Ever After High New Trailer Edition

There is a better version on the official site but this is okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9zKKis0Qz0

No to spoil anything but there is a reveal in this trailer thats gonna make many many people happy.

On a sadder note it looks like this will indeed be the last 4 part EAH special, also Raven and Apple and the usual line up look to be sitting this one out, though it also seems the more neglected girls get a time to shine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9zKKis0Qz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit

>no Raven in the whole trailer
>Apple just barely there
>that just mean there won´t be any Apple and Raven hot friendship action in the whole movie/season.
>A whole movie/season starring not-teenage-Elsa, Apple´s boring friends/sidekicks and Blondie Locks.

So, how this will not be a total yawn-demonium?, at least Daring and Faybelle will be there, but is not enough to keep me interested in this season/movie.

It certainly seems like a weak ending to the Netflix series, but "A Wonderlandiful World" was like that and is arguably the best book despite being nothing but side characters.

That logo looks suspiciously close to the classic My Lxxxxe Pxxy logo.

I have no idea what your talking about but I feel that you are correct it does.

darling looks good here

I wonder if we will see more of the dads since EAH really does have the best fathers in cartoons right now.

The only one anyone would really be interested in is Ravens dad, and she isn't really in this special.

Daring is the beast and Apple is a lesbian. Sheesh this fandom is either really good at guessing or the writers just lerk on fansights looking for ideas.

BUMP

>make many many people happy.
What was it supposed to be?

Also, IWTCIRQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=m9zKKis0Qz0
Man, Frozen 2 is looking a lot different from the first movie.

Daring becoming the beast has been a really popular theory for a while now.

That's interesting. I'd love to see it explained or hear the fanon

(OP)
>no Darling
dropped

Well, most people don't ship Daring with Apple, so many fans said there was no way he was Apple's destined Prince Charming. This led people to look at his incredibly vain personality and think about what other famous prince with a shit personality is there, "I know! the Beast"

Of course there was some resistance to this because the Beast wasn't just vain, he was a massive dick, and Daring may make vain enough to make Narcissus look sane, but he isn't mean. So a few thought this might disqualify him.

I think it's less fan theory now and more fact since EAH never pair a Guy and Girl in a two pack unless they are a couple. So the Rosa/Daring 2 pack pretty much guarantees that he going to be the 'Beast'.

No the trailer in the op confirms it.

>no Apple, Darling, or Raven
Whhhhy? At least involved a couple of the new characters from season 4 (Jill, Justice,).

They had their adventures, now its time for Daring to find his true place in the world after his sister stole his girlfriend.

Oh and I guess some other people will do other things.

let's face it. We knew Daring was going to love being the beast.

Daring being the beast has been hinted around since book 3

If it means Cerise could still be the wolf, I'll take it.

So someone asked me to do some Raven/Briar headcanons

>Dominate – Briar, she is the one to take the initiative most of the time. Raven has been spending all of her life trying to take control of her life; but for some reason, with Briar, she can’t help but let her have control of her hand – it made her feel at ease.

>First Date – Ever After High school Prom. Out of the blue, Briar just came to Raven’s room demanding that the both of them should go to it. Since the prom itself should be with one person that changed your life the most, Briar wasn’t going to leave without a yes. Raven sighs, she wasn’t going to go to it in the first place, but if it was to get the determined girl out of her room, then yeah.

>Kids – They have twin boys (Raven was the one to carry them) they are friends with children of: Apple/Cedar, Cerise/Faybelle, Daring/Humphrey

>Bitter ending au (ignoring the “Kids” canon) – Briar was put to sleep, Raven begs Faybelle to put herself to sleep with her. The two of them are placed together in the same bed, facing one another. Their hands holding one another. If/when Briar wakes up, her the sight next to her will bring her to tears, after all, the one person she cherished 100 years ago is right next to her. If Briar doesn’t wake up, then the two of them can be with one another in their dreams, with one another, there will never be any nightmares.

Beast Daring, sledding, some cool kids with aviator goggles, prominent Blondie (!)... I'm down for this season.

Can you do some headcanon for Apple/Briar?

Preferably one with limited Briar suffering, it seems like fanfiction always beats on her.

we need some nsfw artist for these lesbians like right now!!!!

Why are they all so curiously attractive?

