*pulls table*

*pulls table*

Best action comedy ever, prove me wrong.

every lethal weapon disagrees

shut up

AYO

now this is kino

I shook 23 pugs to death because of this movie.

I still don't fully grasp the mood of the room when he shot the little girl cutout. They were angry at Will for not shooting the aliens, but his reasoning was sound, that's how Aliens work in the logic of the movie, they hide as people. Why were they so mad at him?

>being this dumb
That's why he was hired over them. Thinking outside the box. They were military drones conditioned to do as told. Will Smith was a free thinker. Tommy Lee Jones was the same way within MiB. That's why he picked Will. They did this same shit in Kingsman. It's a trope.

Except Jet Li one

SKRRREEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNK

>being this new

Sugar.

Give me...sugar.

...in water.

>Then I looked at this guy hanging off the lamppost, but I realized, he's just working out you know, and I wouldn't want someone coming in the gym and busting a cap in my ass while I'm on the treadmill.

It just be raining black folk here in New York

SO YOU BE SAYIN'...HOL UP, HOL UP

>his reasoning was sound
No it wasn't, he was making all that shit up on the spot. That's why he says "...but that was a good shot though, right?" at the end trying to get points for something, at least.

And it'd be fucking retarded to blast a girl's brains out because she's suspicious and MIGHT be an alien! The tests are ambiguous. We have no idea why they're set up the way they are or what they're testing, which is part of the humor.

This is true, but it's something they recognized in his overall personality, not because he "passed" the tests.

>>No it wasn't, he was making all that shit up on the spot.
uh, no

> the czech dub replaces "meatbag" in one scene with "nigger"
It was a dufferent time

Who /noisycricket/ here?

It's definitely up there, but The Fifth Element is the best action/comedy.

MORE

Do you think Will Smith's character actually believed one of the aliens was working out, and that one of the aliens was sneezing with a tissue?

Kek

Yes, given you see him pause to consider who to actually shoot at, then he points out the tissue correctly. The whole point was he didn't just grab a gun and start shooting like the others, he made some split decisions and only shot once.
Maybe his reasoning for shooting little Tiffany was suspect, but that he actually stopped to think in the heat of the moment instead of mindlessly blasting was the important part.

*starts beatboxing*

God damn bugs

What are you smoking? Will Smith > Bruce Willis and that's a well established fact. Independence Day also shits on the Fifth Element.

>Independence Day
>better than fifth element
kys desu