BRAVO VINCE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albuquerque,_New_Mexico#Climate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>law firm residing in a bigass fancy building
>employing like 60-70 people, 10-15 of them being partners
>don't have 8 millions to pay off chuck
what a hack vince is

Have you ever been there? How do you KNOW it gets hot? Unless you've been there and experienced the heat, you cannot say that it gets hot. You're believing something someone else said without question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albuquerque,_New_Mexico#Climate

He literally breaks a sweat in the last episode lol
This is actually very probable. Hardly any business have that much cash at hand.

You've got a point about the AC op, he would be dying in that house.

I've been there

It does help immensely that he has a very spacious home with high ceilings and an open floor plan. Also 2 stories. All the heat will rise making the second floor unbearably hot during the day but I bet the lower floor doesn't get any hotter than 80 at the most, particularly with no lighting, closed blinds, and no kitchen applainces running.

Very large cavernous homes and buildings in very hot areas, tend to stay cooler quite a bit better than a time than a small single story home.

I bet it's not anywhere near as hot as you'd think.

>cash

who said anything about cash, 14 yr old fagget

you probably keep all your savings in a single checking account

fucking networthlets

I live in a 2 story without an AC. It was in the 90's this week and it wasn't too bad. New Mexico is a lot less humid too. All he has to do is open his 2nd floor windows up at night, and close them in the morning and it will be pretty bearable. Also, he's downstairs during the day. Lastly, he could still have AC running as the vents themselves don't carry electricity, just the unit.

Did you really think you could stump Vince?

>not knowing what "cash at hand" means

I bet you also think the poor pay taxes.

Umm sweetie, have you heard about thermal mass?

do you guys also feel season 3 was a giant nothing sandwich?

>the main cliffhanger of season 2 was the tape
>this leads to the break year, nothing beyond expected

>the entire mike/gus/hector/nacho plotline is brought up multiple times but the only thing happening is hector must use gus's transport

>Kim is still doing what she does, literally nothing changed. the car accident was a cheap pre-finale cliffhanger so they can pretend anything even happens in the finale, which it doesn't

>HHM is sick of Chuck and still want to get rid of him, again nothing changed. Besides aside from the 10 second talk about sandpiper, HHM is entirely irrelevant to Jimmy for the entire season

>After the trial in the beginning, chuck is also entirely irrelevant to jimmy

>The main cliffhanger of the season is Chuck dying, again Chuck was already irrelevant to Jimmy or the rest of the show as a prequel to BB

I still enjoy the show, it's definitely really good acting but I feel there were some cheap inspirationless and irrelevant subplots that took up too much time in this season. The main plot hasn't really changed much at all.

new mexico gets cold as fuck at night

I enjoy the show for what it is. The only thing that really bothers me is the cameo bait (Season 2 was especially bad for this) and the false cliffhangers. Chuck bumps his head, oh he's fine. Kim crashes her car, oh she's fine.

>the entire mike/gus/hector/nacho plotline is brought up multiple times but the only thing happening is hector must use gus's transport

oy vey, don't forget hector coughing, major development

chuck's death is going to be what finally alienates jimmy from kim

that would be dumb considering Jimmy went over to check on him just a few days before. Also at that point Howard is just as much to blame for Chuck's depression/illness as Jimmy is

that would make no sense at all and if it were true would be the dumbest plot development this show has yet to see

Bar hearing was the real season finale, everything after just failed takes and bloopers.

kim has the best plot

I keep it in a sack under my bed that's coated in cyanide. To be handled with gloves only. Fucking bank cucks.

Kim has been showing signs of guilt. She clearly regrets what she did already.

The alienation will come from Kim, as she struggles to reconcile what her and jimmy did. Jimmy showing no remorse will push her away.

She's also talked about closing their shared office, if jimmy can't keep up the rent, and she will be more inclined to do so, considering the reasons above.

Did you not watch the finale? They already closed their shared office and it was in unanimous agreement.

