What VHS did you watch the most?

What VHS did you watch the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8pM7Xwx6TiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pokemon the movie 2000
I didn't see the 3rd one with entei until I was like 16 because I got grounded during the release

I'm still mad about that

You have no idea how many times I watched this crap as a wee thing.

I unironically watched this into my teens.

World Of Peter Rabbit And Friends: The Tale Of Mrs. Tigglywinle and Mr. Jeremy Fisher
>dat theme song
youtu.be/8pM7Xwx6TiE

Got it for Christmas and kept watching it and rewatching it. I wouldn't even take it out of the VCR, I'd just rewind and hit play.

I had that one. I remember being mad his light saber didn't look right

That shit is worth mad dosh these days.

Come on post one

I watched the ever loving fuck out of these the Land Before Time 1-5 and pic related

i had tons of these. i even bought a few semi-recently from a thrift store

Did you get the first one? It was the first 3 episodes I think.

the one you posted, OP

Beetleborgs, mothafucka!

The flight of dragons (still do)
dino riders

A Goofy Movie was way up there. There was a song in the beginning, "Dr. Looney's Remedies"
The Brave Little Toaster might be tied with it, and I'm fairly sure before that started there was a Muppet version of Beach Boys - Kokomo

i remember this one

The VHS covers for the 80's TMNT were GOAT

Totally

Loved it!

Cheesy as shit, but I liked seeing all the characters interact. Also,the scene where Michael sees his zombie self fucked me up.

You and me both.
MEET THOSE SPACETONS!

>that miss piggy

Probably the Nightmare Before Christmas

Oh shit, I had this one. I don't know what happened to the box though. Always kept it in a plain white one.

Also

>Spider-Man TAS recordings
>Sleeping Beauty
>Batman 89
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 + 2
>Random Dinosaur documentary

Oh shit I had the Primeape one

>had the Tentacruel one
>never got to see James hot tits

The Old time Rock N Roll version of HBTV.
Still have it too this day, my grand parents must of got this for me when I was barely one year old.

>41 min
First two episodes. Plus I definitely remember owning a VHS with episodes 5 and 6 (last episode of season 1 and first episode of season 2), so they were usually two a tape. Except the Burger King Kids Club VHS tapes, those had one each.

I'm serious.

If it wasn't this, then it was Lady & the Tramp or some random Godzilla movie that I watched repeatedly. I remember rewatching all of them repeatedly, although no clue which I spent the majority of my time on.

I'd tick on one movie for days. Aristocats was a long one

Rock-A-Doodle....

I recorded eps off of TV and rewatched them over and over. The biggest rewatches for me when I was a kid were the DuckTales where Magica's shadow leads a revolt and the Rescue Rangers one where Zipper crushes on the bee queen.

If we're counting recorded from the tv VHS, then for me it was probably Godzilla vs Megalon.

It's a tie between Space Jam and Anastasia.

almost twice a day

HOLY SHIT, i have that exact vhs! I'm going to sell it right now.

This and Hercules

That movie plays like music in my head.

The inhumanoids anyone? That shit was cash

>hi tops video
you ever feel nostalgia?

that one and this

Happy to help.
I demand a kickback.
Just put it in an envelope outside your door and hum the Mothra theme. I'll find you.