>white text on yellow background
whoever thought of this should rot in hell

>source: drowsy-dreaming
discarded

fpbp

Yeah clearly not all the time.
But when they are, its a shitfest.

t- Schizophrenic.

Go be lazy in your own time, majority of shitskins and woman perform 40% work in their jobtime opposed to white men.

Mix among others, go out, or join a healthclub or something to deal with your anxiety.

See a shrink and take some fucking pills to deal with that brain of yours

It's too yellow, I can't read in this sea of piss

I was confused at first because I thought it was one of those charts describing the poli compass.

>don't judge people user
>OMG YOU SUPPORT TRUMP YOU FUCKING SHITLORD CIS WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE RACIST RACIST RACIST

Literally everyone over 14 has a mental illness.

People with schizoid personality disorder secretly hate you.

>if i fool myself to think i'm suicidal i might get everyone's attention!

>that yellow one
Jesus Christ it's an assault to the eyes

COLOR BLOCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
PEOPLE WHO CANNOT READ YOUR SIGN AREN'T BLIND

PEOPLE WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS AREN'T CRAZY

AMERICA IS GREAT BECAUSE AMERICA IS GOOD

OUR CORRUPT, ROTTING, CRUMBLING INSTITUTIONS WILL NOT PERSIST. THE QUALITY OF LIFE YOU'VE BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO IS GOING AWAY SOONER THAN YOU THINK

>Source: drowasy-dreaming

Honestly what kind of idiot types this without actually thinking about what he's saying baka

>People with depression aren't lazy

Yes they are. Theyre too focused on self pity so they can't improve themselves or their surroundings

>People with anxiety aren't rude

No. They're autists who use muh anxiety as an excuse for their shitty unstable personality

>people with a mental illness aren't crazy

Exactly. They're ill

>People with suicidal thoughts aren't attention seekers

But they are. Their mentality consists of 'if i tell I'll kill myself someone who can actually endure me will give me attention'

>people with a mental illness aren't crazy

YES THEY ARE THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF CRAZY. CRAZY MEANS MENTALLY ILL HOLY FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>People with a mental illness aren't crazy
Then they should be allowed the same rights to own firearms in those countries then right?

checkmate libshits

I'm pretty sure almost everyone alive could be classified as mentally ill in some manner.

Upper-Left: Authorities are shit. Just make everything free so I can kill anyone I want.

Upper-Right: Intellect is shit. Just follow me as a dog so I can go mental and invade anyone in sight while you get the blame.

Down-Left: Working is shit, people must exist. So dress like a gypsy, don't shower and do drugs, while I am busy controlling the world.

Down-Right: Morals are shit. Just trick and con anyone you see, and at the end you will get tricked and conned by me. Isn't Darwinism awesome?

they forgot the word "intentionally" after "aren't"