>Kim has been showing signs of guilt. She clearly regrets what she did already.

True. I think she will definitely have a terrible reaction if Chuck ends up dead or seriously injured. I guess my point is it shouldn't immediately lead to her resenting Jimmy and leaving him

>The alienation will come from Kim, as she struggles to reconcile what her and jimmy did. Jimmy showing no remorse will push her away.

I think Jimmy will have definite remorse. He already was concerned about him in the finale (going to check on him and talking about him with Kim towards the end) and once he sees what Chuck did Jimmy will think Chuck really does care about him and was just putting on a show trying to impress him when he came to visit.

>She's also talked about closing their shared office, if jimmy can't keep up the rent, and she will be more inclined to do so, considering the reasons above.

Uuuh, they did close their shared office. That was kind of a key element of the finale as well as the second to last secene of the episode.

>not gonna mention all the people in breaking bad who wear jackets everywhere

new mexico isn't as bad as arizona which is what you're probably assuming its like

>If Chuck ends up dead

He is fucking dead negro.

Have they explained the electricity thing? I only got as far as s02e04 or something before giving up

KEK, as if NM is hot year round. Lived there for 4 years, wore a jacket plenty. Froze my ass off working outside at night. Froze during the day in winter. Fucking children with no life experience or research skills shitposting on the internet again. Color me surprised.

basicly by s3 final its shown u multiple times its in his head more than anything, doesent mean he isnt feeling the pain though.

It's a mental illness used as a coping method after losing his wife and family.

I'm happy for you Hernandez but some of us aren't designed for nigger climates

Bitch I'm whiter than you and I'm from northern NY. You don't know what cold is, subhuman filth

I can easily see them pulling some shit where he end up getting rescued just in time or decides to make a run for it last second.

That's what season 1 implied but then there was definitive proof somewhere that he could detect electricity. I think Jimmy bought his phone into Chuck's house or something and Chuck flipped out.

>American
>whiter than me
Ha fucking ha. Literal mutt country.

>implying BCS isn't in the DC Universe
>implying Chuck isnt Magneto

Let's see your DNA results. I have mine. I'm white as all fuck. Unless you want to tell me English and Irish aren't white, then I'd tell you to go back to Stormfront and get more disinformation.

>nothing sandwich

Very distinct chance it might have jumped the shark, actually...

>Jimmy the petty criminal walks away from a $1 million settlement and a lucrative career handling law for the elderly because of his feelings for one old lady
>at a time when he needs the money to keep his hot girlfriend comfortable and not killing herself as a workaholic

Sorry, I hadn't watched the finale yet.

thats why the battery was against his skin for hours? and he never noticed gg

It's not Phoenix, thsts hot. ABQ is pretty high above sea level so it's not as bad. In winter it's cold as fuck, when I went over to visit a friend in November in 2013 it got down to 15°F at one point.

>Chuck calls up the power company to yell about why his meter is turning
>Is calling on a land line powered by electricity

New Mexico's finest legal mind, folks

And he unplugged it later in the episode, right before his rampage

New Mexico is statistically one of the dumbest states. This checks out.

This. you can't, like, know anything maaaan

he could have just called the power company and said "switch off my power".

Chuck gets sick offa the E Lec tricity is the worst plot point since the stolen IRA baby in Sons of Anarchy.

He did and they said he had to wait some amount of days but because he's a narcissistic sperg he couldn't wait that long

Did you even watch the episode?

I watched it. it makes no sense.

the power company can turn on and off your meter electronically.

you can also switch off the main circuit breaker and uninstall the meter yourself.

it's going to be jimmy's final choice to get on the straight and narrow or keep slipping

obviously he chooses slipping and kim finally breaks it off with him

>Lastly, he could still have AC running as the vents themselves don't carry electricity, just the unit.

Well, not after his second-to-last stunt.
But after his last one, I can guarantee you he is feeling very hot :^)

also there were no DVDs at blockbuster in the mid 90s, Kim.

