Show us your gun collection!

Pro-gun threads are a haven during this (temporary) deluge of shills. If you have 1 or more guns, you may post in this thread. If not, either lurk quietly or fuck off.

Pic related (not mine). A 1898 Krag Jorgensen 30/40 that has been "Bubba'd" by the addition of a homemade semi-grip. My grandad bought his from the "Civilian Marksmanship Program" or CMP (which fuckin' Obongo has been trying to shut down for 7 years) during the depression.

I will never sell this gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The Netherlands

Pic related.

>posting a picture of my firearms

Newfags, don't let OP troll you, don't post your firearms. No one cares and you probably shouldn't do it anyway.

Also, nice slide thread.

Can this election be over with so the shills can fuck off already?

Nice trips. But you don't post pictures of YOUR OWN guns, you post pictures of related ones, you dumb fuck. I made that clear in the OP.

Since you didn't post a picture, you are either:

A) a fucking shill (likely); or

B) you don't have a gun, in which case you're a faggot.

OK, we need another picture.

Here are two CZ-452's. I have assembled something similar to the one on the bottom but with a shorter (but still legal) 16" barrel.

I also use a Red Dot sight with mine and can hit a tack at 50 meters.

Based Czechs know how to make guns.

I have a Browning B2000 I got from my grandfather who is now too old to do anything.

Plus an double barrel chambered for 2 1/2 shells. It's from one of the many, small, family owned manufacturers that made shotguns in Italy. It has some nice scroll work.

I haven't fired either of them though.

this is a /k/ thread

you suck at words.

HELLO CIA

I don't know shit about guns, but I was wondering something.

If a gun gets really rusted is it ruined forever? Could it be fixed so that it works again? Don't all guns rust?

Just wondering.

>Old guns
>Look, but don't shoot too often

I'm too afraid to fire my grandad's Krag. For one thing, the god damn ammo costs $1.25 per round. Thanks, Obama!

The Krag has one of the smoothest actions of any bolt action gun ever made (or so they say). BUT...it only has a single locking lug. If that thing ever fails, you'll get a face full of cold, hard steel.

So it's a safe queen. I clean it and oil it every 5-6 months and imagine the American soldiers in the Spanish-American war getting out-gunned by the far superior German Mauser which the Mexican Army had already adopted.

>Rust

Rust never sleeps. So you have to stay on top of it. It's like smoking: if you never start, you don't have to quit. If you have some surface rust, that's not a big deal. But if it's in the bore, your gun's days are numbered.

Keep 'em oiled.

>tries to send me to /k/

I only hang out on Sup Forums.

Like Kurt Cobain, I can only remember 3 or 4 chords at a time.

user, fuck off and post on /k/ since it is its related topic. We have work to do here.

make sure to include them serial numbers so we can confiscate with accuracy

>implying I'm not doing the Lord's work already.

Message received.

Pic related.

well depends on how well lubercated and how old it is, older metals rust faster due to poor metallurgy, it can rust in diffrent ways and it can affect the firearm depending on where the rust is and what type of powder it uses so if black powder do not risk it because it has a higher chance to chainfire or just outright explode in your hands if it is smokess powder i would still be careful just do not fire if rust is where the cartridge will go

Step on an IED pls

nice honeypot ATF

This is no different than the regular Shillary threads which have been popping up. Stay on /k/.

I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident, sorry OP

Nice try narc

These things happen when new laws are passed...

While we're at it lets share our Social Security Numbers

This. Now is a good time for newfags to familiarize themselves with shill tactics by reading or re-reading The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.), link below.

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

The ATF doesn't even give a fuck anymore
Flat out telling anons to post individual weapons, this is blatantly categorizing shit.
Fuck you faggot

>tfw you love guns
>but are so inconsistently suicidal you can't trust yourself to own one
:(
bein a little bitch is hard

This is a shill thread

she's muh baby

If you wanted to kill yourself there are a million painless ways to do it... Or at least like... 3...
Just store your ammo and guns in separate lockboxes. And don't drink.

Feds plz lv

Theres no need for that clip to be so large

Reminder to only buy guns from private sales.

ATF and FBI keep and track records of what guns you buy. They know that you bought a gun and what type and have a list of the gun owners out there.

If you already bought guns from an FFL it doesn't matter though, you're already watched.

y-you aren't going to get me...

>84186291
This triggers the weapon owner.

Asshat, you've obviously NEVER been to a normal gun forum. People post pictures of their new guns all day long, and fellow gun owners tell them what they like and don't like about the model, manufacturer, etc.

It's not a fucking honey pot, you hyperbolic shit. It's a thread designed to ferret out GFW's like you who are also likely shills.

Again, either post a picture of a gun, or share a gun anecdote, or lurk or fuck off.

Not guns, but part of my collection.

... what's that ball on the right marked experimental? You have my attention.

>Implying that any of our government agencies can do viable data mining based on pictures of someone else's guns on Sup Forums

>Daily reminder that after spending billions of dollars on the Obamacare.gov website, the server crashed after more than 50 people tried to log in.

>Clip
:^(((((

Just saying if you haven't bought a gun yet or only bought from private sellers, just keep off the radar.

>clip

Try magazine.

Underrated post.

Here's an M1 Garand en bloc clip with 8 rounds of 30-06 ammo.

I may know a guy who may own something similar to this gun which Patton called it the greatest battle implement ever devised.

That's a BLU-42/B anti-personnel clustermine. It's spin-armed and upon landing, it ejects 4 tripwires and waits to be disturbed. It will also self-destruct after a pre-set time period.

m-my autism...

This is actually good advice, whether you're on Sup Forums or are a cucked normie.

That's really interesting, I'd never heard of them before. Thank you explosives collector.
You endanger your life with vintage explosives for our benefit.