Are horses Sup Forums approved ?

Are horses Sup Forums approved ?

They have large dicks, therefore I approve.

Ponies are Clint Eastwood approved so yes.

Ponies are Sup Forums approved.

>girl says she likes horses on her internet dating profile
D R O P P E D

who /horsecock/ here?

Not knowing what the Equitus class is and being on Sup Forums

Don't you even read?

They're horses. They're great.

Otherwise, who cares about horses?? Outdated transportation. Pic related is the closest thing I have to "horses"

Are mares Sup Forums approved?

Is an horse a athlete?

what do you think?

Horse pussy is boner approved.

>falling for the equestrian jew

The only people who own horses are rich as fuck

They great for riot control. Humans have this innate fear of a 1000+lbs animal, especially when its right next to them. This actually harkens back to cavalry and war horse days where the Spanish came up with riding techniques to demoralize enemy troops in the thick of combat, even if they're weren't actually killing anyone.

I actually had a ton of fun going to the LAPD mounted unit where my class got to play an "out of control Lakers riot crowd" and they fired off grenade launchers next to the horses.

No, mares are not approved. At least not in the LAPD mounted unit. All dicks must be cut off.

t. Beginning Horse Riding assistant.

>tons of poor people in Phoenix, AZ own horses.
>maybe don't take the best care of them though.
>blame obama for their dumbass mistakes.

lel

no.
it's a bunch of leftst postering nowdays, usally vegan assholes to boot with too much money but complain that there isn't enough horse trails around for the 2% of the piplution that can afford to keep horses in the suburbs. Teying to shut down 'evil' family busnisses to make more shit covered trails.

horses havn't been used in warfaire seriously for 100 years

>horses
>leftist owners

thats 'rural' poor, and they arn't even that poor. Let me show you real poor someday

in the suburbs they are. Farmers are different of course because they actuccly have unatiertion uses for horses besides ising them as very pretentios form of leasurse exercise/status symbol and keep them in 5 foot pens the rest of the time but then claim they love animals

Already been to Philippines and trailer parks in the high sierras and texas. No need to show me poor. Also white people really seem to love Taco Bell for some reason.

I very rarely see horses that aren't for recreation. Most common example is mounted police followed by cattle drivers and those people who do horse carriages in NYC.

I actually feel badly for the horse carriage people in NYC because those are some of the most well-cared for horses in the country, often going on vacation in the country side/real New York.

>phillipines
>trailer parks
>poor

Goddamm pol is full of privelege

on a farm you can at least use it for scouting your grounds.

#whitehorselivesmatter

What about Taco Bell?

And your thoughts on race-mixing?

ATVs becoming more popular, at least on more serious operations. Less liability.

>Horse threads on Sup Forums

You mean like from "that" show?

Whoa, I guess they are?

Horses are awesome, but girls who are *too* into horses tend to be absolutely insane.

Not just me that's noticed this, almost everyone who's dated a horse girl has

They'll always love their horse more then you.