Hey um did you know that like god doesn't exist?

Hey um did you know that like god doesn't exist?
LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MLp7vWB0TeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not wrong.

He's right, though. Believing in sky friends is a mental disorder.

Why do people do this to themselves? Any level of faith in any diety (flying spaghetti monster even) will improve your mental health considerably

It's not a choice. Once you recognize how absurd religious faith is there's no going back.

Vice Versa, friend. I'll see you at the finish line. Maybe you'll see the light before you cross over into it

Religious people and atheists misunderstand faith. God is the infinite, we are the finite. You will have to confront the infinite eventually.

What precisely does that mean

I'll confront your anus with my penis

If somebody simply doesn't believe something is true, then what the fuck do you expect them to do?

since the difference between the infinite and finite is infinitesimally small, that basically makes us gods

he's an atheist?
is that why people hate him?

>Once you recognize how absurd multiculti is there's no going back.

True

That fully realizing death and our limited existence is scary, but it's the key to make you focus on what actually matters.
There's probably very many religious people that live with a secret doubt, but they somehow they convince themselves its fine because they are God's people or whatever. They have obviously not confronted the infinite.

But we're not omni-everthing.

yeah but where did they bury the surviving god?

DUDE BROADWAY IS COOL

ops
was for

DUDE SELF INDULGENT MUSICAL BREAKS LMAO

youtu.be/MLp7vWB0TeY

Listen to this when you got time, it will probably change your view on religion and life.

HAIL SATAN!

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

I still really like very early family guy because a lot of it was clever jokes and cutaways. But a few seasons in they started that waste a quarter of the show on a dumb musical. I treat Senpai Guy now as noise to eat my dinner to.

>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

>tfw atheist and still against importing sandniggers
I bet that really gets your noggin joggin, eh?

>religion sucks but thanks to it my sub-par works cause controversy and therefore more sales so it's ok in the long run

someone pls answer my question. is him being atheist the reason people hate him?

He's also an asshole and not as good as he thinks he is.

Satisfied?

if god is omni-everything, every one of us is god.

are you sure that's not just people making assumptions because he's an atheist?

That's not how that works.

Why do you focus so much on the fact that people make fun of his atheism?

He's an obnoxious person, plain and simple.

>Sup Forums poster fresh of the Sup Forums train think he'll start a flame war by Atheist bashing
Try calling something Reddit O

could you give me an example. i genuinely know nothing about him

ITT: Triggered Christcucks
Shouldn't you be in church right now, praying that all infidels will burn in a lake of fire for all eternity just because they don't share your belief of a space god?

I wrote HAIL SATAN fucking idiot!

>Shouldn't you be in church right now, praying that all infidels will burn in a lake of fire for all eternity just because they don't share your belief of a space god?

Is this what the average Redditor thinks about Christians?

>Is this what the average Redditor thinks about Christians?
>I've no argument, hence redditor

This fucking board

After Family Guy was renewed back in the end of the third season or so, Seth believed he was kind of a big deal. After ruining his show by going overly political and shoehorning in bad, tiring jokes and singing segments, he decided to make two more, equally horrible shows.

>stop making fun of Seth! I grew up with him! he made me what I am!

>literally unironically believes that non-believers go to hell, its in the holy books >this belief is an antithesis to the loving god meme, so you have to deflect with "muh Reddit"
Stay buttblasted Christcuck. Why not just pray to God to have my internet die and you get to keep your safe space?

I actually fucking despise Seth Macfarlane and Family Guy in particular, but if your only complaint about him is that he's an atheist rather then an obnoxious brat, then it shows you're a buttblasted Christcuck whose baiting atheists.

>Theist
>Believes in an unknowable thing, because they have faith in what they were taught

>Atheist
>Disbelieves in an unknowable thing, because they have faith in what they were taught

Honestly, you guys have more in common than you'd like to admit. Flat-out insisting that a thing isn't real because you have faith in the scientific method is as much a faith-based assertion as flat-out insisting that a thing is real because you have faith in the teachings of a prophet.

>Make statement
>HUHUHUH NOT AN ARGUMENT!!!1111!!1

I have these strange impulses to kill Redditors every time i browse here.

>atheist can't read my posts carefully and just strawmans

Ok man.

I agree, that's why I live life as an agnostic.

This man having a 10/10 asian girlfriend is only proof of this.

And this is why I'm the superior Agnostic: I straddle the line and look down at both sides and laugh.

My superiority affords me that luxury.

No, it's because he's not funny and has an aura of unearned arrogance

...yes?
Or is it more superior to be a glorified ape on one of infinite planets proclaiming to have knowledge about the creation of all existence?

> atheism has to be taught

That really makes no sense. If you don't introduce your kids to religion, they won't turn out to be religious. That doesn't have to reflect a conscious choice on behalf of the parents.

I do not know. I don't have time to think of such petty things, being an Agnostic and all.

I have everything figured out -- yet I still cannot grasp that Agnosticism isn't a middle-man/mutually-exclusive for the life of me.

>you can't point out that an atheist is an asshole or else the reddit patrol will call you an intolerant christian

>After Family Guy was renewed back in the end of the third season or so, Seth believed he was kind of a big deal. After ruining his show by going overly political and shoehorning in bad, tiring jokes and singing segments, he decided to make two more, equally horrible shows
does this makes him a bad person? maybe he just couldn't do it better.

agnosticists are just atheists that want to seem special.

There's literally no difference in substance.

> It's not that I'm not religious, it's that I don't follow a religion