BRAVO VINCE

GENIUS OF THE TELEVISION

have you all forgotten that back in season 1 there was a scene where a nurse prooves to Jimmy that Chuck's condition is psychosomatic ? They were in hospital and she turned on some device (i don't remember what it was exactly) and Chuck didn't sense shit.

I feel like Michael McKeon is probably a jerkoff IRL

Yeah, I swear by the time I gave up the show they'd given the viewer some straight black and some straight white evidence and expected the viewer to decide they must all be grey until a character literally states the which polar answer it is while staring into the camera

But as I said earlier I gave up early in season 2,i just wondered if it got a decent resolution or not. Seems like no though. Shame.

So if Chuck dies in the fire and the first check given by Hamlin burns, what's the odd Hamlim will simply said that Chuck retired before dying, so he we wont have to payout?

Then why the fuck are you posting? You contribute nothing.

It's set in the early 2000s, not in the 90s.

Good thing it takes place in 2003 then you fucking disappointment.

Jimmy even says something about relaxothon 2003 or something when he gets home.

this annoyed me because she rented big fish which came out in cinemas november 2003 so wouldn't be in blockbuster til early 2004

I survive without AC and last few days reached 40ºC.

I don't wear as much clothing, tho.

What was Francesca's fucking problem in BB? She's acting all pissed all the time and for some reason doesn't quit

I don't even consider it a cliff hanger to be honest. Chuck is dead, there is no way I can believe otherwise.

The lantern he kicked over was less than 3 feet away from him, and we saw how quickly those flames were spreading, so if for some retarded reason they did have Chuck survive, it would be a massive rug pull just for the sake of it.

Also, Chuck dying now makes most sense for the plot. Especially when you take into account what his last speech to Jimmy was. He told Jimmy never to feel regret for his actions, because he's always going to hurt others regardless, and that in a nutshell is the entire character of Saul Goodman, so of would make sense for Jimmy to take that advice literally in season 4 after the death of Chuck.

>not knowing land line has a separate supply

Nice full house, but you're wrong

This. Winters would be a much bigger problem, as nights can get really fucking cold.

I remember reading about this being an issue when they filmed some BB scenes out in the desert during winter and they had to wear regular clothes.

I Breaking Bad Skylar explicitly told Walter Jr. not to dry his sneakers in the dryer. Why the fuck would you use a dryer in New Mexico?

To dry your sneakers.

God damn you,Walter Jr.! Stop drying your sneakers in the dryer,you'll bang it all up!

I've lived in Albuquerque, it really doesn't get as hot as places like Arizona, and if you have an Adobe house you don't need AC really.

New Mexico has a much higher elevation than the places to the west.

KEK, I guess in New Mexico nobody washes their clothes? Nice b9, m9

IT'S COMING GUYS, IT'S COMIN

Isn't this the lead singer of Spinal Tap?

it is.

youre not watching right, Vince once said that when a person watches a show or hears a story, we want to get invested in WHAT happens, but the fact is that the more interesting of the aspect is HOW things happen, not exactly what things happen, otherwise we would never become invested in our characters.

>main cliffhanger of season 2 was the tape, leads to break year, nothing much expected
Actually thats not what I expected, I didn't know what to expect, but you're saying it's a tame out come to the supposedly extreme ending, but that's not the only outcome: the recording also destroyed Jimmy's last bit of faith in his brother but also led to the Chicanery episode, which was the real climax to the tape plot line. It led to Chuck's insanity being exposed in court because of HOW Jimmy handled the situation,I find that pretty good.

