HAS KEK BETRAYED US?????

HAS KEK BETRAYED US?????

WHY IS TRUMP LOSING?

God damn baby boomers, man.
>Sup Forums will usually listen

hillary plant

>doubting kek so quickly

you deserve it, dumbass.

KEK is a false God. Trump is a bigger moron than we suspected. Trump underestimated the lengths the media will go to to stop him. It's over for us. It's over for america.

kek wants universal healthcare and fixed roads

polls are rigged. don't be tricked into not voting.

Kek blesses me with 55

Say it with me now.

President Hillary Clinton.

Holy fuck, Canadians are retarded. Boomers are

L I T E R A L L Y

Trump's base. Get the fuck off this board.

Trump losing is part of his plan.

Scott Adams said not long ago (few weeks?) that all Trump has to do now is not look crazy for a while and he'll coast to victory. He was doing great, enjoyed a significant lead after the convention. Then he started running his fucking mouth again.

I really hope this time he gets the message because if he acts like a normal human being stops saying stupid shit and does well in the debates he would probably win

Oversampling democrats and muh trump says mean things

>losing
hello shillo

really made me think

Because the primaries are over and he can't handle the increased pressure of a general election.

But that's Trump's nature

He has no filter between his brain and his mouth

Trump would cut Neetbux and Kek is the god of Neets. Kek votes left gang.

Trump was losing before he was winning before he was losing.

Have no fear.

IT WAS MOLOCH ALL ALONG HAHAHAHAHA

its time for Jeb!

It's not too late

He probably lost a little bit of ground, but not to the extent the polls are showing.

The media waited for an issue to pounce on, then put out a shitload of skewed polls to exaggerate the effect that it had, as well as emphasize Clinton's convention bounce.

The good news is, this will blow over extremely soon, just like the Mexican judge thing did. The Olympics will make literally everybody forget.

Kek is simply testing our faith

Don't worry. He works in mysterious ways. He is the god of chaos, after all

Top Kek

Scott Adams made a bad prediction and is doubling down to save face. If trump wins (which is a longshot) there's no way it's a landslide. When he's wrong he's going to play it off as some manipulator man social experiment, too.

hi

At this point, we're about as delusional as the Berniefags back in the primaries. I'm still voting for Trump come November, but god damn.

if he'd kept his mouth shut after the dnc there would have been more focus on the emails. bad move.

Hey

damn...

He isn't losing shit you moron.
Lrn 2 PsyOps

He does have one. It's just he chose this fight poorly. He bet he could come out ahead on this fight, and he didn't. Then he thought he could double down enough, for it to pay off, and it didn't.

Shill! Shillary! CTR!!

Breaking your spirit is how the jews demonically gain power. Deceitful polls and false reporting are just some of their methods.

Keep your will strong and never lose faith

praise kek

> Brazil thinking they know PsyOps

how about you finish studying up on how to clean feces out of water and we'll go from there

Scott Adams doesn't know jackshit. He's a dude who made an office-based comic strip and likes to pretend he's mentally superior to everybody in the whole world, and is a self-proclaimed expert on topics that calling them junk science would be an insult to junk science.

Nothing he says means anything. Writing Dilbert doesn't make him an authority on persuasion.

>losing

spotted the jew

praise be kek

Saged and hidden.

Nigger! Niggery! EBT!

So, does that make Baghdad Bob the least Jewish man ever?

Go back 2 Reddit trumpet

You must say Top Kek

That is the meme that first sparked it all

>shills taking advantage of my retarded compatriots to shitpost
Oh well, they shit in the bin and you eat regurgitated globalist shit, you deserve eachother.

˙ʞuiɥʇ noʎ sǝʞɐɯ ʎllɐǝɹ ˙ɯɯH

I anyone ever going to fucking say what Trump 'ran his mouth' on godammit.

You're inventing problems that don't exist.

Cuck the Record doxxed

And stalked

nigger memes are my favorite

dankest meme ive seen in a while

can i save it? I really, really, really like it

>KEK is a false God.
BLASPHEMY! KEKHU ACKBAR

too late i took it

yeah it's sad

i would have voted for Paul in a general

only niggers steal

yes

All part of his grand plan

Be patient, my son

kek is testing us

>MEME MEME MEMEY MEMES

yeah I wonder why he's losing

More than likely Trump taking a sample size of what happens when Hilldoge and her globalist shills go full force, remember he has spent very little money but has raised loads, so the coffers are overflowing and furthermore, more normal people seem to be supporting trump based off social media per talking with people

Donald Trump is a meme candidate

The thing about memes though, is that after they hit their peak, they quickly peter out

Hillary Clinton is rigging polls like she did Bernie Sanders

Wait for the debates.

