How should teachers deal with non binary kids?

How should teachers deal with non binary kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/xkWdm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ignore mentally ill parents. Treat children like normal

By calling Child Protective Services or the local equivalent.

You got to go back

>short hair
>polo shirt
>shorts
>doll or "action figure" if you insist

sounds like the young boy likes to play with toys

How much you want to bet the parents are the ones pushing this horseshit on him?

Should be considered child abuse.

This kid will commit suicide within 10 years. Screenshot this post.

>Kindergartener
>Refers to self in 3rd person

This kid definitely exists.

>Ignore mentally ill parents. Treat children like normal

It will only make problem worse. They should be treated.

Gender dysphoria is quite real problem, but it is problem with self image that should be treated by correcting self image not enforcing delusions and mutilating body. Teachers should call CPS because it very well might be that gender dysphoria is just symptom of worse illness or caused by emotional or physical abuse.

>flag
>using common sense
im impressed

That's the gayest looking kid I've ever seen, and I live in Canada.

I bet the parents a fat dykes.

>complaining about this kids parents
>a billion people teaching their kids that Zombie Jesus Jew stories are real

The human race is stupid all over, who cares.

By spanking the shit out of them because their / xheir parents were too much of incompetent attention seekers to accomplish.

the "served" looks like it says "jewed" please someone meme this

In my experience when I was a kid it didn't matter much if the other kids believed in the suicide bomber or "zombie" Jesus or in science

What mattered is how much of a fucking faggot the kid looked like, if you look and act like a fucking faggot everyone will equally beat your ass

t. Guy who shit on some faggy atheist guy with his friend mahmoud

I think the schools should hire non binary teachers to help with the transition

Refferal>xheir

another kid being abused by mentally ill lgbt parents
it's tragic, really.

>in college

The fuck? This faggot looks about 11.

The kid already looks mentally ill, just look at it's face.

When I was a kid I sometimes thought I was a cowboy or sometimes a lion. My parents didn't demand that the school give me a horse or raw meat for lunch.

I'm not very knowledgeable about the subject but I don't think we should be encouraging this gender bullshit to spread

Are you so sure?

I completely agree. Being religious would be weird if you talked about it, but if you had parents that took you to church it was seen as completely normal, no matter what the church.

I found out years later that 2 of the kids I grew up with had parents who were DEVOUT Seventh Day Adventists who believed Jesus was coming back imminently and were vegan for God. We just heard "church" and figured it was the Ned Flanders kinda Christianity.

It was the kids who looked weird, acted weird, or talked weird that got torn the fuck up. That kid would get destroyed in my day for talking any kind of bullshit about becoming a girl.

I am sure it is just a Cohencidence that gay parents who adopt have children who come out as gay at a staggering high rate compared to everyone else.

What the fuck even is non-binary? I can understand gender dysphoria as a mental illness that causes you to want to be the opposite sex, but where does this whole non-binary and "more than 2 genders" nonsense come from?

Like they deal with any other child: with respect. If he have a penis he should be called he. If he is not comfy with this, he should be called she. Not a real problem.

You're probably wrong.

Call child protective services for having liberals brainwash their kid, turning their poor children into confused perplexed individuals who can't even identify themselves.

Sad world we live in.

It's just people who don't fit gender stereotypes trying to earn additional special snowflake status.

So instead of a girl being butch or a guy being feminine they decide their some made up third option.

This is 100% the father's fault for being an absent nigger.

He looks like a massive homo lmao

This is the younger generation's version of
>today I'm a cop!
>now I'm a firefighter!
>now I'm a astronaut!

It's fun to pretend (but also sad for these kids and their retarded parents)

Just kill these people already

It's probably not even that. The kid probably just played with a Barbie or said he wanted to wear a dress and the parents just jumped into saying he's trans or something.

Kids at that age barely recognize the differences between genders and especially don't understand the stereotypes that go with them.

The kid already looks crazy, just check out those completely dead eyes already. He must put up with some major shit at home.

Do you people genuinely believe that they will interpret that as abuse?

Shame them

Ten years ago it would.

A teacher would be asking to get the district sued and get fired.

wat

Twenty years ago the majority of the population would shrug if you beat the shit out of your kids if you caught them wearing a dress.

What's so hard about picking one and sticking with it?

that kid is going to be so fucking confused

Poison their juice boxes or milk.

call the police

>MY CHILD IS SO UNIQUE SEE HOW DIFFERENT MINE IS?!?!?!?!? LOOK HOW MY KID STANDS OUT COMPARED TO THE "AVERAGE"

As someone who works with children, genderfluid kids are a giant pain to deal with.

They won't do anything.

Because they were pussies back then.

