Please tell me this is scripted

Please tell me this is scripted.
t. Gal's hubby

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SACbgCatbrY
youtube.com/watch?v=2j-tHtIjU_w
youtube.com/watch?v=2i3w45LO-N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was he saying when she did this? A really funny joke? A compliment? Boring sarcastic babble?

We're pretty free with the term "chad" on this board but that guy's one of the most chaddish-looking (which to my mind includes a heaping helping of "asshole") people I've ever seen or expect to.

Her english was failing her to explain some shit and he jumped in to save her stupid ass.

>(which to my mind includes a heaping helping of "asshole")
t. Nice guy with fedora ready to impress "m'lady" gal.

Watch Hell or High Water, he has a mustache there which makes him look like one of us.

She's super cute. Why she married some guy twice her age I'll never understand.

she's a Jew, she's after shekels

checked

Trips never lie

He probably talked about slaughtering Palestinian women and children and the fucking murderous cunt cummed at the thought of it.

No, and this explains the overcompensation on Instagram after it made the news in Israel.

>this explains the overcompensation on Instagram after it made the news in Israel.
Wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=SACbgCatbrY

whats with autistic fucks on the internet making a deal out of this?

It's being reported in the news and by magazines, I don't even know.
>tfw Marie Claire Mexico made a video about it

Oi Vey Satan! I thought we had a mutual respect here goy

>i don't know how to english
>why am i being forced to answer questions
>please help me worst captain kirk

>tfw a girl will NEVER look at you this way

I want off this ride

Hi, Bill.

Pine's gay you dips

I wish.

Prove it.

tfw gal is too ugly for an average looking man

I'd watch Chris pine fuck just about anyone so don't say that like it's a deal breaker

that doesn't really make me feel better about myself at all

>Gal
>ugly
No.

kike or not she has been crowned /ourgal

these dumb sloots and chads in hollywood are always sleeping with each other. everybody gets laid all the time

/ourkike/
She's too likable guys.

She's fine, but I would prefer that she had one of those big jewtits.

I have zero doubts, they fucked.

It can't be denied, it's too obvious.
youtube.com/watch?v=2j-tHtIjU_w
youtube.com/watch?v=2i3w45LO-N8

Oh shit, she even caught herself doing it.
Gal's bf/husband/whatever officially cucked confirmed. What a fuckin loser.

The new baby is Pine's. Not even sure about the oldest daughter because she looks nothing like the presumed dad.

She's married to an israeli beta cuck.

Women cant fucking help themselves her pussy must have been ACHING in that moment

just the one?

>muh monogamy
Someone's never been to Hollywood

satan is right, you know

Gtfo muhammad no one cares

>Israelis
>Beta
Keep drinking our cum Amerifat

she obviously doesn't know that

damn she's getting THICC

Fuck, this is how I feel. I completely hit it off with a girl but she lowkey knows she can't date me because she's going off to college.

Tap that pussy you dumbass

either talking about how amazing nigger women are or praising women in general..

being his fag usual self.

watching this video, is not a look about fuckin him.

She pass the question to him is more like "wow gal you so smart, he take the bait".

Sup Forums is right again

You're not helping

is there audio version?

As explained on the reddit thread this gif came from, the lip bite is actually a "I fucked up" lip bite and the looking down is out of embarrassment. If you watch the full video she fucks up a rambling answer to a question and passes it over to him to make sense of what she was trying to say. The whole thing is her responding to the awkward situation but when cut like this looks like she's DTF.

>implying she's not DTF

kek

I don't think there's a model in the world that doesn't know how to flirt. That being said, I'd fuck Chris Pine so I don't blame her if she wants to

From what he says he's pretty DTF too. He pretty much stomped all over Sofia Boutella's self-esteem too.

>Pine's gay you dips
He's the gayest man since Tom Cruise.

>Not knowing a language that isn't your native one makes you stupid

>you will never be born incredibly good looking and just get approached randomly by some guy who says 'hey you're hot want to come to hollywood and be a millionaire?" when you're not even trying to become an actor or model at the time

why is life so unfair bros

When youre an actress, yes.

what?

Why does Chris look like that uncle who gave you cigarettes?

they're promoting their film. there is nothing to it, it's all part of the marketing. as simple as that.

>Gal’s a… it’s a great, rare combination of qualities to have. Which is to be physically very formable and compelling and magnetic which can, I think, sometimes come across as harsh, cause there’s a sharpness to beauty sometimes, it’s very overwhelming. But simultaneously she has a warmth and a curiosity that’s very true, very childlike. When she smiles it makes me giggle, cause it’s just pure. There’s a purity to it.

God why is she married? Her and Pine would have made the next Brangelina tbqh

kek

This just further proves it, looks are all that matters

It really doesn't though. It's confidence and personality.

They're promoting a movie where the romance they characters share is one of the most important aspects of the movie. So they have to sell a behind the camera chemistry and even romance in order to hype the romance in the movie.

It's like in comedy movies where they've all the bloopers at the end where the actors seem to have fun and a good time goofing around.

Plenty of gossip sites have been talking about it for years.
There were rumours swirling around when he was attending Berkeley.
Seen any paparazzi photos of him making out with any of his "girlfriends" or humping them in public, nope, only "holding hands".
His latest "girlfriend", Sofia Boutella, has long been know as a closeted lesbian.
Guy is apparently sitting in his hotel room while on the WW publicity tour getting drunk all day, he is a major alcoholic.
He goes "fishing", put on a boat near Catalina with Scott (Eastwood) Reeves, all the time, they are "really close friends".
Reeves is in the closet so long as his Father is alive, Mr Squint hates fags with a obsessed passion.
Face it, Pine is a Faggot.

>tfw I submitted dozens of blind items about Chris Pine

OUR GAL

Sofia Boutella WISHES she was his girlfriend, he broke her spirit in an interview when he talked about Gal.

copy that

i disagree strongly

Also this

He was talking about how the Jews have no home except for Israel

Damn lol the world is brutal

>tfw only saw the first half of this before

WAKE ME UP

yeah no shit

welcome to the real world, here are womens top metrics for mating:

FACE
MONEY
SOCIAL STANDING(this is intertwined with money)
BODY
PERSONALITY

Man I would've smashed Olivia Munn too before the japanese potatoes got to her.

>people still in denial that these two fucked
Bet you thought Brad and Angelina were just pals.

Olivia Munn's pics are powerpoint kino. I miss 2012 and the shitstorm this caused on ontd

how did u manage to make a 3 frames gif almost 3mb

Y'know, like the real Amazons

>tfw no one will ever look at you that way

Ill be pirating her next ten films as punishment for these marketing firms continually posting this shit. Fuck you. If i ever become a mod you are fucked. Ten proxies wont stop me from finding every last employee and ripping their fucking hearts out.