Australia Appreciation Thread

I love our banterous Australian shitposters. Let us dedicate a thread to their shitposts, their country, anything and everything Australia, dump it. Australian posting encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdgTpBvp9n4
youtube.com/watch?v=OLFoQokmpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=9Er3J1YHCMw
youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11473545
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheers

You celebrate Christmas without snow and the water flows backwards in your toilets. Can't trust you because of that.

Brilliant Mate

Daily reminder that Australia is full of shitposters because they can't take anything seriously, even themselves, after losing a war to a fucking sub-species of oversized birds.

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cunt

Fuck those canadians right ay, like what the fuck is wrong with those fucken poofters ay

I like that Australians generally care about the environment
Real human beans

I never understood why moot felt this way. Aus banter is cheeky and fun, while Canadian banter is cruel and tragic.

Why did moot hate Australians more than Canadians?

Costs a fucken arm and a leg tho oi, fucken highest electricity costs in the fucken world for this gay green poofter fucken environemtnal shit

isn't your internet utter shit as well? I know for sure it is in NZ, how about you?

Why would you post that in this thread?

yeah mate the fucken internet is censored to all fuck, and costs a fucken $100 for capped 500gb and fucken internet speeds of like what, 2megabytes a sec. Yeah nah fuck this cunt, don't come to this joint

youtube.com/watch?v=pdgTpBvp9n4

it's 1pm on a friday mate, only the unemployed and degenerate are on right now

youtube.com/watch?v=OLFoQokmpvo

From what source of inspiration is your banter derived? Are you born with the ability to shitpost?

pretty much yeah mate, grow up, every cunt is a bantering fuckwit, so ya fucken learn to adapt and survive ya know

youtube.com/watch?v=9Er3J1YHCMw

I'm working on getting a license.
Will I be able to get a job once I have it?

Licence for what m9

It's been over a decade since I first heard your song "Smoke 2 Joints" on K-ROQ in L.A. I dug the tune but then they stoped playin' it so I've only heard it once or twice since then. We jammed the tune when Sublime hooked up in 88. I had to fake it cuz I barely remembered how it went. In the studio, we fucked w/ it and dropped some turntables on there & just generally faked it!...I was wondering if you and your brother still play live or if you are in other bands and if you still jam "reggae". Mabey we could rock out together next time we are up in Oregan... I'm looking forward to sharing some of that super Oregan green w/y'all. Sorry this letter got so long, I'm stoned to the bone at the moment. The main thing I wanted to say was thanx for being cool too about the...cover we did on 40 oz. Everybody else that we covered, or in some instances sampled, demanded mass cash or, as w/"RAW HIDE", said we strait up can't use their shit and must take it off the album or else face some funky law suit. I get the feeling that most of this publishing shit is handled by some fucker in a suit and air conditioned office. I doubt the musicians ever even know what's up. Kinda makes ya wanna just go burn the fern, eh vern? Got any? Musicians gotta stick togeather and stick it to the corporate pig useless shitbag fucks who can all suck my ass.

Holy fuck I love Australians

2:46
"YOHRAH FAHKIN TOOL, MAYTE!"

I love it

wtf I love Australia now

a car
my nan will give me her car when i get it or my ma will lend me money for one

why are SJWs so booty blasted by this? Even my boss who is a black woman thought it was funny

Aussies are fags I smash em in the mush every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc

if it wasn't remotely true then one would ot have a reason to respond emotionally. the fact that it's at least partly true is the reason people are so anal mad about it, plus it's "racist" to mention that abos don't do fucking ANYTHING except drink and fuck their cousins

I lived with these cunts for 2 years. On working holiday stealing their jobs and fucking their women.

>tfw Malcolm is a good goy and the government donated to Hilary
>tfw Labor is even worse

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

At least David Leyonhjelm kept his senate seat

>get arrested
>shitpost IRL while it happens

I just pretend we don't have a government and my centrelink bucks are donated to me by Gina Rinehart.
Makes it easier to get up in the morning.

I'm neither, but I'm on...?

Seriously though, fuck off we're full.

Sounds like you've got quite the craving for some big strong Australian cocks you fucking poofter. Are you finally getting tired of having the kikes and niggers bumfuck your country into the ground and have now come running to the least cucked country in the world Aussie to be your new big daddy. Don't worry mate, we'll show you seppos how to be a real man

>offering to dick dip a yank
fuck off cunt.

Americans suck australian dick so much it's pathetic. I could literally switch to an australian IP and you'd suck my dick. Fucking faggot

not even vpns cant hide shitty leaf bantz

we don't want your gratitude you filthy yank

Thank you so much, sir.

nah go fuck yaself cunt

You're trying too hard.

Thanks bra

Can't wait till we fucking erase Chyna together ay

sounds like every australian ever

Apologize or go to jail, rubblenigger
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11473545

Thank you, this means a lot.

Shut up you little cunt no one fucking cares about your whiny bullshit. Why don't you go wipe your tears with a fucking leaf while you lick syrup out of your boyfriend's asshole, otherwise known as "Canadian brunch"

No.84186661 Both of u dumb fuck countries suck

NIGGER FUCKS KYS

you learn to highly respect an environment full of animals and shitposters that can cause you instant pain and death.

>mfw on 100Mb

I just bought four baggies for $800. Not bad for us shit cunts. But fuck it. I'll be getting fucked tomorrow

USA you're our only hope.

Look, since there's a 40% chance that you're not white I'm not going to hold your anger against you. But take it from me, this much frustration isn't good for your health. So please calm down mate, you don't want to make your mother worry

Hello moot.

We have cool animals

Watteryatalkinabeet?

died. fucking died.

kevin and bean sUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Aboniggers all of them.

>be kiwi
>grow garden
>get shot

I know you love us americunt

>love our banterous Australian shitposters