Trauma from abuse doesn't cure it.

It only causes repression and overcompensation.

Then call Batman

My father did not understand that the society raises kids thru propaganda of televison, radio and internet. So when we grew up (me and my sister) and my sister said that some homos in our building were cool, my dad almost had a heart attack. Yet, we never understoon this. As time went by, I now see, that I can not let my kid grow up in this kind of society. He too will become brainwashed and up as semi-trans-gay-girl-man-thing.

Other than being 'unique xD', how do they differentiate to the normal ones?

>uses "he" in reference to himself
>not "I" or "me"
sounds like his disorder is bad grammar not gender identity confusion

WTF? When I was his age I thought I was a werewolf but my parents would not go and pull this faggotry and tell everyone "He is a werewolfkin be nice to him"

kek wills it
archive.li/xkWdm

>pansexual
i guess the word bisexual isn't glamorous enough

a bullet

obviously satire

euthenasia

His fucking face gets me every time.
It's like:"Just fucking kill me already."

Take a tube of toothpaste and label it "Male". Take a bottle of orange juice and label it "Female". Tell the kid to take which ever one applies to them and swish it around in their mouth.

>our child is apolygenderfluidmorphous
>he identifies as "he"
>he identifies as "he"
Wow, those parents are animals. What kind of sick fuck goes around pretending that their kid is gay when he's clearly normal?

Teacher's Union Strike

HAHAHAAHA, Dah niggas from the hood would eat them alive. These "non binaries" are weak willed people, they will be break into tears once Tyrone starts a chimpout.

Penn is probably in the same class as Finn, Noah, and Bexley.

The parents are grooming their child to be genderfluid though. He might feel pressured to start identifying as a girl because his parents keep telling him it's ok to do it, so he does it to look cool. Not speaking from experience though..

Holy shit! I knew Benny Shapiro was lying about being 5'9, but I didn't know it was booster seat bad.

that isn't even gay, that's just two pedophile fathers forcing their child into pink hair and dresses

If only we had gassed the furries back in '03. We could've avoided this.

>tfw seriously considering becoming a redpilled extrovert after SJW in my class talked about how she was doing her paper on "socially constructed concepts" such as genders

It's a mother whose son asked to be taken to a specialty salon.

The guy in the photo is the makeup artist.

top f ucking kek

in that case, the sick fuck mother needs to be hanged and the child institutionalized

your country is hell on earth, why would anyone listen to you?

SOCIETY DID NOT CONFIGURE THE PLUMBING EVIDENT BETWEEN THEIR LEGS

They get bullied a lot or they're huge loners. We have one called "the digger" because the little shit will not stop futzing around with dirt and grass and random junk he finds in the park. Instead of doing group stuff, he's digging. Instead of listening to activity rules, he's digging. He never stops, he probably *can't* stop.

Being bullied and being huge loners are problems for counselors too, since we have to deal with the fallout if a kid isn't where he's supposed to be or if a kid is getting memed on by other kids.

That looks some 8/10 cutie. Shame it wants to be a boy.

> goy

what the fuck

The slippery slope is real.
Kids like this shouldn't be punished
but the parents should rot in jail then burn in hell

i know, only one goy option, but dozens of jew options

>what the fuck
they have a gender for that

Like they allways did
Treat normal people like normal people

Thise lunatic attackhelicopter gender fags are just cancer and should be killed at birth

Im german i can make it happen old familie business if you catch my drift
Grandfather was an ss oficer in paris, just need the mones to get the machine rolling again

>his

>He is happy and well adjusted but would be well Jewed in a class room with a teacher who is understanding and/or accepting of this.

What did he mean by this?

Agreed.

You are mentally ill

You are mentally ill

>How should teachers deal with non binary kids?

To paraphrase Bertolt Brecht, with a non-binary bullet.

You sicken me and are mentalli ill

>male lesbian
>femmy butch
>mommy's boi
>pregender

>stone

this has gone too far

someone change it to say my mother is insane please help me

Where do you live, fucking San Francisco? Because I've never seen one of these freak kids in real life

ITT: Everybody declares that everyone in this thread is mentally ill.

go to college to become professor
start teaching classes in grad school
realize all the professors are communists without any real world experience
students are mostly indoctrinated automatons
become discouraged and despondent
will this be my life? will I become like them?
or will I snap?
quit plans after Masters
make career change
feel a little better

or maybe the kid is trying to look more like a girl to prevent his ass from being raped by gay pedophiles

New York City.

Crucify them and burn the cross. Only then will they be forgiven and learn of their crimes against himanity.

They would if I told them I overheard their child talk to the other children about how mommy and daddy play wrestle tickles with his penis