>the entire mike/gus/hector/nacho plotline is brought up multiple times but the only happening is hector must use gus's transport
It's more than that, it's Gus subtly and slyly taking power away from his secret nemesis while Hector knows nothing about it, and Gus's plan is quite genius and even cruel, though his victim is also very cruel and stupid even, the story is about HOW Gus is a much much better criminal than Hector and HOW Hector feels about all this in his struggle to stay relevant in his own business and the anger he feels about the fact that it was his bloodline that made all this possible in the first place and his sense of betrayal.
>Kim is still doing what she does, literally nothing changed. the car accident was a cheap pre-finale cliffhanger so they can pretend something happens in the finale which it doesn't
Actually Kim has been working extra hard, even extra hard compared to how she usually works because she is trying to support Jimmy and keep Jimmy from hurting himself from how hard he has to work to keep their office, AND vice versa, Jimmy is also sacrificing himself to keep Kim from working too hard (contd)

thought so.

you have to ingest cyanide you fucking idiot.

How else are we gonna know that they're shady bad dudes? They probably have seen some real shit, man. Like guns and stuff

land lines are run on a secondary power source so if someone breaks into your house while cutting your wires you still have use of the phone.

>HHM is sick of Chuck and still want to get rid of him, again nothing changed
What? That's totally new, before this Howard never pushed Chuck, he's been a completely loyal friend. yes I agree that HHM is kinda irrelevant to Jimmy this one season, but it's not irrelevant to other people's plot lines, and still ties in nicely thematically. Jimmy in season one told Howard "You will do right by him" referring to cashing Chuck out of the business. Episode 9, Chuck says to Howard, if you want me gone "You will do right by me" echoing his brother from season one, expecting Howard to cash him out.

>After the trial in the beginning, chuck is also entirely irrelevant to jimmy
the fuck? he's not fucking irrelevant, they had a falling out and didn't interact for 5 measly episodes, and he still did mention chuck and fuck with his insurance, and go to his home on the final episode anyway.

>the main cliffhanger of the season is Chuck dying, again Chuck was already irrelevant to jimmy or the rest of the show as a prequel to BB
How? How is chuck is irrelevant to jimmy now? Chuck's death is going to rock the foundations of the dynamics between Kim and Jimmy and Jimmy and Howard, and Jimmy himself is going to have major emotional issues because of it, Chuck will remain a specter in Jimmy's conscience forever.

The big question is when will they explain when and why Chuck sold his feed & seed business to Mr Sneed?

all will be revealed

Albuquerque is cold as shit especially out in the boonies

cmon guys this show is clearly metaphorically about the chinese

its set in 2003, you dumb fuck

>watching a terrible spinoff show

Yeah, it got a resolution. Chuck's condition was proven to him in court as bullshit, it led to him losing a lot of face, but turning that loss into a strength as he finally faced up to his condition and over came it, only for everything to come crashing down on himself, and having a major relapse, and killing himself to end his suffering. That's not a resolution?

fuck you guys for not replying to my posts and letting this thread die as soon as I start explaining your stupid questions

Think Chuck has a will?

His brothers death will trigger him to finally go full Saul. In the year off he will do shit like slipping on drum sticks to make money, or Chuck will leave him some of the settlement money as a final gesture of brotherly love, allowing Jimmy to open up the law firm we see in BB.

He will take on shady practices as he will have burned all his other bridges and Kim might go along with it at first, but she will eventually let her good side get the best of her and tell him he has to go legit or she leaves, which he will choose to stay shady and then she moves to California or some shit. Que a few more flash forwards of him working as Gene, show him off himself in the final episode of the show and bam, Bravo Vince!

This was back before global warming.

You're working part-time as a Blockbuster cashier listening to the 8-Mile soundtrack on your iPod while checking your Neopet on the computer's CRT monitor when Kimmy shows up at your counter with ten movies in her arms. Now is your chance to win her heart! What is your next move?

Jimmy probably caused massive trouble for her and her name is so ruined that she wouldn't be able to find another job so she has to work for Jimmy, a boss that she can't stand.

Maybe she hates him because of the inevitable bad things that Jimmy will do to Kim in the fourth season, that will separate them definitely.

She seemed to like Kim a lot

Vince said that it seems like Jimmy drains the life out from Francesca, like working for someone that over time uses you and just makes you lose faith in humanity

sniff her ass

nothing will top how bullshit the season 2 twist of bb was