Does someone on the design team browse /hm/ or something?

it's too easy to make briar suffer

All she wants is to fall asleep in Apple's arms, and then be kissed awake by her in the morning, she doesn't deserve the crap she gets

Crystal will take Apple's place

Snow Dad is kind of a babe.

that's just cold

bu she gonna "cool down" when Briar kisses her

We'll, if we're lucky, Mattel will still make animated EAH content after this, but if not, that kind of sucks.
I don't even think we'll get a new season of web shorts after Chapter 4. I just hope we'll get some sort of finale like seeing what their lives are after graduation.
As for that Ever After High x Monster High movie, no one knows if that'll even get made. After all, it is called "The Lost Movie".

its probably gonna get done , Mattel needs money

>Apple and Briar have sleepovers regularly, and have since they were both small children. Apple is a morning person while Briar is...not, but given their stories Apple has upheld her promise to always wake Briar up when she gets up. There have been many mornings over the years where the first thing Briar sees when she opens her eyes is Apple smiling at her.
>Briar never dates because it's been taken for granted the guy for her won't come along for another hundred years. Even dating casually seems like a waste of time to her. Since Apple canonically was never actually dating Daring, just betrothed to him, she often took Briar as her date/+1 to events instead of Daring, since Daring was more than capable of finding other dates.
>Briar and Apple are used to casually showing affection as BFFAs, but Briar was also Apple's first real kiss when they were both a little younger and curious what the kiss of destiny would be like. Both of them think about that kiss more often than they admit to each other.

Moving on to more far-flung...

>Dominate– Briar is all initiative with a little insecurity and Apple is a power bottom. Their dynamic is perfect in the bedroom.
>Confession– Seeing Darling and Raven getting close to Apple eats at Briar. At first she distances herself so it'll hurt less when Apple picks one of them, but eventually she cracks and spills her feelings to Apple before telling her she just wants Apple to be happy. Apple tells Briar she's happy when they're together, and since the book is gone, they never have to be parted to live Happily Ever After.
>Kids– Briar wants lots of kids, like her and her many brothers. Apple is glad to accommodate. They end up having five kids: oldest brother, youngest brother, and three sisters in the middle. Blondie is, naturally, the godmother for the lot of them and adores all five.

Kitty/Cerise, pls?

Didn't some anons on here call Daring being the Beast a while ago?

>Darling has the Prince Charming Destiny
>Daring becomes the beast and gets a Latina trophy wife

What does Dexter get?

Yeah, they put out a doll 2pack of him and Rosabella, and they only do this for couples (except Apple and Raven, who are just fuck buddies). Fans took this to mean he was the prince in her story.

Exile

Cupid

Pop! Pop! Pop!
Watchin' niggas drop!

Cupid can do better.

talk about a meltdown

Damn, new waifu alert!

Meanwhile, at Mattel Headquarters
>Alright gentlemen, so we've wrapped up the main story for Ever After High, now what do we do?
>Well...kids like Frozen don't they?!
>Get on it!

I want some art of her and her brother, or whoever that guy is.

The trailer said this is their "last adventure". The franchise is dead, isn't it?

Probably just means Netflix
Hopefully

No, it is just the last episodes in the 12 episodel deal made with Netflix.

Doesn't the doll line sell pretty poorly compared to Monster High?

Fuck toy of the evil queen

Hopper.

Funny thing is, this doesn't even end the Daringbowl. Rosabella is the "offical" end, sure, but Lizzie's probably into some kinky shit and wouldn't have a problem with it, and Cerise is already half wolf so it wouldn't bother her.

I don't understand.

>many mornings over the years where the first thing Briar sees when she opens her eyes is Apple smiling at her.
Daww.
>she often took Briar as her date/+1 to events instead of Daring
>Seeing Darling and Raven getting close to Apple eats at Briar
Rofl!
>Briar is all initiative with a little insecurity and Apple is a power bottom
>Briar wants lots of kids, like her and her many brothers
Heh, I can totally see that.

Thank you, user.

>mfw hearing that.

As an engagement ring, Kitty gives cerise a dog collar
>red face kitty: "I want e-everyone to know y-your mine"
>cerise reads the tag, "if lost please return to kitty

>Cerise wolfs out and fucks his brains out on prom night. Daring spends the whole time crying in beast mode.

It's most likely a counter point to how most other cartoon dads are fugly as fuck

>Apple is a lesbian
>implying girls don't go gay for Apple

What's her booty shake like?

This gave me a nice image of beast Daring sitting on the edge of the bed and crying afterwards, crown askew, with human form Cerise sitting on the bed next to him, giving a satisfied smile and filing her nails.

The difference between shows aimed at girls and shows aimed at men, I guess. The interesting thing is this show has a lot of MILFs in addition to the DILFs.

More Faybelle! Which senpai will she want to notice her this time? The berserk dad or maybe this girl?

Okay, I'm curious enough about the not-Frozen TV series to give this a chance. The question, though, is if Ever After High is any good for someone who has never looked at it?

>I'm still handsome, just in a more furry way.
So they're going that route.

It'll make more sense if you've followed the series, it isn't really story heavy but it's story heavy enough. If you have Netflix just watch all the stuff on there and you should be fine.