Kek is the god pf chaos,he plays with his followers just as he does everyone else.

But you must have faith, for the game Kek plays is beyond our simple minds,

>Losing...
Every time this meme is tried it backfires.
Just look at Obama versus Romney.

Also...
>she'll be fine

How would you feel if a future president called you, your family, a whole community criminals? How would you feel if you no longer felt safe enough to walk alone because people might feel so “passionate” that they would attack you without warning, without reason, without mercy? How would you feel if the person who might be next president justified the attacks of your friends, neighbors, family? How would you feel if you were treated as a monster instead of a person who has sacrified their health, their sleep, their tears for the sake of their families? We have every right to be angry. Because even if we are not citizens of this country does not mean we did not help build it. Do you know how much it would take to deport all 11.6 million of us? (not counting the kids born here if Trump does remove the 14th amendment) I’ll tell you, $12500 per immigrant, if you multiply that the total amount would be 400 to 600 billion. Are you willing enough to pay that? And this is not including the amount of money that it would be to build a fence all across the border. Do you think Trump has even close enough amount of money to do all the things he says he will? Or will he be using government money we do not have? Have you ever had a history course in your life because if you are not native american, you are an immigrant. Your ancestors came here because they were desperate for freedom just like us. The only difference is that you call that “colonization” instead of “immigration”. While Ramos did speak out of turn, do you really blame him? And don’t give me the “he called the illegal ones that, not all” because once you insult one of us, you insult us all. While you have the media, the police, and the goverment protecting you because of your skin, we only have eachother and that is something you will never experience. So thank god and every other god you were born white because you, you rule the world. But not for long.

Hillary is a mess

I'm not a boomer but I am Trump's bass. Kek hasn't faltered. Trump has not been stump. Soon the sword will be drawn and in the lords image vengeance will be delivered

>trusting a god of darkness, trickery, and Chaos
Kek was always (((their))) god

Polls are Rigged

Obama is in full panic mode

Hillary is in seclusion

kek is testing our faith

the establishment is in panic mode and is in full blast.

im amazed at how transparent the media is now . its intolerable

>muh anecdotal evidence

The tears when Trump gets BTFO are going to be so much sweeter than Romneyfag tears in 2012 where all the polls were "skewed" and Romney was gonna "win in a landslide." I hate Shillary but I can't wait.

Don't worry wiki leaks said Hillary is going to prison.

>im amazed at how transparent the media is now . its intolerable
Oh you mean the man who shits on the media is getting it right back? Who would have thought?

Trump is going to win every single state

he's Trump. This campaign would not be historically and culturally poignant if he didn't pull something crazy out of his sleeve to win it in the 9th inning. To be blunt, he hasn't even used his Trump card yet.

kek is a lie

Hillary voters work, mate.

The crowds are angry

Hillary is weaker than Jeb!

Kek is a god.

>Wait for the debates

As soon as that chickenshit stops making excuses.

>muh football

Realistically, yes the odds are very much against us but what I meant by observing is when you look at the exposure trumps posts get on facebook, and just hanging around the internet

Man, the left has been eating itself for years, but it's interesting to see the right start to do the same.

Anyone who voices any sort of complaint or concern is immediately set upon by others within the party. Called out for being a shill, CTR enthusiast, etc.

Not that OP makes ant sort of compelling point, nor do I know his intentions, but I do know how the extremists in the party react.

You're driving away people within your own party.

Just my two cents though. Guess we can call it even.

HANDS UP
DON'T VOTE

no he hasn't betrayed us. KeK is taking a quick nap and will unleash total chaos once the election nears.

What kind of loser gets driven off by Sup Forums? Quit being such a fag.

dubs will confirm that trump will win

The people outside the DNC were so angry at the democrat party and Hillary Clinton that there is absolutely no chance in hell she's winning. Don't worry you have to be strong. Our faith is being tested. Praise Kek.

off by one god dam it famillii

>losing

The bringer of light slumbers before the rising sun, then awakens to bring truth.

I am with you brother...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Arab money did not buy Jeb! votes

NEVER HILLARY

Have faith, the god awards those that flow with his madness.

wtf KEK hates me

kek is memeing on you m8y
laugh it off

Thank you for adding to the discussion, while making my point for me.

Islam owns Hillary

You dumb faggots.. this poster is a shill. They stole our memes and are using them against us.

>Is this over?
>Did trump lose?
>Why so many shills?

Followed by a pepe or feels guys... can't believe you dickless virgins took this bait... oh wait I sort of can.

Isn't a good portion of the boomers old white Democrat hags? The most loyal Democrats of all?