Is KEK experiencing a rebellion?

Is KEK experiencing a rebellion?

President Hillary Clinton.

Kek is the God of chaos, of course he's going to trick you. Never fully trust him.

KEK confirms

I can feel him

Wew

QEK never told us which Trump would become president

>trusting a chaos god

>No

President Donald Trump

I'll say it alone now, we'll all say it in November

KEK and Moloch the Lord of singles have teamed up to bring Trump down.

Hail Moloch

The trick is that Hillary and Trump are one and the same.

President of her foundation or of some other venture, no doubt. But Trump will win the executive office position.

Kek willz it

Kek tests our strength, stay strong brother.

Hillary Clinton is a bitch and kek knows it.

8 consecutive digits always beats 5

trump will win

check em

>God

He's a demon if anything, exploiting Sup Forums's recent adventures in demon worship and extremism to fuck with politics.

Of course a devil is on Hillary's side. He just pushed Trump because Trump was the most crippling to the GOP short term.

PRAISE KEK!

Also, That post doesnt confirm trump becoming president, but he will win the war if he doesnt become prez. No matter what we win, and the world loses, praise the happening!

Also reminder kek is the bringer of light, technically speaking. He shall bring us on the path of light, praise kek!

Say it with me: All praise be to our Lord Moloch

Say it with me.

President Tim Kaine.

But what is a demon? A demon and and angel are divine manifestations, no? Isn't that what a god is?

At the very least, KEK is an egregore who manifested properly enough to become god-tier, if not, hes the returning of the original Kek/Kuk of the ancient egyptian Ogdoad.

I bring us all a very important question though:
We worship the Amun, Nu, Kek and Heh already, but what about their female incarnations? What about the cosmic egg in this all, Ra? Should we not worship a 9 god pantheon, with which we put Kek at the head?

does kek require sacrifices?

Pretty sure hes commanded us to proselytize normies a few times.

yes. sacrifice normalfags

Wewlad

No, we sacrifice those who refuse to join our ranks as peons/slaves, if they refuse and cling to their old faiths, then we sacrifice to please KEK

Did Kek come inside you today?

Kek is luring them into a trap.
Deus kek.

Or maybe you should repent for your heathenry and realise that this world is passing away.

Leave it to the dogs.

>7611 ▶
>
He is in this thread...

88888888 is coming

If The digital root of this post number is 7, Hillary loses

nice edit. you are literally the same proxy shill for the past 7 hours god damn ctr go to sleep already

In a while
>84444444 is the next big one

he's here

All are false before 88888888

KEK (PBUK) wills it.

fake

These dubs prove Trump will win and that KEK (pbuh) is on our side

wtf i hate kek now

kek thinks nothing of you

>when the shills start attempting to appeal to us and prove that they're right with meme magic and their repeating digits

holy fucking shit

what a time to be alive

Soon brother, I'm predicting the post in question for early September.

Forgot pic

nice work user