys, total shit.

...They are toys...

oh... well.. I'm impressed

drugs are bad, mmkay

=IRON MAN=
spidercucking

>all these retards who think a picture of a toy is representative of the movie

this is a next step up from retards who think a movie will be bad because a poster designed by a totally different production company looks bad