Are you prepared for the coming civil war?

Are you prepared for the coming civil war?

the people would win. a lot of military and police will side with the people. they have friends and families that are civilians too.

Of course

Who do you suppose is going to put their life on the line in this war?
What cause do you suppose they are going to risk their lives for?
The vast majority of Americans live comfortably and do not fear violence from our government on a daily basis.
Unless their lives and families are directly threatened, no one will fight.

>Unless their lives and families are directly threatened, no one will fight.
This is true, but the stability of a country can change overnight.

im not prepared at all because i dont whether it will happen tomorrow or in a hundred years

but i will definitely come visit once it's happening

>what are bombs and aircraft

>mother Jones
Is this supposed to be a picture to hurt gun owners or something? This is only giving me a freedom boner.

>330 million guns
>no more than 13k deaths per year

boi, we don't get to have guns, yet we kill each other more than you.. really makes you think

What are rogue armies and battalions?

That's because you are a country of savages and we need the wall now more than ever.

>what is an armed insurrection
>what is Vietnam

yeah because that really sealed the deal in Vietnam.

Yeah there is no way the majority of law enforcement and military personnel are going to fight a civil war on behalf of Shillary or Obongo

There will be no civil war, sorry.

I've been ready

You know, bad things can happen when you show your gun's serial number on the Internet.

Go ahead and have the military carpet bomb New York City. Tell me how that works out for you.

True.
Our 'evil gubment' will shut it the fuck down with little effort. Plus they only have to kill a small percentage of the vocal nut-cases, the rest will rapidly fall in line and start bitching about 'rising again'

There won't be a civil war because none of you will fight

You'll all just go quietly into the night without so much as a rude gesture to the powers that be

The south

There isn't going to be one. What infrastructure do secessionists have? What ideological movement? There isn't anything to gather around. All the traditionally rowdy states are reliant on federal aid and there isn't a community to break away from the state. The fed has systematically destroyed that and can snuff out spurts with far superior logistics and organization.

>Implying that they would retain so much as a shred of legitimacy, at home or abroad for such an act.

Exactly
So how do we make more vocal "nut-cases"

I see you.

Come to the north you'll fit right in!

Somebody would end up Gaddaffied.

Nice liberal talking points.
When it comes to a shooting war the right wing will obliterate you.

Nothing I said was wrong, though. You need a new system to replace the old and so far there isn't anything serious going on.

>infrastructure
Insurgencies don't need much infrastructure. Trails and trucks will work fine.
>ideological movement
Same one as our last civil war: State vs. Federal power

>police
Definitely in cities the cops would kick the mayor out. Every cop in Chicago sure hates the mayor

>carpet bomb NYC
>bombing a liberal, Jewish utopia
Pls no. Keep the liberals and Jews quarantined.

Why can't a coup happen in our country?

like what

men today are too docile to stand up for anything and use physical force to achieve it. Feminism since the last half of the 1970's imho has done this. Given that my first year at university at age 18 was 1976, I recall the 8=70's and the next 4 decades clearly. The men from the post WWII era are all gone. We have a generation of snow flakes, me-me-me-me people, and aspies who couldn't find their way out of a video game much less take up arms against any tyranny real or perceived. Women, feminists, and insane libs taken together are 100% to blame for this.

The Soviets used hunger as a weapon during the Holodomor. The countryside was deliberately stripped of food and farms crippled. For the price of a few potatoes a starving man would point out which of his neighbours, friends, relations, etc has a rifle.

Question: how many of your friends, family or neighbours know YOU have a gun? Maybe you proudly showed someone your arsenal. Now they are a potential snitch.

It will.

People are too distracted and sated.

Take it away and we have unfathomable chaos.

>implying 99% of you fat burger fucks wouldn't just instantly surrender at the thought of your mcdonalds supply being cut off
>implying the remaining 1% wouldn't just kill eachother due to """""""""friendly fire"""""""""

>Nothing I said was wrong, though.
The point about infrastructure is wrong.
There is roughly the same infrastructure nation wide. The south (assuming that what you mean when you say successionist) has plenty of factories now too. Given the state of the rust belt right now. Successionist might end up with a fairly adequate war industry compared to the US. The lack of an ideology can be fixed pretty quickly.

its because rich dudes need you disarmed to fuck with you

Retardation.

Ready.

Because the Military has no reason to go against our government

>implying feminized, flouridated beta nu-males would take up arms and fight

Get your head out of your butthole and away from the Jew media, son.

Can I get the facebook image where the guys like "lol you can't fight the military they have drones", and like six pictures of tanks and drones and shit?

How about this one?

Thank you. That one's good too.

I just realized that the fag on the right is probably a muzzie too.

>same beard grooming
>shemagh

Fucking Muzzies.

Chances are any revolution would start with cyber warfare. We would need the brightest hackers to disrupt military communications and surveillance long enough to gain some kind of foothold. The military can be defeated, but not with guns. We can even turn their weapons against them.

I have a feeling our government and other western nations will prevent and possibly even justify killing civilians to prevent our nuclear arsenal from falling into the hands of rebels.

>>what are bombs and aircraft

Oh look its this stupid argument again.

>faggot pulls a Brexit and now thinks he can get uppity.

>Outnumbered 6:1 in deep snow with limited mobility
>Had already made threats of not being taken alive
>Reaching for his gun when he was already at a huge disadvantage

Deserved all he got for being an idiot