American Pride

Is there any country with more national pride than the USA? Just look at all those flags. Patriotic af

>Trump Flags
>Made in Taiwan

HAHAHAHAHA

thank you for √Correcting The Record™

Which just proves his point that its cheaper to make goods in foreign countries and that business is being driven away

So is everything else dipshit. Pretty sure if businesses weren't taxed up the ass, they wouldn't move out of the US

USA USA USA USA

Pretty sure that's illegal

Norway. Literally Hitler.

Are those actually flags?

What do you think they are?

Yep

Source: gallup survey

Nah, it's emergency toilet paper for fast food ridden Americans who can't control themself outside the shit stalls.

>Japan @ 11%
Why? I thought they're all about honor and shit
And congrats on being #1, what's life like in Morocco?

The third reich

>Serbia 46%

>what's life like in Morocco?
Average maghreb / developing nation I guess

Salaries are low but life is cheap, huge amounts of corruption, almost 100% religious (we're nowhere as radical as the middle east folks, it's more being arab than muslim that fucks 'em up although islam is still cancer)

The country is burning down soon, though, our economy is incredibly fucked and nobody realizes this

I'm moving to France soon to study anyway

Well, nobody wants to enlist with people like Korky Buchek and the town rapist.

Denmark

Japan has more pride than America.

The reason communists never took over Japan was because a communist was stabbed with a katana on live Japanese television so therefore leftists never managed to do anything significant to Japan.

I wanna be that swole one day :^(

>be half way from skinny fat to showing gains
>these pics motivate me push harder at the gym

I am pretty sure they would still defend their country, serbians are nationalistic as fuck.

That poll is pretty flawed for Japan.

Japanese nationalists are the ones winning seats in Japan's governments.

The Japanese leftists barely can maintain their meager seats in the meantime.

We should've done that.

Afghanistan, Pakistan....

All those shitskin countries all these refugees come from. Your picture seems legit.

There's at most 700k Afghans living outside of Afghanistan. Compare that to their 32 million population.

I shouldn't even talk about Pakistan: it's a country with more than 201 million people. About 8 million of them are living abroad, the majority in the Middle East.

One day you may :DDDDDDD
SS+gomad

Hell yes.
And did you see the DNC convention. Hardly a flag to be seen. And the few that were there were left on the ground in the aftermath of the convention.