The Duchess

Has anyone actually watched this Crap!!?

>Sat with GF who wanted me to watch this
>Proceeded to watch the most Pro-Feminist Film I've ever seen in my life

I was literally foaming at the mouth with rage at how Propagandized this film was and what is was telling Wymins

>Marriage is really oppressive
>Having children with your husband holds you back from pursuing true happiness
>The Duke (Husband) is the most cartoon Villain and arsehole like dude I've ever seen in a film.
>If problems arise in the marriage, seek happiness from another man.
>Wymin are victims of Men
>Institutionalized Sexism, literally.
>The list goes on.........

Should I bother red-pilling my GF or not?

No. Just move on

>>Marriage is really oppressive
>>Having children with your husband holds you back from pursuing true happiness
Well that's probably true. Kids are a pain in the ass. I certainly don't want any. Thankfully enough humans persist in the mass delusional of children = happiness to keep the species going so it's not a problem.

all you need is her skin. tie her up and flay her, then make a women suit out of her skin.

Now you can be your own GF.

Lol, I know........ in a way I don't want to fully red-pill her as I don't want her to be as miserable as me, as in seeing all the Marxist propaganda shit in all these films.

The struggle continues........

Fuck off MGTOW

I liked the lesbian scene with Hayley Atwell

wut.....

I didn't...... its Gay

How many rugrats you have my man? Thanks for keeping the species going.

Any cute daughters?

>Keira Knightley being cute
>Keira Knightley wearing big hats
>Keira Knightley being thin and elegant
>Keira Knightley kissing girls
The movie was 11/10

w2c hat

No kids yet you faggy little virgin atheist Pedo.

>The dresses are an absolute nightmare because you can't breathe revealed Keira Knightley, of her authentic 18th century costume. But it kind of helps because if you're feeling at all emotional then it makes it ten times worse as you can't catch your breath, so that helps in playing the scene. Miss Knightley continued: The worst part is after lunch, because they're so tight they don't help digestion which meant that Hayley [Atwell, co-star] and I were there playing these very ladylike characters but belching all over the place!

tfw no burp gf

>sticcfu and thiccfu belching contest in period costumes

I have a phonecall to make!

>Hayley Atwell will never lean back after a huge meal and belch with such force that it quakes the Earth, causing her breasts to jiggle wildly and your testicles to vibrate so violently you can't hold it in

As much as I hated the film overall, she was looking pretty tasty in that film, I grant you

Then they would've told me to come here, surely?

>Marriage is really oppressive
>Having children with your husband holds you back from pursuing true happiness
>Wymin are victims of Men
>Institutionalized Sexism, literally.
Sounds like they did their research. You don't get authentic historical pieces very often, thanks for the recommendation.

>Has anyone actually watched this Crap!!?
>>Sat with GF who wanted me to watch this
>>Proceeded to watch the most Pro-Feminist Film I've ever seen in my life
>I was literally foaming at the mouth with rage at how Propagandized this film was and what is was telling Wymins
>>Marriage is really oppressive
>>Having children with your husband holds you back from pursuing true happiness
>>The Duke (Husband) is the most cartoon Villain and arsehole like dude I've ever seen in a film.
>>If problems arise in the marriage, seek happiness from another man.
>>Wymin are victims of Men
>>Institutionalized Sexism, literally.
>>The list goes on.........
>Should I bother red-pilling my GF or not?

You have to go back

fuck, I cucked myself

>tfw ywn fill Hayley to the brim with a delicious homecooked meal and press on her bloated belly, releasing colossal amounts of tightly packed gas, blowing your hair back and nearly deafening you

Agreed. 11/10 and I haven't even watched it yet.

Good goy

I bet you Hayley tried to bully Keira for being so flat but Keira was too alpha to fall for it so she flipped the script and bullied Hayley for being a cow and then laughed at her as she wept

And then Keira ground her cunt in Hayley's face while taunting "go on then, its the only low fat thing you ate this week"

>"go on then, its the only low fat thing you ate this week"

Holy shit, I can't believe they made Blood and Wine a real thing!