ITT:We pretend Sup Forums was around when 9/11 happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bo8AmNrv6CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 pol

>Hey that plane is flying a bit low. . .
*crash*
>OOH MY GOOD RUNN RUNN

WAS TWIN TOWERS KINO!?1?!!??!?!?1

the lone gunmen pilot episode predicted this!
wtf raimi

so anyways, how come jews didnt go into work that day

youtu.be/bo8AmNrv6CM

I was in the tower ama

>Perhaps he's wondering why would you shoot a man, before crashing this plane on the twin towers?

>Perhaps he's wondering why would you light a man onfire, before throwing him out of a building?

>Perhaps he was wondering why someone would fly a plane into the tower before setting off the explosives in the basement.

so basically just Baneposting

lol heck u go to he** (heck) u big g*y hom*s*xual (faggot) lmao eat aa big mcdonalds fatburgey lamo suck it fats*
[butthole sounds]

> oh man! I just woke up after that crazy XFL game to see this...what's going on guys?

Nice graphics. What N64 game is this?

Did you died?

>Perhaps he was wondering why someone would do an inside job before starting a war in the middle east

No I was on one of the lower floors so I got out pretty early. But I kid you not, we had 6 people on our floor call in sick, and all of them were Jews.

brap

>so anyways, how come jews didnt go into work that day
they are god's chosen people. He obviously made them all sick that day to save them from greater harm. Praise YHWH!

How much time needs to pass before it will be acceptable to make a video game out of 9/11 where you play as the terrorists. Seems like so much fun.

>tfw no one will smash me like those planes smashed the twin towers