Why do people think Gary Johnson's border policies are an issue?

Why do people think Gary Johnson's border policies are an issue?

He essentially wants to remove all welfare incentives for Mexicans coming over the border. The average Mexican won't have a reason to come here at all if there's no benefits for them to leech on.

We'll just have the usual seasonal workers coming over. They're typically paid under the table and avoid taxes, but that won't matter either because Johnson wants to ideally get rid of income tax all together. The seasonal workers would not want to live in the US, because they wouldn't be able to afford the cost of living here once the assistance is gone. They'd just send their money back to their families in Mexico, where COL is cheaper. This is how it always worked until recently. Importing cheap manual labor is a good for advanced economies like the US.

He also wants to legalize most drugs, making drug smuggling across the border unprofitable for Mexican cartels. American businesses would undercut the Mexican cartels by having more efficient production processes, backed by billions in investment. Even the lowest junkies would rather by cheaper and cleaner legal drugs in stores.

If he removes all welfare and incentives for undesirables coming across the borders, what's wrong with his immigration policies? Removing incentives seems like it'd be a better deterrent than a wall, which can be breached. Removing incentives lowers government spending, while building a wall increases it.

The only downside I can think of is national security. But that hasn't been a problem yet, and the current borders are essentially open to anybody now. Its not like we're taking in millions of Muslim refugees.

This is all hypothetical anyway, since Johnson has no chance of winning. Even if he did, its unlikely he'd be able to implement these policies. I personally think Trump's closed borders solution is more realistic in the short term, but I think Johnson's policies on immigration are sound in theory.

What's your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Myths_and_facts_about_immigration_to_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because Sup Forums is full of unskilled neets who are directly threatened by uneducated spics taking their jobs

Not reading all that shit.

Also, Op and Johnson are faggots.

Saged and hiding thread.

> (You)

:)

Nice shill Thread. Get the Trumpkins to vote third party hehehe those dumb goys.

Saged btw

A Trump supporter would never actually answer that question; at least not in real life because, the answer is "i just don't like Mexicans"

if i spam Johnson images without getting paid am i still a shill? could some one help me get in touch with the shills so i can get paid for posting?

Johnson pulls in Democrats and Republicans

I don't either, but someone has to do the landscaping. And if the choice is between a Mexican seasonal worker asking for $3 an hour and an American who feels entitled to $15, I'd pick the Mexican every time.

what i'm saying is that no amount of economical sense will change their minds.

They are completely intractable

Johnson's plans are indeed sound in theory. But there's really no way for him to do that even if he did have a chance of winning. Getting rid of the welfare and incentives would take plenty of allies in congress and he doesn't have that.

They'll vote for it stupid because they're spics and that's what they do. There's nothing Johnson could do about it. Open borders destroys any chance of libertarian national policy.

A Johnson vote is a vote to recalibrate, not to actually elect him. Even a 10% vote would radically change the republican party for the next election.

Because I don't want them coming here at all.

>The average Mexican won't have a reason to come here at all if there's no benefits for them to leech on.

retarded lolbertarian talking point

they'll keep coming until this country is just as shitty as south america

oh and you'll have to learn spanish to work in most of the US by then

you think the reason Mexicans come to the US is just to be next to white people?

yeah they are systematically trying to retake lands they believe evil whites stole from them 100s of years ago

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Removing welfare at this point is 100x harder than a wall.

ffs this shit again?

why the fuck do you burgers try so hard to be better than mexicans?

no gringo you mexicant be like us.

people will be fine with it as longs as those prebate checks are on time

no one's even tried

here we go again::

wow lmao

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Myths_and_facts_about_immigration_to_the_United_States

>rationalwiki
You have to go back

if you can debunk 1 point i transfer you 100 dolars right now to your paypal acount.

protip: you cant

so you cant look things for yourself and you just believe what you want? what kind of reality is that?

you have autism? asperger?

Why do i have to go back if i am already here? are you a bot shill?

see? your response is programed you area fucking robot, a not a person with opinion.

Speak English, Paco.

>This page contains too many unsourced statements, and needs to be improved.
Even RationalWiki admits it's bulllshit

yes shill bot detected.

they always use paco, and never reply to anything.

you want the 100 dolars? now is your chance, GO!!!

i ofer 100 in paypal right now if you can debunk one of this things, just one, you can pick it.

Mexicans are too poor to earn that much via legitimate means

I'm the guy you were replying to btw. My router reset.

Why do people think Gary Johnson is a candidate? It's a two party system you retard, you're not helping by making a loser lose slightly less. You "muh third option" faggots are the worst, pick a fucking side.

>The average Mexican won't have a reason to come here at all if there's no benefits for them to leech on.
The average mexican isnt coming to the US illegally, its the worst of the worst with no other options. There are, right now, workers in mexico picking up crops for $5 a day, living in shitty shacks. You think they wont come over here where they can make that much in an hour?

Most Latino Americans hate that Mexicans can just walk over, while those from other countries have to wait and do it legally, or somehow afford a plane ticket here and overstay their visa. They understand most Mexicans care about reconquering Atzlan above all else.

Funny that since Hispanics have taken over so many outdoor jobs, the term "redneck" is pretty toothless now.

This

Get off my board.

why doesn't he have any eyebrows?

I have read about Gary. And I watched him last night. Fuck him, he is a democrat that hasn't come out of the closet

>He essentially wants to remove all welfare incentives for Mexicans coming over the border. The average Mexican won't have a reason to come here at all if there's no benefits for them to leech on.

>If he removes all welfare and incentives for undesirables coming across the borders, what's wrong with his immigration policies? Removing incentives seems like it'd be a better deterrent than a wall, which can be breached. Removing incentives lowers government spending, while building a wall increases it.

Once upon a time America was a country that had no welfare programs and virtually open immigration.

Today it is a welfare state with a permanent underclass.

One day when you grow up you'll come to realize that you can't build a libertarian society by importing people who are not and will never be libertarian.

This fucking faggot is never going to be the president. Why do you even bother making threads about him?