Yeah, I can understand that, but I'm not interested in watching three seasons or so for prep. Maybe if I like the characters I would care enough to do so, but I doubt the basic concept (everyone is a Disney Princess and/or fairytale child) is that difficult to follow.

"Everything on Netflix" basically amounts to about a 12-15 episode season of half hour episodes, it's pretty much nothing

But if that's too much you could probably get away with watching Legacy Day, and Dragon Games since it looks like a major plot point from DG will be continued in this one.

Anyone else excited for the new Monster High movie (not the reboot one)?

>TFW Live action
I think that if it's a musical like I fear I'll need to burn down Mattel to the ground.

Tsundere kitty?

I am

More like the slut that turned out to be a virgin

>inb4 anal

Which one?

I'm excited for "The Lost Movie" if it ever gets made.
I wonder if the reboot will even be good...

You know, I thought I figured out the Faybelle's mother situtation, I thought I did, but then I remembered the one small detail about her, that threw it all out the window.

Damn, back to square one.

Well, are you going to elaborate?

basically, it leads to the idea that The Evil Queen literally stole the essence of "The Dark Fairy" from Faybelle's mom, her mom's magic and everything.

Since it said that it said that the evil queen stole her role in the story, and her role in the story was the dark fairy, meaning she stole "the dark fairy" from Fay's mother
If we take the idea that the magic that let's Raven suck up magic to the next level, it wouldn't be a shocking idea to think that the Evil Queen could absorb magic, or at least dark magic that would be the dark fairy.

This would explain why

>She hates Raven's mom (Shanon hale book)

>She is determined to be the next dark fairy (Fairy's next top)

But then, what of dragon games?

>Why did she not like her mom?

This is what got me, and I'm sure alot of people, confused. after all, it seemed like it goes against the fact that she takes pride in the fact that she is the dark fairy.

So then why?

What if, her mom wasn’t her mom? What if after having “the dark fairy” stripped her turned her into something else. The dark Fairy stripped of her magic, stripped of her title, what would she be? She would be nothing, right? After all, as prideful as she was, those two things were what made, what would she be, perhaps, she would feel nothing? What if it was like a void? Perhaps, not her existence (like if you don’t sign the book) but like the very thing, that makes her mom, her mom.

Perhaps the mom that Faybelle has now, just stays in bed, just looking off into the window, as if her mind is blank, like her page in her story. Just watching, as no thought goes through her mind. Almost at a near vegetable state.

Often time, Faybelle would come into her mother’s room to talk. She would come to peel apples for her mother to eat, but everytime she comes into the room; it’s like her mother is no longer there. That the hope she has for her mother to come back to her self, but she knows deep down, her mom will never return.

It isn’t that she doesn’t like her mom, it’s more to the fact she doesn’t like what she has become. Think of how like in Silent Hill 2 how James was like with his sick wife – minus Fay trying to kill her mother.

Now the major question here is.

>Why did she prefer the evil queen over her mother (Dragon Games)

Granted, this is a good question. Why be with the woman that put your mother like this?

Perhaps it isn’t because it’s the “Evil Queen” that Fay wanted to be with, but “The Dark Fairy” that the Evil Queen took from her mother.

In her own mind, she wanted to be closer to her “mother” like she once was when she was a child. Using the evil queen as a replacement.

Now the thought may cross your mind, “Aren’t you thinking a little too into this” yeah, I might just.

But then, what about Faybelle’s reaction? When she found out that the Evil Queen was only using her as a replacement for her own daughter, just like she did with the evil queen.

It was a major shock, after all, though she tried to pretend, this woman wasn’t her mother.

It starts to actually add up. This explained everything about Faybelle’s mother, as well as the inconsistency of her reasons as to “why” she is the way she is.

Sadly, I didn’t have enough time to clean up this theory, before I remembered something that killed it.

In “Next top Fairy” Faybelle called her mother on the phone, and she seemed perfectly fine.

So close, yet so far.

---

It was a long 10 minute drive from my work.

Why is Darling so BOSS ?

Because she don't afraid of anything.

Because she's the sibling who actually inherited the Prince Charming destiny.

>Anal
Would that be more Briar's thing? Since unicorns will still come near her for some reason.

Totally unexpected

>Farrah will never be relevant.

Feelsbadman

Why were there no repercussions for Faybelle joining the Evil Queen and almost killing everyone?

she can curse everyone at will , so better stay away from her

What's Farrah's destiny anyway is she just the blue fairy stand-in? Does she just do all the good fairy crap and that's it? Sounds kind of boring.

I think she's a Fairy Godmother

She is both the blue fairy and the fairy godmother. Which makes sence because old Faerie tales treated the fae like gods and the same ones would pop up in several stories.

And then it's Ramona's turn.